Running my original v1.0 disc copy of SA on Win10x64. I've set the .exe to run in every compatibility mode and as admin, tried McFly's windows fix and tried running d3d9 through modloader. All these steps on both clean and lightly modded installs. Nothing. The game doesn't start and runs as a background process in Task Manager. I can get it to start if I use ENB v0158 instead of v0248 or v0301 but it causes problems because they're missing ENB features of the newer .dlls. My rig is more than enough to run ENB: Google isn't giving me anything I haven't already tried.
-Limit Adjuster 4.3
EDIT: I've disabled all the gamebar and XBox crap in Windows. No overlays at all (NVidia, Afterburner, etc...).