Question for Titan owners about the cargo bay

8 replies to this topic
Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

How dependable is it to fly when there's any vehicles in the cargo bay now? Is it still fast or is it much more harder to control and sluggish in terms of speed? And how prone is the Titan to damage with cargo moving around in the back?

I currently use the Bombushka to fly cargo/supply vehicles often, so I wanted to know if the Titan can fill the same role but be slightly more efficient due to the Titans superior top speed. I like the Bombushka's reliability against body deformation, but it's speed is too slow. 

I also hear the Titan's cargo bay is larger by length compared to the Bombushka's. I've also read somewhere in this forum that a guy managed to carry 2 Deluxos for the Heist prep in one takeoff. So I'm gonna try to save up for the Titan unless I get some harsh negativity here via feedback.

xXxKAMIKAZExXx
  • xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Stunt Pilot

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 days ago Edited by xXxKAMIKAZExXx, 4 days ago.

From my experience the Titan is only good for very small and light vehicles, since the cargo bay is much more narrow and has seating that obstructs the ground level. It's also far more weaker, especially from shock damage.

That said, it's speed is way faster than the Bombushka and half the price. Going full speed can cause the vehicle inside to clip out or destroy the plane however so you need to be careful.

Both planes have their pros and cons so there's really not a definitive option. If you have the money to waste, go for it. I have both and personally use the Bombushka more.

• Silencer555 likes this

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

"That said, it's speed is way faster than the Bombushka and half the price. Going full speed can cause the vehicle inside to clip out or destroy the plane however so you need to be careful."

Well there goes any reason to even bother with the Titan's full speed advantage with that inconsistent problem. Thank you very much Kamikaze, I'll avoid purchasing the Titan for the reasons mentioned aboved.

• xXxKAMIKAZExXx likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 4 days ago

How does moving cars in a Bombushka\Titan works? Do you just drive the cars inside & close the ramp? Or do you need someone inside the cars?

I own both, but I never tried that.

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

How does moving cars in a Bombushka\Titan works? Do you just drive the cars inside & close the ramp? Or do you need someone inside the cars?

I own both, but I never tried that.

There's some way to open the door now, read about it on here a while ago but haven't tried or come across it in game yet

Quadro
  • Quadro

Director of Community Development - PBMO

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Australia
  • Best Content Creator Job 2016 [Car Foosball - Paleto Bay]

Posted 4 days ago

Interaction menu under vehicles.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 days ago

Hmm I guess I need to put a Titan back in my hangar for some experimenting. Damn you R* for only giving me 20 spots.

To give you some idea of the ride quality inside the bombushka, at least using JATO;

UI0dfjv.gif

• Silencer555 and xXxKAMIKAZExXx like this

ripsta
  • ripsta

a random Malinois

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

wait what?! we can now drive cars into it legitimately finally ?!

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 3 days ago

There's some way to open the door now, read about it on here a while ago but haven't tried or come across it in game yet

Yep, you lower the ramp via the Interaction menu just like you would open the trunk of your car.

wait what?! we can now drive cars into it legitimately finally ?!

Yep. I'm not sure, but I think the Titan have to be your personal aircraft in order to lower the ramp.
  • ripsta likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users