Multiple users on ps4.

5 replies to this topic
came99
  • came99

Cranky Old Man

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted A week ago

My friend just got his ps4 and gta. He has ps plus and would like to avoid that his kids have access to his gta-money.

If he make separate users for them on his Playstation, will they have their own gta-online characters as well?

He is not planning on having multiple ps-plus subscriptions. And he bought the game online if that makes any difference.

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago

Yes as long as his account is primary and has ps+ all the other sub accounts can use the ps+ without paying for it, I have more than 6 accounts (some are not mine)

came99
  • came99

Cranky Old Man

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted A week ago

But will each account have their own Gta Characters? He is saying that it doesn't work.

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

But will each account have their own Gta Characters? He is saying that it doesn't work.

Yes that works, I've done it myself

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A week ago Edited by deadx23, A week ago.

yes it works, just make sure the account that has the ps+ is an primary account tell him to check in settings and make it so if it's not.

bombkangaroo
  • bombkangaroo

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

What doesn't work? 

Other accounts playing online, or other accounts having their own separate GTA Online characters? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users