• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
ZacCoxTV
  • ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

OMG LIBERTY CITY FOUND IN GTA 5!! Then proceed to make 20 videos out it.

Fun fact: Like 95% of GTA YouTuber's haven't even played another GTA game. Let alone the GTA 5 campaign. I'm sure you can guess who I'm talking about lol. 

Anyways, just thought some of you might enjoy a laugh. Have a great weekend! 

DTTU8aEVAAAM0PB.jpg

• Jack Lupino likes this

Blue
  • Blue

oof

• Members
  • Portugal
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

Funny that you talk about it...

>GTA Underground video
>thumbnail with a different map and titled "GTA USA"
  • George Costanza, Silent, Jinx. and 4 others like this

ZacCoxTV
  • ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

Funny that you talk about it...

>GTA Underground video
>thumbnail with a different map and titled "GTA USA"

Yup! Catchy title drives in more players to the mod (that deserves recognition) opposed to a bland, boring title. I'd say it worked too. Simple strategy. I've been supporting the mod for almost two years now. 

• jaqub likes this

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Conversion 2017 [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    [Rockstar Editor Awards 2017] Best Rockstar Editor Short
    Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:05 PM

great thread

not

• Jinx., ZT- and Blue like this

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

underground video title + thumbnail was fair move from him, this mod is way under recognized, don't you be sarcastic about that, wrong example

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Best Conversion 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    Most Helpful in Modding 2017
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:08 PM Edited by Silent, 12 January 2018 - 04:08 PM.

Anyways, just thought some of you might enjoy a laugh.

xxBbgdQ.jpg
  • George Costanza, Jinx., ZT- and 4 others like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Members
  • Romania
    Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:18 PM Edited by Jinx., 12 January 2018 - 04:24 PM.

>"rockstar removed my voice!"
>mentions rockstar confirmed that he wasn't supossed to have no voice

So this is a fake video, then? If you wanted more views, you could've used asked someone who has 3Ds Max to make some renders of the vehicles.dff cars from the mobile version, which features alpha car models (some even from CA) and has been found recently, instead of doing a thumbnail that literally contradicts the video's content. You could've put some more effort in researching cut content, especially researching the BETA thread exactly on this forum. Hell, even the GTA3D thread has some cool newely found content at times. Instead, you pointed out everything that has been known since forever, just for the views.

More stuff:
>uses kalvin's evolution of claude mod pics without crediting him
>uses non-legit cop car mod when vehicles.dff has the legit alpha cop car
>bullsh*t like safehouse improving
>rocket launcher scope looked like a sniper rifle but completely ignores the e3 trailer which shows vanilla rocket launcher scope
>character old designs haven't been found but ignores old character renders which have been shown even on gouranga, which show luigi, 8ball, joey, salvatore and even darkel
>doesnt point out the hidden CA renders found by Jago 2 deadass years ago

• ZT-, anthony and Blue like this

Blue
  • Blue

oof

• Members
  • Portugal
    Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Runner-up]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:27 PM

Like, you're in no way comparable to asshats such as Sernandoe or LispyJimmy, but at least recognize that is hypocritical to post such a thread when you have videos called "10 Things REMOVED From GTA 3!" and give it a fake thumbnail. Rockstar never planned to give Claude a voice to begin with, and there's a difference between a "catchy thuumbnail" and pure clickbait.

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:31 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 12 January 2018 - 04:32 PM.

now i see what zac meant by you giving only negative feedback, jesus f*cking christ, no youtuber can be 100% thorough with list videos and thats ok since there is always many youtubers on the same topic and altogether they will bring out everything.

• ZacCoxTV likes this

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Meth Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

Zaccox is that really you?
I love your retro gta videos :)
Keep up the great work!!
And great news Sernandoe is banned from youtube :D
  • ZacCoxTV likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:01 PM Edited by Jinx., 12 January 2018 - 05:14 PM.

now i see what zac meant by you giving only negative feedback, jesus f*cking christ, no youtuber can be 100% thorough with list videos and thats ok since there is always many youtubers on the same topic and altogether they will bring out everything.

You must like Sernandoe and MrBossFTW then.

Zac is clearly not as bad and dumb as the others, which is a rarity on youtube these days, but watching that video just shows the minimal ammount of effort he puts in making videos. Compared to the stuff that has been found in the recent years, he pointed out some of the most obvious stuff that literally everyone knows and is bored of. Even more, some of the stuff he mentioned is completely bullsh*t, like there being no old character designs while there actually are renders showing characters having slightly different designs, from simple changes like suit recolors (Luigi had a purple suit) to bigger design changes (8ball having a different shirt, even though you can see a bit of it, it's obvious by the plain white color and the logo on it), with LQ models being the biggest difference so far. Also the Rocket Launcher having the Sniper Rifle scope, while correct, it was shown having it's own scope, just like in final, in the E3 trailer

which is older than this

gta3_183.jpg

in fact, it wasn't even using the sniper rifle scope but the M16 crosshair texture exclusive on PS2?

gta3_213.jpg
AN4Fv25.png

Talking about characters, reminder he used Kalvin's pics from his Evolution of Claude mod without even shouting him out for recreating the designs.

http://gtaforums.com...tion-of-claude/

Hell, even if everyone knows how the cop car looked, he should've used the actual pics from the BETA instead of a mod. Or just use the vehicles.dff model which works ingame and I even linked on the BETA Cars mod thread, along the other ones?

Did I forget to mention that Mr.Jago found hidden renders on Rockstar's site 2 years ago? But hey, who would know about that without researching?

http://gtaforums.com...-autos-renders/

"negative feedback" my ass. It's constructive criticism, if you can't handle this then you should just stop. But hey, dickriding is cool, isn't it?
  • anthony and Blue like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

brb sitting in my 85 Skylark as it idles in the garage

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:39 PM

seranadoe got banned??? Yes

• Jinx. likes this

ZacCoxTV
  • ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:53 PM Edited by ZacCoxTV, 12 January 2018 - 05:55 PM.

So this is a fake video, then? If you wanted more views, you could've used asked someone who has 3Ds Max to make some renders of the vehicles.dff cars from the mobile version, which features alpha car models (some even from CA) and has been found recently, instead of doing a thumbnail that literally contradicts the video's content. You could've put some more effort in researching cut content, especially researching the BETA thread exactly on this forum. Hell, even the GTA3D thread has some cool newely found content at times. Instead, you pointed out everything that has been known since forever, just for the views.

More stuff:
>rocket launcher scope looked like a sniper rifle but completely ignores the e3 trailer which shows vanilla rocket launcher scope
>character old designs haven't been found but ignores old character renders which have been shown even on gouranga, which show luigi, 8ball, joey, salvatore and even darkel

Firstly, I do appreciate the feedback. Especially from someone who by the sounds of it has some experience within the series. So thank you for that! 

To reply to some of the things you pointed out, well... 

1. Depending on how you view it, the thumbnail isn't bad at all. Technically R* removed Claude's voice by not giving him one :p (we can agree to disagree) 

2. Anytime someone uploads a video, it's to get views... Duh, I don't care what anyone says. That's the truth. NOW, that doesn't mean that's the sole purpose of uploading videos. I've stated it many times before, but my goal with my content is to inform the younger audiences about these games that they no nothing about being that most of them weren't born until GTA 4 was released lol. I hate seeing comments of people saying "GTA 5 is the best game ever" when most of these kids haven't truly experienced the GTA series. I also like to bring a sense of nostalgia back to the "average" players who might've played these games when they first came out. Hence the reason why I showcase some things you may find "obvious." You must remember, not everyone is as experienced as you when watching these videos. 

3. I credit all my sources in the description. I found the image of Claude on google and slipped up and forgot to credit that source (my bad). 

4. The cop car mod was used as a visual representation of the topic I was talking about. I like to do this, because I am a visual learner and so are many others. Even if I'm talking about a Sprunk can for instance, I will most likely show a Sprunk can in game. 

5. Safehouses improving? I happen to see that on the GrandTheftWiki. Yeah, I know, you can't trust EVERYTHING on the Wiki but I found this topic rather interesting as I had never personally heard about it. So... I covered it. 

6. Can't say much about the Rocket launcher. 

7. I wasn't being specific. I was referring to protagonists, not characters within GTA 3. 

Now, I will say, that I am not as professional and in-depth as GTASeriesVideos and VadimM for instance. I make my content for the average gamer. I do put in hours of research into my videos. Especially on the old threads on this site. I always find it crazy when I'm reading through a post and look at the date and it was made back in like 2003. That's insane. If people want in-depth coverage, without commentary, then they can check out the two sources I mentioned above. As for me, I'm going to keep doing what I do and keep striving to improve. 

This isn't an argument, pissing match, or anything like that. I've been silently active on the forums for many years now. I enjoy this site very much as I love the series just as much as everyone on here. Once again, I do want to say thank you for the constructive criticism. This is partially one reason on breaking my silence on the forums. I want to hear feedback from the GTA community. Not just what people have to say in the comments of videos. Those are mostly 10 year olds I'm listening too lol. 

• Jinx., Blue, killso and 2 others like this

ZacCoxTV
  • ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

More stuff:

Firstly, I do appreciate the feedback. Especially from someone who by the sounds of it has some experience within the series. So thank you for that! 

To reply to some of the things you pointed out, well... 

1. Depending on how you view it, the thumbnail isn't bad at all. Technically R* removed Claude's voice by not giving him one :p (we can agree to disagree) 

2. Anytime someone uploads a video, it's to get views... Duh, I don't care what anyone says. That's the truth. NOW, that doesn't mean that's the sole purpose of uploading videos. I've stated it many times before, but my goal with my content is to inform the younger audiences about these games that they no nothing about being that most of them weren't born until GTA 4 was released lol. I hate seeing comments of people saying "GTA 5 is the best game ever" when most of these kids haven't truly experienced the GTA series. I also like to bring a sense of nostalgia back to the "average" players who might've played these games when they first came out. Hence the reason why I showcase some things you may find "obvious." You must remember, not everyone is as experienced as you when watching these videos. 

3. I credit all my sources in the description. I found the image of Claude on google and slipped up and forgot to credit that source (my bad). 

4. The cop car mod was used as a visual representation of the topic I was talking about. I like to do this, because I am a visual learner and so are many others. Even if I'm talking about a Sprunk can for instance, I will most likely show a Sprunk can in game. 

5. Safehouses improving? I happen to see that on the GrandTheftWiki. Yeah, I know, you can't trust EVERYTHING on the Wiki but I found this topic rather interesting as I had never personally heard about it. So... I covered it. 

6. Can't say much about the Rocket launcher. 

7. I wasn't being specific. I was referring to protagonists, not characters within GTA 3. 

Now, I will say, that I am not as professional and in-depth as GTASeriesVideos and VadimM for instance. I make my content for the average gamer. I do put in hours of research into my videos. Especially on the old threads on this site. I always find it crazy when I'm reading through a post and look at the date and it was made back in like 2003. That's insane. If people want in-depth coverage, without commentary, then they can check out the two sources I mentioned above. As for me, I'm going to keep doing what I do and keep striving to improve. 

This isn't an argument, pissing match, or anything like that. I've been silently active on the forums for many years now. I enjoy this site very much as I love the series just as much as everyone on here. Once again, I do want to say thank you for the constructive criticism. This is partially one reason on breaking my silence on the forums. I want to hear feedback from the GTA community. Not just what people have to say in the comments of videos. Those are mostly 10 year olds I'm listening too lol. 

I also gave you a five star rating Jinx. For being brutally honest, constructive, and giving a MATURE response. A lot of people on this site have proven to be immature and you can't conversate with those kinds of people. So thanks. 

• Jinx. and Blue like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:11 PM Edited by Jinx., 12 January 2018 - 06:11 PM.

I appreciate the answer, not gonna lie! I can see you're honest, and it's great. Especially that you aim to improve your content. I'm impressed  :)

1. Good point, I must admit.

2. Probably my favourite answer so far, and I don't mean this with any sarcasm. I gotta agree lots of younger peeps are unaware of a lot of things, and that's sad. They need

3. No probs, everybody forgets :)

4. While I agree, the vehicles.dff model would've been a better example, since it's older and has some obvious changes here and there. Sadly, it's not so known, since it's a recent discovery :(

5. Always remember to check if Rockstar mentions this kind of stuff in articles or their sites, or ask someone like Sergiu (GTA3D member) about such things! Some myths, while sounding pretty cool, can be fake.

7. That makes sense now. I thought you meant the GTA3 characters.

As another suggestion, you should do a continuation with newer stuff, like corrections in the first video and showing the hidden renders and vehicles.dff vehicles. Maybe even breaking some myths here and there. People would enjoy this, belive me. There are tons of stuff on the BETA thread from the GTA3 section, which can be featured :)

• Blue likes this

ZacCoxTV
  • ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

I appreciate the answer, not gonna lie! I can see you're honest, and it's great. Especially that you aim to improve your content. I'm impressed  :)

1. Good point, I must admit.

2. Probably my favourite answer so far, and I don't mean this with any sarcasm. I gotta agree lots of younger peeps are unaware of a lot of things, and that's sad. They need

3. No probs, everybody forgets :)

4. While I agree, the vehicles.dff model would've been a better example, since it's older and has some obvious changes here and there. Sadly, it's not so known, since it's a recent discovery :(

5. Always remember to check if Rockstar mentions this kind of stuff in articles or their sites, or ask someone like Sergiu (GTA3D member) about such things! Some myths, while sounding pretty cool, can be fake.

7. That makes sense now. I thought you meant the GTA3 characters.

As another suggestion, you should do a continuation with newer stuff, like corrections in the first video and showing the hidden renders and vehicles.dff vehicles. Maybe even breaking some myths here and there. People would enjoy this, belive me. There are tons of stuff on the BETA thread from the GTA3 section, which can be featured :)

Right on! I appreciate it. I make these videos because I enjoy the amount of detail and amazing things within the series. 

Now, I actually didn't know about GTA3D until a few days ago. I've been browsing the thread a lot the last couple of days. Some ideas I did have were to make videos much like I have with GTAUnderground showcasing these beta missions and content that we now have access to, thanks to the wonderful people working on these mods. I'd also like to use my platform (which would be my YouTube channel) to drive in more people to these mods. As with anything, there are going to be what some people on this forum would refer to as "clueless" people coming to the forums from my video. BUT for ever 100 "clueless" people, there are going to be at least 10-20 die-hard fans that sign up on this site and become active members and actively support these mods, the creators, help supply fresh ideas, and give feedback. That's what is so amazing about the community when people aren't being negative and instantly shooting down someone just for being a YouTube. I'm only doing my part of what I feel is right. And that's using my platform. 

And thanks for the suggestion. I actually did have that written down on continuing these videos. They actually started by accident haha, but people seemed to love them and I would love to continue on with the series with "10 MORE Things Removed From GTA 3" for example. Perhaps we could work together if you'd like? I am always eager to learn new things even I didn't know about the series. And sometimes, it's hard to sit down on here and read everything. It can be super addicting and I've got things to do and don't have a team to research for me. I've always done things myself. 

• Jinx. and Blue like this

jaqub
  • jaqub

keep ya strength up like me ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

^just let that guy playing superman for his fanbase (apperantly children)

if u r making a vid about GTA3D, dont ever try to title it ''I GOT GTA 3 BETA BY ROCKSTAR!!!1''.

ZacCoxTV
  • ZacCoxTV

ZacCoxTV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:55 PM

if u r making a vid about GTA3D, dont ever try to title it ''I GOT GTA 3 BETA BY ROCKSTAR!!!1''.

Thanks for the idea! That's the title I'm using now. 

• Gummy  and WindowsExPee like this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:29 PM Edited by Zello, 12 January 2018 - 07:30 PM.

My problem is you get a lot of sh*t wrong stop reading GTA wiki.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

That's the spirit! I can share details, even though I don't know everything. If anything, you can also ask the guys from GTA3D about it. They know more, most likely :)
  • ZacCoxTV likes this

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

Big Homeboy

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

Damn right he did. Youtube finally kicked his retarted ass off of YT for providing many fake scams through claims of "supposably having gta 6 early from R*" For f*ck sake :facedesk: and giving fake give aways. Even bragging he also had RDR2 early, lmao. All that sh*t was against YT policy. The time finally came.
  • universetwisters, Simply_Wasted and jaqub like this

jaqub
  • jaqub

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:36 PM

Damn right he did. Youtube finally kicked his retarted ass off of YT for providing many fake scams through claims of "supposably having gta 6 early from R*" For f*ck sake :facedesk: and giving fake give aways. Even bragging he also had RDR2 early, lmao. All that sh*t was against YT policy. The time finally came.

although, that pendejo violated something in yt's winning policy that brought yt to delete his channel. They could kick his ass earlier... but well played.

Thanks for the idea! That's the title I'm using now. 

Best GTAForums contributer for ironic bullsh*t [2018]

i dont want to put more hate into it. We're just not agreed with ur actions outside...

MARKUS.
  • MARKUS.

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:30 PM Edited by Markhosdangerous, 12 January 2018 - 10:31 PM.

"Hello, I'm mister Cock For the Winning and today is Grand Theft Auto V video"

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:44 PM

You must like Sernandoe and MrBossFTW then.
---
"negative feedback" my ass. It's constructive criticism, if you can't handle this then you should just stop. But hey, dickriding is cool, isn't it?

This i could report as personal insult, I was defending honest youtuber who made honest mistakes and forget few things here and there (we all forget sometimes). Zac is nothing like Mr boss or much deserved to be banned sernandoe, i know because i've watched them to get the picture.

He is doing things for average gamer so those forgotten details can be forgiven and in next video he'll cover them when they appear to be important according to more knowledgeable fans.

• ZacCoxTV and Jack Lupino like this

jaqub
  • jaqub

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:18 PM

suckcocks tv liked this^

welp, a point for mocking him cant be resonabled by judging his sh*t.
he lost his chance for a reel job, so he choose to feed children on a media plattform on the INTERNET.
just let him doing that, his last source for a wealthy lyf xdddd
  • anthony likes this

DetectivePhelps
  • DetectivePhelps

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:04 AM Edited by DetectivePhelps, 14 January 2018 - 03:05 AM.

Zak Cock is one misleading s.o.b with pointless topics in his video. Like cmon KID, who are you fooling?

The one of the great YouTube Im subscribe to is GTA Series!

And, Mr. Cock, dont compare yourself.

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

In The Coming Weeks

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

You are such a hypocrite. Go ahead and post more misleading and clickbaity thumbnails and titles. SMH

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

In The Coming Weeks

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

Zak Cock is one misleading s.o.b with pointless topics in his video. Like cmon KID, who are you fooling?

The one of the great YouTube Im subscribe to is GTA Series!

And, Mr. Cock, dont compare yourself.

GTA Series Videos are the classiest and best GTA/Rockstar YouTube channel out there. Other YouTubers should take notes.

• rampage08 likes this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:37 AM

What the f*ck is this topic for anyway ?

Hot Pursuit
  • Hot Pursuit

Response Code 3

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Indonesia
  • Super Snitch Deadass 2018

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:25 AM

My favorite GTA youtuber

1. GTA Series Videos
2. Vadim M
3. Vucko100
4. Whatever57010