Hardcore Mode

4 replies to this topic
djb204
  • djb204

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

These lobbies are locked in free-aim. There are no minimap icons to tell you where other players are. These were the glory days of Redemption1 and I hope we get Hardcore back in Redemption2.

Were any of you Hardcore players in Redemption1?
  • 1898 likes this

Efreet
  • Efreet

Wake up and smell the coffee

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hardcore modes were my favorite, especially in Gang Shootouts. However, I don't remember Hardcore Mode removed player icons from the map. Only thing it did was removing lock-on aim as far as I remember. 

• 1898 likes this

Drunkard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

That's all I did, could never get used to aim assist but I didn't care for it anyway.  If they don't have a HC option for RDR2 I'll be pssd but I'm sure they will. I would even like to see them take it up a notch - limited radar etc.

Safari
  • Safari

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

it would really capture the western feel as you would have to remember certain location kill enemies with free aim, i personally would love this mode to return.

djb204
  • djb204

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Hardcore modes were my favorite, especially in Gang Shootouts. However, I don't remember Hardcore Mode removed player icons from the map. Only thing it did was removing lock-on aim as far as I remember. 

Icons were invisible as long as the player wasnt sprinting, shooting, riding fast, or whistling. (Hardcore Free Roam)

I know gang matches were a bit different, but in Free Roam it was possible to traverse the map undetected. Very useful with a bounty on your head lol

That's all I did, could never get used to aim assist but I didn't care for it anyway.  If they don't have a HC option for RDR2 I'll be pssd but I'm sure they will. I would even like to see them take it up a notch - limited radar etc.

Id even appreciate no radar at all lol

it would really capture the western feel as you would have to remember certain location kill enemies with free aim, i personally would love this mode to return.

The kill cam should be gone too, though that could be to punishing for some lol
  • Safari likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users