Photo

Last Man Standing in RDR2.

2 replies to this topic
djb204
  • djb204

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by djb204, A week ago.

I love the game mode Last Man Standing in GTA Online, and I think it would be an epic game mode for a Wild West setting. Imagine it... Two groups of gun fighters in an epic showdown with no respawns. When you die you become a spectator. I have nothing against respawns, but a western gun fight where you only have one life, and only one group/person can walk away alive, Its like watching a gun fight from a western movie play out. Some of the most epic gun fights in movies came from the western genre.

Safari
  • Safari

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Im sure we could be seeing this return in online it fits perfectly with the western gunfight scenario, I think that mode was in rdr1 don't bash me if I'm wrong i barely play online for rdr1.

djb204
  • djb204

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Im sure we could be seeing this return in online it fits perfectly with the western gunfight scenario, I think that mode was in rdr1 don't bash me if I'm wrong i barely play online for rdr1.

Unfortunately no,there wasnt any no-respawn modes in Redemption1. They did have death matches and other PvP matches with objectives, but no mode with a single life.

I think matches would play out a whole lot differently if there was a mode like that. We wouldnt see players running around trying to be heroes lol. Players would use cover and care about their life. Shoot blindly from cover or peak your head out for a more accurate shot? Choices like that could be the deciding factor. Last Man Standing has its intense moments in GTAO, but in a western setting those moments would be epic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users