Crate Buying Solo For a Small Warehouse Without A Buzzard

4 replies to this topic
MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I don't own a Buzzard, but I do own a Hunter and I have a small warehouse. How many crates would you recommend buying for time efficiency and maximum profit? I've been buying 2, but I'm not sure if 3 is better. 

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I feel that 2 is your best bet for a small warehouse when going solo.. you actually get more profit doing it in 2's cause if I'm not mistaken, it's 9k to source 2 crates and 18k for 3. I'm not 100% on that but that's how I used to do it.

And also sell when your warehouse is half full so you only have to do one drop. :)
  • MaxBazooka01 likes this

MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Ok, thanks! I usually sell do sell around half I had just wanted to see if that method was the most efficient. 

• beanzinapot likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Ok, thanks! I usually sell do sell around half I had just wanted to see if that method was the most efficient. 

Definitely the most efficient and profitable way to solo warehouse grind.. I suggest saving enough for a vehicle warehouse first over a buzzard first.. once you get that then you'll be raking in them $$$$ XD

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

I'm actually grinding Special cargo with my Hunter, and its better for some long missions(typically those far away individual crates).

-9 crates = a single Brickade/Cuban 800

Be careful with the NPC Valkyrie, its really buffed(for both collection and sale missions).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users