Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would anyone like to see a system similar to the Peyote Plants in RDR 2?

6 replies to this topic

Poll: Similar Peyote Plant System? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Yes or no?

1. Yup (8 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Nah (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

3. IDC (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

So I've been playing NG GTA V and I really loved the peyote plant transformations. Would you like to see a similar system in RDR 2?

Of course, it doesn't have to be consumable peyote plants. It could be that hallucinogenic wood that Natives used to burn to make it look like spirits were talking to them. 

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

@Bully2Info @RedDead2Info

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

It would be pretty cool. I definitely did enjoy that feature in the current gen GTA V.

PapaFuerte
  • PapaFuerte

Street Cat

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:32 PM Edited by PapaFuerte, 11 January 2018 - 11:32 PM.

Peyote plants are Native American cultural thing. Cheyenne I believe, so it is possible that we could see something like that based on the wildlife that has been showed off so far.

Safari
  • Safari

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:17 PM Edited by Safari, 12 January 2018 - 04:18 PM.

well if rockstar adds director mode into RDR2 then yes we should be seeing a similar system to unlock playable animals. 

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

R* contests winner: #BeMyValentine #BIKERS #FestiveSurprise2017

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up
    Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:59 AM

I'm 99.9% sure we will see a huge variety of them. It would be a big mistake for R* to not add plants to the game like this.

1. Director Mode, Rockstar Editor - are their brand new features which had and have a great success... 
2. If you want to fly in RDR2 - the only one way is play by a bird. Assassin's Creed Origins as an example.
3. We can't imagine nowadays a game without Photomode - modern players and community creates special accounts dedicated to gaming and shares their works worldwide via social networks as Twitter, Instagram, and YT. Not giving the players a legit way to snap and capture in-game moments will kill the respect to developers.
4. Different snapmatic and video contests for the players - is a great opportunity to motivate players to use R* Editor and show people's art and snap skills.

To sum up, and according to GTA5 experience, I believe we will see peyotes and R* Editor as well.

Drunkard ✝

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:07 PM

If I'm in an online shootout and my opponent(s) are eating them, yes.

Safari
  • Safari

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:54 AM

I doubt there will be a physical plant as R* don't often copy and paste but maybe a challenge to unlock certain animals like hunt 20 eagles to unlock the eagle in director mode idk something like that would be different and fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users