Business gta online

21 replies to this topic
Davycs
  • Davycs

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Which is the best business to make money on gta online? Bunker, ceo, or mc?

Tekno_Gecko
  • Tekno_Gecko

Self proclaimed best looking GTA:O Character

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

Import/Export Business

• AboveAndBeyoncé and 555-We-Tip like this

raggingmonkey
  • raggingmonkey

Sarcastic Idiot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I personally like the hooker business

• 555-We-Tip and cyberpunkdave like this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

The MC and the Bunker. A full Cocaine sale is $420k

A full Bunker is over 1 million.

The drugs will fill up faster than the Bunker.

The CEO is cool too, i'm not knocking it, but to source materials to put in your warehouses costs money, and when you sell it - just like when you pretty much sell anything - you run the risk of some hydra warrior or some tryhard dick ass blowing all of your stuff up. And once it's gone, it's gone, no refunds.

The car theft business in the CEO is also nice.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I/E by far. Bunker after that.

KazzMajol
  • KazzMajol

Ancient One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Every time i help somebody with the MC stuff i'm appalled at how much work you have to do for so little reward.

CEO is the way to go.     I/E plus the bunker plus the CEO freemode jobs (i've been at it long enough that i have every single one of those vehicles, thank you) equals happy bodyguards and no loading screens.      If you see me out there on XB1 you're probably seeing me just basically printing money and leveling up, legitimately.  

Join up.   There's plenty for everybody.

Fortified, Velocity and Plowed all pay 30k+ and i can launch them when i'm alone in a lobby, and timed right, with very little delay in between.  

CEO Challenges are nice, too.    I pass out 10k on the regular to the crew by launching Point to Point (tip:  stop making waypoints, please.)      the Most Wanted challenge pays like $20k and is a hell of a lot of fun in the Khanjali.      Not to mention it's a fantastic way to grief your griefers, because you become ghosted to the other players, and you can troll them with a gang of really pissed-off LSPD.      Executive Search is a good way to get paid while avoiding griefers, too.

I realize that a great lot of GTA$ went into the freaking EMPIRE of moneymakers i'm sitting on at this point, but hey, it pays well now, for sure.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by StangOne50, 5 days ago.

The MC and the Bunker. A full Cocaine sale is $420k

A full Bunker is over 1 million.

The drugs will fill up faster than the Bunker.

The CEO is cool too, i'm not knocking it, but to source materials to put in your warehouses costs money, and when you sell it - just like when you pretty much sell anything - you run the risk of some hydra warrior or some tryhard dick ass blowing all of your stuff up. And once it's gone, it's gone, no refunds.

The car theft business in the CEO is also nice.

How are full coke sales solo? Doable or no?

Ive been considering starting one as another source of passable income but if I need a friend to help with sales I wont bother.

Is it same as bunker like bunker has I think 5 sale missions with 2-3 that are doable solo.

III-Ari-III
  • III-Ari-III

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 5 days ago

Active: import export.

Passive: bunker.

• Jimbatron, CrysisAverted, AboveAndBeyoncé and 1 other like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 5 days ago

I/E combined with Bunker is the best way for me. Then I fill up my spare time doing any other various money making activities.
  • Jimbatron, CrysisAverted, AboveAndBeyoncé and 1 other like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Foreverpast, 5 days ago.

Alone/not combined: Bunker by far.

All you have to do it keep it supplied & it builds stock on its own while you don't have to raise a finger to work.

Then it's just about 10 minutes of driving when it's time to make a sale.

You can solo up to 75% of Bunker stock solo no problem with the Phantom Wedge or the simple Insurgent Custom delivery methods (2 Wedges or 3 Insurgents), which with a fully upgraded Bunker & selling to Los Santos nets you in the high $700k range. If you have friends to help, you can sell full stock with either of those methods or even with the Dune Buggy, Monster Trucks, or multi-drop per Insurgent methods, which with a fully upgraded Bunker & selling to Los Santos will get you over 1 million.

Biker business is a lower paying pain in the butt to solo business, crates cost money & risk lost of supplies, I/E can be time consuming solo & you risk $ loss during all steps.

It all depends on how you play, if you want to make $700k-$800k every other day just for 10 minutes of driving while you do other things/enjoy the game, go Bunker.

Preferably Chumnash Bunker, easiest/quickest location to deliver to Los Santos from.

You want hands on constant work, go for I/E or crates, but keep in mind losing money is possible in both supply & delivery tasks even solo'n.

Biker Business really should only appeal to you if you simply like that style/theme of business.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 5 days ago Edited by CrysisAverted, 5 days ago.

the ill-gotten gains business
*warning* contrary to what you might think and what R* might promote, R* is against this

or this

Active: import export.
Passive: bunker.

I/E combined with Bunker is the best way for me. Then I fill up my spare time doing any other various money making activities.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I do I/E and bunker with VIP work in between like Sightseer and stuff. Now that I have the MOC Hauler I will be doing the Haulage VIP work, especially in full lobbies. :)

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I/E if you want to manage your business closely, Bunker if you want to make money while racing and doing other stuff.

But I'd lean more towards bunker.

The bunker is less stressful. With the cars you steal, you put money into them; repairs and later, upgrades when you sell. Every ding, scratch, and bullethole takes money from your bottom line. With the bunker, you don't have to put any money in besides the money for the bunker. You can steal supplies (which is usually quick if you have a buzzard) and when you sell, any damage you take doesn't lower your pay.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Walking In The Dark Path AGAIN!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 5 days ago

car dupin business is the best business...

oh wait you mean legit...

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by FukNRekd, 5 days ago.

I/E if you want to manage your business closely, Bunker if you want to make money while racing and doing other stuff.
The bunker is less stressful. With the cars you steal, you put money into them; repairs and later, upgrades when you sell. Every ding, scratch, and bullethole takes money from your bottom line. With the bunker, you don't have to put any money in besides the money for the bunker. You can steal supplies (which is usually quick if you have a buzzard) and when you sell, any damage you take doesn't lower your pay.

I use my Bob for cars. My damage costs have all but gone away except for the moving vehicle missions where I usually have to pay about $1,300.00 to replace the windshield I shot out to get the car. Then there's the occasional $$$ for the side window if I forget to unlock the car before I hook it to the Bob. (I caught the mechanic smashing it out in the cut scene where he takes the car into the warehouse. #&@$!.)

Friesian
  • Friesian

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I use my Bob for cars. My damage costs have all but gone away except for the moving vehicle missions where I usually have to pay about $1,300.00 to replace the windshield I shot out to get the car. Then there's the occasional $$$ for the side window if I forget to unlock the car before I hook it to the Bob. (I caught the mechanic smashing it out in the cut scene where he takes the car into the warehouse. #&@$!.)

You havent had any problems with the cargo bob and picking up cars? The very first one I went to pick up was a high end. I got it up into the air and was about to start flying forward when it randomly fell from the chopper, fingers nowhere near the button.

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

If solo:

Run I/E (with occasional VIP work to keep it interesting) while your Bunker turns money into guns and back into money  60% of the solo sales missions are easy and practically fun (opinion).

Crates are nice, but time-consuming and the real money in them are those all-or-nothing deliveries.  Plus, you have to pay for each crate.  You can make up to 10x your invested money... if you have the time.

Biker businesses can pay OK, but they get raided no matter what you do; and always remember that you have to make deliveries in helpless, 20 horsepower panel vans that can be disabled with a SNS pistol, let alone any player with one of the many homing-rocket-equipped vehicles.

Smuggling (Hangar) has more interesting (and a couple of horrendous) PvE steal missions with armed aircraft, but they are time-consuming and each crate has a low reward for the time taken.  Plus, the full-capacity (needed for highest value) sale missions can literally be impossible without associates in the time allotted, unlike Crates.

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ash-274, 5 days ago.

You havent had any problems with the cargo bob and picking up cars? The very first one I went to pick up was a high end. I got it up into the air and was about to start flying forward when it randomly fell from the chopper, fingers nowhere near the button.

I had one car glitch-drop during delivery.

Acquired nearly all cars (except the bomb-equipped ones) and delivered all 135 successful ones with the Cargobob.  100/162 arrived with $0 damage

I've also delivered 117 of those 135 with $0 damage.  The combed loss of all those damaged: $5,411

AWACS-SkyEye
  • AWACS-SkyEye

Crackhead

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 5 days ago

This. I've never had the bob work consistently enough for me to invest in one.Every there of four cars it drops and costs me ten k in repairs.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by FukNRekd, 5 days ago.

I did one time and it was 50 yards from anything. I've movd prolly 300 cars with the Bob so IMO it's worth it. It may be your flying. Try being slower and more smooth with your direction changes, starts, stops etc. If the car swings too much it will hit the Bob and could get damaged or fall.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

This. I've never had the bob work consistently enough for me to invest in one.Every there of four cars it drops and costs me ten k in repairs.

My biggest issue is hooking the car. Took me 4 fricking minutes one time. Now I know at least one trick to do it in the first pass by.

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Current favorite is CEO crates and Hangar business with Akula.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users