CEO Associate not getting paid for import/export

7 replies to this topic
GemeenAapje
  • GemeenAapje

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

So as a newbie I don't have the funds yet to start my own CEO import/export business.  I therefore offered to help my friends out and hoped to get paid accordingly.

Somewhere online I have seen that an associate should get a relatively nice reward for delivery of a high-end vehicle, as long as he is the driver of one of the vehicles when it's delivered.

However, after 2 delivery missions (and the stealing missions in between) I'm not getting this reward. I get a little bonus of about $6,000 which is rubbish for the time spent. And that's only for the export, not the stealing.

So.... can someone please advise me.... how on earth can I get a good chunk of the $200k that my friend earns as CEO for delivering 2 cars, one car delivered each??

Thanks

Matt

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You get nothing from deliveries.

All you get is more money from the associate wage.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

I believe you only get rewarded when you help deliver collections.
  • Gaffa™ likes this

III-Ari-III
  • III-Ari-III

Corporate Warlord

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago Edited by III-Ari-III, A week ago.

Before you recieved 5k for every car you delivered, but hackers found an exploit with it and then rockstar disabled that pay.. so now you only earn money through the usual old way in securoserv: over time (15 minutes or so), in increments until it reaches 10k.

You do however get money delivering cars if those are in a collection sale, you can even deliver more than one in the same sale and you'll get all the extra bonus cash (of course the others won't get theirs) that is 20 to 50k per car.

So the best way to get that kind of money you want, is to have the business yourself, and then take turns with your friend to sell: you collect cars solo, and he theirs, and then you both come together to sell theirs, and then yours or vice versa.

I believe you only get rewarded when you help deliver collections.

Right now that is correct, before you also got a tiny 5k retribution but it was disabled due to a hacking exploit.

You get nothing from deliveries.

All you get is more money from the associate wage.

That is not correct, and the more money from wage comes even if you do nothing at all, it's non related to the success of the sale.

• Gaffa™ likes this

Friesian
  • Friesian

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

if youre not already, to supplement your income while helping your friends import/export, have your friends launch the headhunter events between exports. You can get 20k+ per event, and theyll only take a few minutes if your bud owns a buzzard or better. You should be able to do a few of them per hour and your friend can still export between them while they wait on the event cooldown. Also, if he starts it up on the northern end of the map, you guys wont have to deal with the targets being in the city.

That being said, we also found out last night that a ceo cant split wages. It makes it a pain to play with friends.

GemeenAapje
  • GemeenAapje

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for the replies!

I like the idea of headhunter and a buzzard. My friend has the heli.  So if HE starts the headhunter mission, and I'm an associate... I get the 20k for killing the targets, rather than the CEO?

Cheers

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 6 days ago

I get the 20k for killing the targets, rather than the CEO?

VIP work pays everyone with an equal reward. The CEO/VIP can however share cash from VIP work, unlike actual sales.

GemeenAapje
  • GemeenAapje

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

So if there are 4 associates, and only 1 person does all the headhunting. He/she has to split the 20k 4 ways (so only gets 5k)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users