What if the protagonist(s) die?

4 replies to this topic
Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:08 AM

One thing I’ve always wanted to see is, The Main Character end up getting the very worse happen to them, maybe

They get double crossed and shot in the head, maybe on the last mission you get killed by the police?

If they were to make.a GTA Next where the protagonist(s) I would wonder how they would handle it.

Personally, if that were to happen I think the best way would be have 2 or 3 protagonists but a deal goes wrong, 

And one of the protagonists die, and from then on you won’t be able to play that character but you can still play the others.Or maybe you play as one protagonist but after you die, it switches to the protagonists best friend

Maybe they give subtle hints that the protagonist is about to die, or maybe if you choose a certain choice on the last mission it could end in death. There are many scenarios that could work out, could this be a good idea?

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States
  • Meaningless Award

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:12 AM

ummm...

Spoiler

• Mainline421 and ArmyRaidFail404 like this

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:13 AM

Oh yeah, almost forgot about those. I guess it's been a while since i actually played V

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

Killing Machine

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

In GTA V you get to kill one of the protagonists (except Franklin, since he's the one who's gonna do it) in the final mission, or do deathwish ending.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:26 PM

I wouldn't want that,I don't want all the money the protagonist earned, all the property, vehicles and clothes they bought go to waste.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users