5 replies to this topic
JinglePuff
  • JinglePuff

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:58 AM

Hi guys!

Lately I was noticing a massive decrease in the playerbase of SA-MP and I was wondering if the SA-MP community becoming obsolete.

Tell me your thoughts!

From my perspective, I see that 99.9% of new servers and communities on SA-MP are closing their gates after a month or two. I rarely see a server from 2017 that is actually succeeding. 

Also, I can notice a lot of players leaving SA-MP for GTA ONLINE for the sake of the graphics and physics of the game which is becoming obsolete in my opinion, however I care more for the gameplay than the graphics so please don't roast me, it's just what I've seen from other players.

Also one of the things I've notice is that even the big successful servers are having a HUGE decrease in their playerbase (aka LS-RP).

So tell me your thoughts, is SA-MP really becoming obsolete?

If no, tell me for how long you're estimating SA-MP will last in the gaming community.

• Light Syde Riandy likes this

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:12 AM

There's still a good amount of players that can't run V so SA-MP will be still around for a while.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:39 AM

Why A Million People Still Play Multiplayer Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Every Month

Blaze
  • Blaze

conspiracy clunge is useless clunge

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • United-Kingdom
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    Crew Poster Winner 2017
    Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:22 PM

it will last for as long as people keep playing SA, I mean cmon I remember right before IV came out GTAF had a "GOODBYE SAMP" meet and the whole theme of the video was SAMP dying as everyone would flock to IV. Ten years down the line SAMP still maintains an active userbase.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:38 PM Edited by fashion, 11 January 2018 - 12:38 PM.

It's impressive that it made it for so long. It survived two major GTA releases. Every multiplayer game dies out eventually.

I only spend a few hours on it personally just to see what the hype was about years ago, but I've always been a console gamer so it never really sticked with me for long.

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

It's impressive that it made it for so long. It survived two major GTA releases. Every multiplayer game dies out eventually.
I only spend a few hours on it personally just to see what the hype was about years ago, but I've always been a console gamer so it never really sticked with me for long.

+1 it is not even a official multiplayer and lasted 12-13 years that's amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users