Photo

How to avoid to get raided?

7 replies to this topic
JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by JohnMarston_73, 6 days ago.

Im wondering if someone could provide any suggestion on how to avoid your MC business and bunker from getting raided.

For myself what I try to do is disband CEO or MC business as soon I make sales. But there have been occasions that the game wont let me do that and I get alerted that Im being raided and have to do the mission. They are fun anyways but rather annoying if youre in a public lobby because people can sabotage your battle and jeopardize your stock.

I also have my heists saved too so I also use the option of using the Lester heist and I immediately spawn in my apartment or now the facility.

Any other recommendations are welcome.

Fun 2
  • Fun 2

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Best Contributor in GTA Online 2017
    Most Knowledgeable in GTA 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Fun 2, 6 days ago.

The only way to stop the raid timer is to do any sort of work in freemode or to do contact missions.

That will only delay it until you decide to sell.

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

Grit your teeth and embrace the bullsh*t.

junior731657
  • junior731657

Liberty City Secrets Team Leader

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

The only way to stop the raid timer is to do any sort of work in freemode or to do contact missions.

That will only delay it until you decide to sell.

The bolded part won't work, I've had my bunker turned over while preparing a warehouse car for selling, I've also noticed the car will disappear from your warehouse & you won't be able to sell it as the bunker raid just cuts it out.. doing contact missions, heists, races or anything that isn't in freemode will work though.. it's also a good way to avoid those exortionate charges..

RANDOMv2
  • RANDOMv2

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

The MC raids occur when you have full product and about 1/4 supplies.  Try to not overstock the supplies.  I wait til I get to the business to start an MC.  The second you start up it will start a raid sometimes but not if you are already in a business.

• junior731657 likes this

JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I have the MC supplies stock stuck at 100%

Its a risk for me.

The MC raids occur when you have full product and about 1/4 supplies.  Try to not overstock the supplies.  I wait til I get to the business to start an MC.  The second you start up it will start a raid sometimes but not if you are already in a business.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 5 days ago Edited by CrysisAverted, 5 days ago.

idk what I've been doing all this time but I haven't gotten raided since whenever the ceo warehouses came out and then It was only once.
plz no jinx

VDTor
  • VDTor

Orbital Cannon Vigilante

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 days ago Edited by VDTor, 4 days ago.

Just stay away from registering as a CEO/MC Pres until you can sell the products.

And if you do need to use CEO/MC, and you get raided, as soon as you see the alert, turn off your internet connection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users