Photo

Guatemalans in Los Santos Vagos?

3 replies to this topic
Jesucristo
  • Jesucristo

☠ Soldier ☠

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago Edited by Jesucristo, A week ago.

I read in some sites that there were Guatemalans in Los Santos Vagos. I think this happens cause some times the Vago skins are talking about Guatemala, but this is happens too whit Azteca gangs and members of Madrazo's Cartel. I heard it them too. So I think that's a bug of the game. Only Marabunta Grande members should to speak those dialogues of Guatemala.

Vagos and Aztecas are Mexicans. The only gang I knew with mix of members from Mexican and Central American descent are 18th Street and I don't think Los Santos Vagos is the parody of 18th Street, rather Florencia 13.

What do you thinks about it?

syzfrbP.jpg

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

From what I know,R* just reused the Vagos dialogue for Aztecas and Madrazo Cartel (you can even hear Aztecas calling themselves Vagos in a shootout).

I don't know what gangs are Vagos and Aztecas based on,I don't know much about street gangs.

UAL
  • UAL

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by UAL, A week ago.

I read in some sites that there were Guatemalans in Los Santos Vagos. I think this happens cause some times the Vagos skins are talking about Guatemala, but this is happens too whit Aztecas gangs and members of Madrazo's Cartel. I heard it them too. So I think that's a bug of game. Only Marabunta Grande members should to speak those dialogues of Guatemala.

Vagos and Aztecas are Mexicans. The only gang I knew with mix of members Mexicans and Central Americans are 18th Street and I don't think Los Santos Vagos is the parody of 18th Street, rather Florencia 13.

syzfrbP.jpg

You should read through the gang thread, 300+ pages discussing this type of thing.

http://gtaforums.com...-in-los-santos/

• Official General and Jesucristo like this

Jesucristo
  • Jesucristo

☠ Soldier ☠

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

I read in some sites that there were Guatemalans in Los Santos Vagos. I think this happens cause some times the Vagos skins are talking about Guatemala, but this is happens too whit Aztecas gangs and members of Madrazo's Cartel. I heard it them too. So I think that's a bug of game. Only Marabunta Grande members should to speak those dialogues of Guatemala.

Vagos and Aztecas are Mexicans. The only gang I knew with mix of members Mexicans and Central Americans are 18th Street and I don't think Los Santos Vagos is the parody of 18th Street, rather Florencia 13.

syzfrbP.jpg

You should read through the gang thread, 300+ pages discussing this type of thing.

http://gtaforums.com...-in-los-santos/

Thanks. I don't usually post in this forum and I'm lost a little bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users