Buying MC Business Stock vs Stealing

36 replies to this topic
Vill3m
  • Vill3m

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to promote such practices here but as a 3rd option you could use infinite supplies glitch ;)

El Payaso
  • El Payaso

CPoC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Just buy supplies. You can do so much more with the time spent on those steal missions.

GemeenAapje
  • GemeenAapje

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to promote such practices here but as a 3rd option you could use infinite supplies glitch ;)

Doesn't seem to work for me. I actually get punished by losing supplies.  I'm assuming you mean the trick where you select to steal, wait for the call, the go to another session?

Vill3m
  • Vill3m

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 6 days ago

Doesn't seem to work for me. I actually get punished by losing supplies.  I'm assuming you mean the trick where you select to steal, wait for the call, the go to another session?

No, this glitch needs you to buy supplies. I used this instruction video: https://www.youtube....h?v=gHGriSwtYIU . You don't have to buy all the supplies for 75k but have enough free space to buy some supplies, minimum cost is 15k. Just ignore the stupid music at the beginning and instructor's annoying voice.

GemeenAapje
  • GemeenAapje

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

No, this glitch needs you to buy supplies. I used this instruction video: https://www.youtube....h?v=gHGriSwtYIU . You don't have to buy all the supplies for 75k but have enough free space to buy some supplies, minimum cost is 15k. Just ignore the stupid music at the beginning and instructor's annoying voice.

Checked out the video but it says for Xbox and PS4.  I'm using PC :-/   Know any other glitches for me?

Vill3m
  • Vill3m

Player Hater

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 6 days ago

Checked out the video but it says for Xbox and PS4.  I'm using PC :-/   Know any other glitches for me?

I play on PC too and it worked for me.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by flexcreator, 5 days ago.

^ There is a dedicated topic for glitching the supplies.

I'm also doing that.

If the presented steps don't work for you, check my video. It may require several attempts.

If you refuse to glitch and you don't have a crew of friends who are willing to help you 24/7, you are left with only one option:

Shut down ALL of your MC factories for good and stick with Import/Export in combination with the VIP work.

The MC business is not worth the time of a solo grinder

• GemeenAapje likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users