14 replies to this topic
ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

a55tSi1.png

EY c*ntS. Progress has slowed due to an ongoing legal dispute with rival and inferior publication, Spanish Kings Weekly School Newsletter. It's up to you guys to boycott this reading material in any way you see fit. If we don't win Best Newsletter 2018 I'm going to beat the sh*t out of my wife and it's gonna be YOUR fault guys. Since Facade Weekly has dissolved and we currently rule this section, I'd say we're in with a good chance depending on if I can keep up this gig any longer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

fd5dwjE.png

Anyway, this issue we've got an interview with GTAF representative for OVO energy, voted Energy Supplier of the Year 2017 at the uSwitch Awards.

-A new vehicular release.

-and uhhh.. other stuff.

0AtTD7R.png

This week users have been pondering what's with user and author of godawful gifs, IceDree and his cryptic countdown, speculation has ranged from; shooting up his nearest faculty of education to dousing his body in petrol and setting himself alight. I can only guess we'll find out within the next 5 days, keep your home's double-locked everyone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday marked the release of the Lampadati Viseris, GTA's answer to the DeTomaso Panthera. Unfortunately without stretched tires and the forced metallic grille trim (taken from the Maserati Bora) it can be a lil tricky to do the GT5 justice. It comes complete with a body kit which can be extended in LS Customs modifications but not removed. Overall it was well received with many a  clean build featured in the thread.

9OulRRg.jpg

shot by Bravado Buffalo

Find out in more detail here: http://gtaforums.com...ntact-missions/
DHmxKR5.png

Feast your eyes on a portfolio of excellence from Vehicle Screen’s finest hoons, loons and goons.

exqlusive
gie9IZL.jpg

ktMjM2v.jpg

7VwQtBU.png

L98UJh5.jpg

i7lPEUU.jpg

yeJ7QIu.jpg

NvJBSQY.jpg

CxWJeSW.jpg

ltWRBnK.jpg

Tgo6PVK.png

zQSdtuQ.jpg

leveldocksix
UOusjhp.jpg

yYfY0dX.jpg

M49nzbL.png
This week we're joined by our other orange blood, OVO. His use of striking visuals and custom combinations are always something to take inspiration from.
2ghIIg2.png

What keeps you on off the forums these days? 
Tbh, I didnt really had the motivation lately on doing car shots and post 'em on the forums. I do check a small collection of topics every day though, like CR&G and a few others. I'll be more active very soon, because I've got millions to spend on vehicles right now. Those millions are totally legit.  :whistle:

How long have you been into the GTA series and do you have a favourite?
I've played the series since one day when I was at my cousin's home and he asked me if I wanted to play a new game he bought - which was GTA 2. I enjoyed the game so much, so I asked him if I could borrow the game for a while. Now that I'm writing this, I realize that I've never returned the game to him, hehe.

Whats your GOAT car from GTA? and which would you like to see return?
That must be the SuperGT from GTA IV. The amount of hours I've spent in that gorgeous car is insane. Hopefully I will be able to purchase a proper DB9-looking car from Legendary Motorsport in the future. (R* plz)

If you could co-ordinate the perfect car meet in GTA Online, how would it go?
I'd play with some random guys and cruise around in various cars at the Tongva Hills and Banham Canyon while listening to my boy Frank's new radio station.  

Tuners, Classics, Exotics or Muscle - choose one.
European Exotics. Preferably German ones.

What got you interested in cars/bikes?
For as good as I can remember, I've always been interested in cars. It started back in the days when I was a kid and when Hot Wheels were popular. When I was at my elementary school and not playing with Hot Wheels, I tried to draw real cars and then hook them up with huge wheels, spoilers etc. Damn, those little cars really changed my life.

All time favourite driving/racing game?
Need for Speed: Underground 2

Favourite real life car?
The 2015 Mercedes-AMG C63s Sedan   :inlove:
08Dr6CZ.pngr4prETh.png

This guy rXEEHia.png slaps your ass while youre carousing local Hummer dealership, aka the Blockbuster of garages. What do you do?
Well thank God there isn't really a Hummer dealership in the Netherlands. If I'd ever see him in a Hummer dealership somewhere and he slaps my ass I'd lose my sh*t for seeing this guy in living person lmao.

Any photography tips for those watching?
Just make sure that your car ain't dirty when doing some sort of city-style photography - clean/washed cars look so much better. Also when recording in GTA:O, you often can't see the trash on the ground, but this will be visible when editing your videos in the R* Editor. I usually delete the trash afterwards in Photoshop. The best advice for camera techniques has already been given in previous interviews.

When you're not shooting cars in GTA Online what else do you get up to?
Apart from playing games I like to listen to music and playing football - or soccer for the silly ones among you. I'm still in school, so I spend most of my time over there. Currently I'm studying Graphic Editing.

Is there anything you would like to see added to GTAForums in the future?
Nah, I'm happy with the way it is right now. 

Any other comments/shoutouts/hairplugs?
Shoutout to uNi for the innovative idea of starting this great series. I'm always hyped for new CCC issues and I'm a big fan of it. Also, thank you Arthur for taking over the series. 

XCLUSIVE SNAP
vTidtiF.png

Previous Issues: #35/#36/#37

Wanna shill yourself or your workshop in an exclusive interview? Spam mein inbox.

Your thoughts/biographies/tears? hit up below 

• livejoker, Blaze, Carrythxd and 22 others like this

Audi
  • Audi

AИТRАХ

• The Yakuza
  • Switzerland
  • Most Improved Member 2017
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

W205 AMG C63S is a great f*cking car.
  • EVOLUT7ON, Shaundi., OVO and 5 others like this

TeeKoo
  • TeeKoo

- - - - - - - - - - - -

• Members
  • Togo

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:36 PM

Z5PTaqz.gif

• Shaundi., OVO, Puss in Boots and 2 others like this

Personal
  • Personal

• Daily Globe
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

My face when this week's CC&C is too dope

46c.gif

• Shaundi., OVO, TeeKoo and 3 others like this

Blaze
  • Blaze

conspiracy clunge is useless clunge

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • United-Kingdom
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    Crew Poster Winner 2017
    Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

Quality content as always Arth.

• OVO, TeeKoo and ARTHUR. like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:19 PM Edited by IceDree, 10 January 2018 - 11:01 PM.

Its all about the new Geländewagen ... After 39 years, a new one is finally coming :panic:.
  • OVO likes this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

nothin personnel kid

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

gCWbH4d.png

comrade summersjr27 says that if you don't interview him by this time next week, he will look for you, he will find you, and he will open up a hummer dealership near you

• livejoker, MGgames100, RedDagger and 10 others like this

OVO
  • OVO

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:03 AM

That CCC helmet tho, I cant lmao
  • Personal, Puss in Boots, Chronic and 1 other like this

Puss in Boots
  • Puss in Boots

World's Greatest Hero

• Daily Globe
  • Somalia
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Vehicle
    Best Crew 2017 [Goon Squad]
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Most Creative

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:23 AM Edited by The Legend of Zelda, 11 January 2018 - 02:24 AM.

gCWbH4d.png

comrade summersjr27 says that if you don't interview him by this time next week, he will look for you, he will find you, and he will open up a hummer dealership near you

UBez4jI.gif

• MGgames100, Shaundi., OVO and 8 others like this

PoisonedGas
  • PoisonedGas

oh yeah? prove it

• Facade Corporation
  • Australia
  • Snap Battle Season 3 Winner [XB1]

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:49 AM Edited by PoisonedGas, 12 January 2018 - 01:50 AM.

why no interview?

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:07 AM

Lgw6hK7.png

• MGgames100, Shaundi., OVO and 5 others like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Memories of a Ghost

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2017
    Funniest GTA Member 2017
    Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

This just in: Poison can't read. Petition to make interview next week in the format of MS Paint drawings.

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

R* contests winner: #BeMyValentine #BIKERS #FestiveSurprise2017

• The Connection
  • United-States
    Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:29 AM

Its all about the new Geländewagen ... After 39 years, a new one is finally coming :panic:.

aaand nothing new  :lol: as for me new headlights are awful. Mercedes ruined CLS class, and now G class?... :miranda:

• Pininfarina likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

aaand nothing new  :lol: as for me new headlights are awful. Mercedes ruined CLS class, and now G class?... :miranda:

The headlights are awful indeed, but I'm sure Mansory will have their Bentley rip off signature headlights soon & Brabus will definitely do theirs.

In an industry that have been disappointing lately, the G is much better than I expected *cough*feared*cough* ... Can't wait for the AMGs in Geneva.

The new CLS is just .... I can't even lol
  • EVOLUT7ON likes this

Nuddle King
  • Nuddle King

follow the damn train

• Victim of The Pit™
  • GoSquared
  • Best Nuddles and Chicken 2017

Posted 18 January 2018 - 11:30 PM

CCC don't stop don't stop,This is Radio Los Nuddles.Showing a nice cars over here.
  • Audi, ARTHUR. and Professional Amateur like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users