The return of original GTA Online

3 replies to this topic
puredorian
  • puredorian

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

I've been thinking this for a while, after all these years I'm missing out the older version of Online, the authentic experience of a criminal. Without all that ridiculous Moving Cargo Simulator gameplay. Basically, The Benz online.

So I was thinking if it's remotely possible to restore, or should I say, downgrade the game into the older patch, let's say 1.24, the OG Heists update or something from Ill Gotten Gains part I(which is released simultaneously with a PC release)

Since Online is built on Rockstar Social Club platform(which is stored in Cloud) would that be possible to get the content directly from Old Gen servers, and port it over into the PC? I understand that it will probably require reverse engineer the Social Club app for PC.

But still, looking at how FiveM is evolved, that would be awesome to have ability to bring back the older Online, with all things it had.

Don't ask me why I want to bring this up, it's just awesome concept on it's own in my opinion.
More options the better.

Let's discuss this and share the knowledge, may the tunables experts around here share some thoughts about this.
  • CartmanKusanagi and Darealbandicoot like this

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

simply start up ps3 and enjoy it, why would you make this unnecessarily complicated

• DylRicho likes this

Ronald Reagan
  • Ronald Reagan

• Members
  • Poland
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

Let's discuss this and share the knowledge, may the tunables experts around here share some thoughts about this.

Oh, okay. Go and play Single Player.

DylRicho
  • DylRicho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

I've been thinking this for a while, after all these years I'm missing out the older version of Online, the authentic experience of a criminal. Without all that ridiculous Moving Cargo Simulator gameplay. Basically, The Benz online.

So I was thinking if it's remotely possible to restore, or should I say, downgrade the game into the older patch, let's say 1.24, the OG Heists update or something from Ill Gotten Gains part I(which is released simultaneously with a PC release)

Since Online is built on Rockstar Social Club platform(which is stored in Cloud) would that be possible to get the content directly from Old Gen servers, and port it over into the PC? I understand that it will probably require reverse engineer the Social Club app for PC.

But still, looking at how FiveM is evolved, that would be awesome to have ability to bring back the older Online, with all things it had.

Don't ask me why I want to bring this up, it's just awesome concept on it's own in my opinion.
More options the better.

Rockstar has pretty much worked out that introducing ridiculous weaponized vehicles makes them tons of money because of the many little children playing the game these days. That's why Online has turned into what it is. Sure, some of the vehicles are welcome, like the Deluxo and Thruster. But we really don't need so many weaponized cars. It's simply to give them an excuse to price them ludicrously.

Someone has already given you the best option; go back to the PS3 or X360. The way forward with Online is pretty clear, I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users