Photo

Lampadati Viseris out now plus double GTA$ & RP on Lester Contact Missions

204 replies to this topic
Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:41 PM Edited by Picklez, 12 January 2018 - 10:42 PM.

How else do you want me to reply to your whiny ass and stupid sh*t like this?

This is a thread for talking about the bonuses. I'm going to talk about the bonuses.  Go kick rocks lol.

Ok, then let's see how you reply to genuine constructive criticism. 

RetardOfTheYear:

"Lack of incentive to play these mission still, I'm sorry but double cash on already low paying job isn't cutting it quite good yet. Where is the incentive ? Oh I see, remembering the 'good old days' when contact missions actually weren't that bad ? WRONG ! Contact mission weren't that bad when skill was contributing to how much money you could make in an hour.

Bring back that fixed payout, and add a leaderboard (a good leaderboard not this mess with only 'score') and there you will have heavy incentive."

You:

"Your username is perfect"

Oh well looky there.

-edit-

Good lord even just copy/pasting text on this site is f*cked. Wow lmao.

^ You know you're complaining over a bonus.

And? If someone took a sh*t in a box and gift wrapped it, am I supposed to enjoy it?
We get it. You don't like the bonuses. Soon it'll be another Tuesday.
This is a thread for talking about the bonuses. I'm going to talk about the bonuses.  Go kick rocks lol.
Your talk about the bonuses is better suited for this thread actually: http://gtaforums.com...an-topic/page-1 but go ahead and continue, I'm sure someone else you might want to listen to tells you the same if you continue this way

Nah. Talking about the bonuses doesn't mean circle-jerking about the bonuses. 

and the fact that several of his posts have been removed shows that they actually not belong here? 

Literally only 1 of my (and Rafae's) posts were removed lol.

egomaniac247
  • egomaniac247

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:32 AM

CHANGE IT TO HARD YOU A**HOLE!!!

This goes out to the 75% of Hosts that I got connected to during random Contact Missions today trying to take advantage of the 2X $ on Lester contact missions.

I don't even care if you go AFK during the mission, atleast pay attention enough to see that you're the host and change it from Normal to Hard/.

• Cutter De Blanc, dead goon, Winonas and 1 other like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Always Looking Good - In the City, the Suburbs, the Hood.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

Did 15 Lester missions consecutively last night and made 400k with a random noob I befriended. Not bad. After the missions he sent me a message "pick me up Now ASAP", which baffled me for the rest of the evening. How about 'thanks for your time, showing me the ropes and vehicles cars, and generally being a good guy with lots of patience', lol. 'Mom, I want dinner NOW'.

• jackrobot, gtafan26, Rafae and 8 others like this

ArchbishopSmoke
  • ArchbishopSmoke

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

Made about 600k just playing Lester missions about an hour a day. I'm ready for at least one new vehicle. I figure Monday I can put together a little more time get more in my character's account.
  • dead goon likes this

ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Fergs Gaming

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Finally some DGTA$ on the basic Rockstar missions, never get bored of doing these......... especially with the New Doomsday heist vehicles.

• Hotband, dead goon, Rafae and 2 others like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:26 AM

Stocks & Scares with at least 2 other people, dishes out a little over $57k max.

Nice little bonus, easy mission with the right tools.

• dead goon, Winonas and Remapped like this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:13 AM

Been having a good time with these missions, run through some playlists a few times each, a bit as Courtney blasting through them with heavy hardware, mostly about the money. But the most fun has been running them on my new raw low level character with a noob friend. Limited resources, low health, meaningful ammunition limits... its a fun little nostalgia trip and getting one-and-a-half levels worth of RP per mission is quite nice, especially for my friend.

• Mrs. Buzz, KWF1981 and Remapped like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

Played Cops Capacity and Denial of Service over and over. Apache Missions: Simulator.
  • Foreverpast and Smokewood like this

II_J3D_II
  • II_J3D_II

First 9

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:23 AM

Is it just me or are these Lester missions just as difficult as the Doomsday heist?!

Just plain frustrating. 

I'm going to play with my Viseris..

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:34 AM Edited by Rafae, 15 January 2018 - 01:35 AM.

Is it just me or are these Lester missions just as difficult as the Doomsday heist?!

Just plain frustrating. 

The enemies are bullsh*t but nowhere near as f*cked as in the Doomsday Heist
  • StormerBoy and KWF1981 like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Big Homie

• Victim of The Pit™
  • England

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

Just plain frustrating. 

Yep!.

...'bout heard it all now!

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Designer for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

Just plain frustrating. 

I was playing with forum member Verstappen yesterday and he noted that the Lazer during On Maneuvers has had its speed buffed considerably; being able to outrun a missile fired from his own Hydra. They're secretly tweaking missions here and there. Lester wise, the only mission that has been considerably tweaked is Stocks and Scares. It has completely new spawn locations for enemies. I know that mission inside out. It has already been changed three times since launch and they have 100% changed it again.
  • Gridl0k and KWF1981 like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:23 AM

When I deliver the objective to Lester's warehouse, I should then be able to stay in that session and select a new Contact Mission from the menu, then just drive to that next mission. No need to change sessions! Arguably they did this by implementing VIP Work in Free Mode, but still.

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Where is vodka? Where is marinated herring?

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:33 AM

When I deliver the objective to Lester's warehouse, I should then be able to stay in that session and select a new Contact Mission from the menu, then just drive to that next mission. No need to change sessions! Arguably they did this by implementing VIP Work in Free Mode, but still.

This is precisely how playlisted non-contact contact missions (Coveted etc) used to work. I even had playlists where you could use Potshot to position your pegasus buzzard for coveted, and then spawn right next to it for 3 or 4 runs at coveted. I suspect this was how all missions were supposed to work, originally.

Unfortunately, nope. You will spawn the same damn place every time and like it.

• StormerBoy and Sauce béarnaise like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Big Homie

• Victim of The Pit™
  • England

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

Just plain frustrating. 

I was playing with forum member Verstappen yesterday and he noted that the Lazer during On Maneuvers has had its speed buffed considerably; being able to outrun a missile fired from his own Hydra. They're secretly tweaking missions here and there. Lester wise, the only mission that has been considerably tweaked is Stocks and Scares. It has completely new spawn locations for enemies. I know that mission inside out. It has already been changed three times since launch and they have 100% changed it again.

I noticed the Stocks and Scare job had NPC's in new places, but I do maintain that it's difficulty is far easier to manage then Doomsday dude.

Just no comparison, INHO.

Granted, I over looked the obvious... If a lower rank, or with unknown random players, or with little experience there... Yeah, can be a bit tougher though.

• REXX and alkaline_ like this

alkaline_
  • alkaline_

the fluffy penguin

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Antarctica
  • Funniest GTA Member 2017

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:01 AM Edited by alkaline_, 15 January 2018 - 11:03 AM.

Did 15 Lester missions consecutively last night and made 400k with a random noob I befriended. Not bad. After the missions he sent me a message "pick me up Now ASAP", which baffled me for the rest of the evening. How about 'thanks for your time, showing me the ropes and vehicles cars, and generally being a good guy with lots of patience', lol. 'Mom, I want dinner NOW'.

i've played a 16 flippy lester mission playlist 3 times with 4 people and made over 1.5 million stinky fish!!! hihihi fun times and enough money for a stinky fish snack afterwards, it also payed for the viseries without liveries hihihi! in my honest opinion, this wasn't an event WEAK at all hihihi it was very strong!! and i'm a little afraid next event week will have nothing for me BUTT thats okay each week another species of gta online player people will selected and be happy. so, be happy.

• hei3enberg, Rafae, Sauce béarnaise and 4 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Designer for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

Just plain frustrating. 

I noticed the Stocks and Scare job had NPC's in new places, but I do maintain that it's difficulty is far easier to manage then Doomsday dude.

Just no comparison, INHO.

Granted, I over looked the obvious... If a lower rank, or with unknown random players, or with little experience there... Yeah, can be a bit tougher though.

Oh yeah, definately no comparison I agree! I mean the enemies in S&S have health ranging from 100% - 120%. In Doomsday Heists, act 3 at least, their health exceeds 1600%!
  • KWF1981 likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:19 AM

Think I made around 2.5m in total with this event week. Not too bad and I definitely had fun doing these old school missions again.
  • REXX, Sauce béarnaise, alkaline_ and 3 others like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Big Homie

• Victim of The Pit™
  • England

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

i've played a 16 flippy lester mission playlist 3 times with 4 people and made over 1.5 million stinky fish!!! hihihi fun times and enough money for a stinky fish snack afterwards, it also payed for the viseries without liveries hihihi! in my honest opinion, this wasn't an event WEAK at all hihihi it was very strong!! and i'm a little afraid next event week will have nothing for me BUTT thats okay each week another species of gta online player people will selected and be happy. so, be happy.

There's 3 palette's near Lester's drop off that I feel you'll have a keen eye on, lol.

Thought of you the second i saw them again, lol. Made me smile... 

• alkaline_ likes this

Up2NoGood45
  • Up2NoGood45

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

I watched 2 football games yesterday and ground over a million bucks in GTA.  Headhunter and a contact mission.  Sightseer and a contact mission.  :panic:

• Ryancoke66 likes this

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:46 PM Edited by Ryancoke66, 15 January 2018 - 06:50 PM.

Great event week, I went from 3.7 to 10.1million. Glad to pad the bank a bit after all those Doomsday vehicle purchases.

I hope to see double money contact missions again soon!

Edit: I also noticed I never had the disappearing ammo glitch that I used to get with contact missions.
  • Rafae and Hécate-II like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:13 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 15 January 2018 - 10:04 PM.

Just plain frustrating. 

Denial of Service: Essentially headhunter but all your targets are vehicles & pose less danger. Plus with collecting a package at the end, so a hint of Sightseer.

Final truck spawns at the start anyway & is unmarked until the others are destroyed, you can find it traveling clockwise on the main highway over the bridges in-city.

Stocks & Scares: Rhino tank, Kuruma, Or Savage...take out all presently spawning NPCs before hacking terminal, block stairs with vehicle when you do.

If with other players, have one in a Savage fly into the structure & explosive cannon the upper room with the safe, they can kill the npcs through the windows.

Titan of A Job: Easy. Snipe or pop a shot at the security, to cause most of them to run towards you/across the airport.

3 Mesas full of Merryweather respond as soon as someone enters the Titan, so take off right away/don't wait around after acquiring the Titan.

Bust Out: Station along the highway, snipe driver and security guard riding in the other row of bus seats.

Don't drive within eye-shot of the prison even with wanted stars gone, Gustavo can instigate wanted stars again if you get too close to that location.

By Land, Sea, & Air: Call in a Helicopter Pickup or use your own aircraft to bypass all the ground forces.

Take out the 3 responding Buzzards before taking off in the ones you must steal, if one of the steal-able helicopters blows up you fail.

Cop Capacity: Akula makes this the easiest job in this 2x event.

Use it's stealth feature to keep police helicopters from spawning as you fly around taking out the designated targets.

Crime Scenester: Kuruma, drive in & grab the package, then follow the train tracks north to the tunnel to lose wanted level.

Another player can use tear gas bombs from a plane of helicopter to quell the npcs around the package in the alley, they can't escape the gas.

Docks To Stock: As one player steals a cargobob, at least one other player should go to the container's location.

That way as soon as everyone loses their wanted level, someone is in the area of the container to neutralize the chances of earning a wanted level again.

Engaging the mercs at the container's location before actually activating the arriving at the location will result in wanted levels.

Four Trailers: Easy & straight forward, deal with the npcs around the trucks without resorting to explosives.

Collect a trailer & get out & then wait for the 5-6 Grangers full of responding NPCs to spawn, deal with them, then deliver the trailers.

Hack & Dash: Easy as long as one person picks off marksmen noose on the police mavericks. Also staying near the parking lot entrance to deal with cops who wander close.

Use tunnel entrance on highway to evade wanted level & the proper tunnel exit to come back out near drop off location.

High Priority Case: Snipe from higher building or use gas bombs to subdue most npcs on roof. Can use some rockets, but they can blow up the briefcase.

Deal with spawning helicopter before running, it's a regular Maverick but it can be a pain otherwise.

Landing Strip: Kuruma or snipe targets near plane. 

One player takes the plane while another clears the airfield with whatever method they choose.

Make sure to take out the RPG totting npc located at the junction of the two larger landing strips.

Last Chopper Outta LS: Straight forward take out npcs and take helicopter.

Helicopter operator needs to stay close near supporting player to take out hostile spawning helicopter.

If supporting player is quick, they can simply grab their own aircraft to make everything easier.

Master Data: Any type of armored or weaponized vehicle support makes it easy.

After getting the truck, another player can drive ahead & take out the 3 different hostile npcs cars that spawn.

On Maneuvers: Use vehicles to take out military ground forces. 

Enter Annihilator to cause the hostile Buzzards & Lazer to spawn.

Deal with the hostile aircraft BEFORE delivering helicopter, unless other players are there to back you up.

Quarry Quarry: Watch the sniper at the front most van.

Once a van is acquired, either wait & deal with spawning response npc vehicles or use the railroad tracks to evade them back to the drop-off point.

Sinking Feeling: Don't use the tunnel entrance, go to the highway tunnel construction entrance. You have npcs to take out but they aren't spawning ones like on the normal route.

There are several ways back to the drop-off point, either via tunnel or highway.

Teaser Trailer: Use the same tactics as Master Data, ironically the mission has many relations to it such as:

A truck to retrieve the trailer can always be found literally in the Master Data mission location, attached to a tanker that you can detach.

The Parking Garage: None of the players really need to station at their locations, just activate the initial ones, then all players assault the npc location.

Armored or weaponized vehicles yet avoid explosives as the package can be destroyed. NPCs are quite potent on this mission shot wise.

*** If you don't mind failing Titan of a Job/having some fun with new players ***

Get to the airfield before the player flying the Titan does, call in numerous Pegasus aircraft/helicopters to populate the airfield, making it hazardous for landings.

Or.... even calling in a single Pegasus Titan can get you that result too:

(GIF courtesy of one of my crew members calling in her own Titan right before the other players landed).

1.gif

It's just missing the Cleveland Brown "No! No!! No!!! NO!!!!"

• Lamborghini1335, Rafae, Winonas and 3 others like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Runner-Up

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

It was a good event, not what I was hoping for, but I made it work.

It was my main source of income this past week, I spent 400k upgrading headlights, another 100k on Turbos, bought a Viseris & a Yosemite, upgraded a bunch of airplanes, practiced aerial bombing, got to know the HD Hunter & I'm still 3 million dollars richer. #NotBad
  • Rafae likes this

Smokewood
  • Smokewood

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:17 PM

Played Cops Capacity and Denial of Service over and over. Apache Missions: Simulator.

lol, me too. 

So sick of those 2 missions now......  :)

Up2NoGood45
  • Up2NoGood45

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

Denial of Service is awesome and easy with the Vigilante. 

• StormerBoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users