Photo

Lampadati Viseris out now plus double GTA$ & RP on Lester Contact Missions

204 replies to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:28 AM Edited by StormerBoy, 10 January 2018 - 01:32 AM.

Does double gta$ include Pacific standard?

Erm? Last I checked that wasn't a Lester Contact Mission. 
Erm I thought because he contacts you for the setups and heist.

Does double gta$ include Pacific standard?

Only contact jobs from Lester... Pacific Standard is NOT a contact job :)
That's dumb he contacts us and technically it is a `job`.
Well look at it this way; a Race can have stunt props but isn't actually a "Stunt Race" yet they're two seperate kinds of jobs. Same thing applies to Lester; he's a Contact for two seperate things. Heists and contact missions.
When the game was released, they were obsessively trying to get us to refer to missions etc as jobs. As I remember it everything was a job or activity (eg darts). Then along came advesery and Stunt Races, and I thought they weren't actually jobs as those two things aren't part of the gta real world. Whereas races and versus missions are, so they are jobs.

So I think the system is broken, they have forgotten to keep it in some kind of sense. Heists surley aren't jobs, but then you do get job points for doing them, so...

When friends are playing the new Heist on ps4, psn says they are doing a gta mission. Wheres the old heists say gta Heist. This annoys me.

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:59 AM

Lester's missions are some of the ones I played heavily in 2013 and 14 and tbh they're almost right up there with Martin's when it comes to RP and cash rewards so idk wtf you greedy c*nts are on about just because all contact missions aren't doubled. Sure I would have loved Martin's missions to be doubled instead but Lester's are extremely rewarding too. Every other contact pays like sh*t except for Martin and Lester. And yeah I know about the time based argument but the fact remains that at their base rewards, Martin's and Lester's missions still edge out all the others. Trevor's are up there too but he doesn't give out nearly as many missions as those two.
  • StuntCurry707, alkaline_, Amy Vinewood and 2 others like this

Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:13 AM

Lester's missions are some of the ones I played heavily in 2013 and 14 and tbh they're almost right up there with Martin's when it comes to RP and cash rewards so idk wtf you greedy c*nts are on about just because all contact missions aren't doubled.

*1 whale shark card has been deposited into your account

• Marky marks likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:18 AM

^ No it hasn't

I'm just not a spoiled little c*nt who can't be bothered to take advantage of bonuses when they arrive and then still complain about being a broke ass bitch
  • cruncheee, Dirty Hairy, docholladay1976 and 3 others like this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

Two Lester-only playlists have been posted in this thread get that $$$$ son!!
  • Rafae and Opzeker like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:36 AM

Is there a running theme between differant missions?

Simeon: all cars
Lester: always based on scandal storylines
Gerald: always drug based
Trevor:
Ron:
Martin: Business men ripping him off.

Is that right, and what for the others?
  • REXX likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:37 AM

^ Trevor and Ron's always involve stealing drugs from the Lost or meth tankers
  • StormerBoy likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:43 AM Edited by REXX, 10 January 2018 - 03:10 AM.

Is there a running theme between differant missions?

Simeon: all cars
Lester: always based on scandal storylines
Gerald: always drug based
Trevor:
Ron:
Martin: Business men ripping him off.

Is that right, and what for the others?

Lamar: Lowriders :p

Motherf*cking eggs!

Edit: Lamar mainly focuses on high-jacking Tankers, saving Leroy and wiping out the Lost.
  • StormerBoy likes this

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:48 AM Edited by Nem_Wan, 10 January 2018 - 02:57 AM.

According to GTA Wikia there were 25 Lester missions — um, jobs — 3 removed from current-gen so now 21 or 22 depending on whether Truck Together counts (it's started from a corona on the map rather than by phone). 13 can be done solo. CaptainMarvel's PS4 playlist :miranda: REXX's PS4 playlist posted by Captain Marvel looks complete for solo.  :colgate:

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:49 AM Edited by StormerBoy, 10 January 2018 - 02:50 AM.

Are the ones with Trevor actualy always rons, just that Trevor features in them? Hence Trevor isn't a contact in the phone. Although I seem to remember he used to be and he was removed in an update.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

According to GTA Wikia there were 25 Lester missions um, jobs 3 removed from current-gen so now 21 or 22 depending on whether Truck Together counts (it's started from a corona on the map rather than by phone). 13 can be done solo. CaptainMarvel's PS4 playlist looks complete for solo.  :colgate:

CaptainMarvels' post, but Rexx's playlist :p
  • Nem_Wan, CaptainMarvel and MisFit-138 like this

SergioMath
  • SergioMath

Scimus Verum

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

Denial of service + Deluxo = Fast Profit

• J-Scott-D likes this

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:16 AM

According to GTA Wikia there were 25 Lester missions um, jobs 3 removed from current-gen so now 21 or 22 depending on whether Truck Together counts (it's started from a corona on the map rather than by phone). 13 can be done solo. CaptainMarvel's PS4 playlist looks complete for solo.  :colgate:

Sorry Rexx! Thanks for the link, didnt even think about posting the sauce boss.
  • REXX and Halal Cyborg like this

Fun 2
  • Fun 2

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Best Contributor in GTA Online 2017
    Most Knowledgeable in GTA 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:31 AM

Cops Capacity + Denial of Service + On Maneuvers

Complete the first two using the Jetpack or the Deluxo, spend your time with the third one.

Repeat.

zecanelao
  • zecanelao

Surfer is life

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:58 AM

Every other contact pays like sh*t except for Martin and Lester. And yeah I know about the time based argument but the fact remains that at their base rewards, Martin's and Lester's missions still edge out all the others. Trevor's are up there too but he doesn't give out nearly as many missions as those two.

What matters basically is the level of the mission, and obviously the time you take to complete them.
Considering level and time: Madrazo > Trevor > Lester.
But the difference isn't worth for most people because it gets boring doing the same missions. Then just play for the fun.

Picklez
  • Picklez

There's always wood to chop.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:32 AM

^ No it hasn't

I'm just not a spoiled little c*nt who can't be bothered to take advantage of bonuses when they arrive and then still complain about being a broke ass bitch

*1 great white shark card has been deposited into your account

Keep it up and you might not have to grind a handful of missions at all this week!

• Lamborghini1335 and Marky marks like this

Lanesend
  • Lanesend

Brütal Crimelørd

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

Sorry Rexx! Thanks for the link, didnt even think about posting the sauce boss.

Thank you both!

I will play the hell out of that list, this evening.

Cheers!

• REXX likes this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:15 AM

Hmm I made about 168k in an hour from jesters jobs...to me those aren't great numbers tbh and I'd make way more doing other stuff...RP is outstanding though.

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:25 AM

Gotta say, I love it when they do 2x on Contact Missions. It's one of those few occasions when I'm actually having fun while making money, doesn't even feel like grinding really.
  • Rafae, MrTroubleMaker, Jenkiiii and 1 other like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:31 AM

^ No it hasn't

*1 great white shark card has been deposited into your account

Keep it up and you might not have to grind a handful of missions at all this week!

Lol

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:34 AM

Bought my Hunter yesterday, figured I'd wait to see today's discounts before applying any upgrades. My frugality game is in rare form :D

I didn't buy it because I haven't unlocked the trade price...what a ballache.

I've bought nothing for 4 weeks after vowing to grind 20m (I made it)

Gotta say, I love it when they do 2x on Contact Missions. It's one of those few occasions when I'm actually having fun while making money, doesn't even feel like grinding really.

They're enjoyable I guess and with friends too but I feel in order to keep up one must treat this game like a job and I know those numbers suck...I doubt I could even make 1m in a days play.

rebeldevil
  • rebeldevil

Alcohol-fueled Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:08 AM

So I've driven the new car and frankly, I'm a little disappointed.

It's definitely got a lot of power up at the top end. It doesn't have great acceleration but it just keeps accelerating. Feels like it's geared taller. I couldn't wind it all the way out on my usual testing venue, so I had to go elsewhere to really wring it out--a SECOND test venue that I've created this evening.

All this top-end power comes at a cost, and that cost is cornering ability. It's got a LOT of understeer at anything better than a brisk walk, and getting the car to rotate is a challenge. When it does decide to come around it behaves like oversteer is the last thing it wants to do and it'll immediately hook and go back to pushing again.  At moderate speeds I'm sure it's fine. Nobody in this game drives at moderate speeds, though.

It looks good. It sounds good. But in my opinion it doesn't drive nearly as good as it looks or sounds. Hopefully the next car is better.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:09 AM

I'm looking forward for Lester's contact missions, like the idea of getting decent money this way.

Car looks awesome, I'll surely buy it. But for f*ck sake stop weaponize all vehicles, even optionally.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:14 AM

Lester's missions are some of the ones I played heavily in 2013 and 14 and tbh they're almost right up there with Martin's when it comes to RP and cash rewards so idk wtf you greedy c*nts are on about just because all contact missions aren't doubled. Sure I would have loved Martin's missions to be doubled instead but Lester's are extremely rewarding too. Every other contact pays like sh*t except for Martin and Lester. And yeah I know about the time based argument but the fact remains that at their base rewards, Martin's and Lester's missions still edge out all the others. Trevor's are up there too but he doesn't give out nearly as many missions as those two.

I can't wait for double cash and RP on Simeon missions! 

What's $3000 x 2? Hmmmm.

:)

P.S. Agreed. Happy for ANY contact mission love at this point.

• Rafae likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

Whew

goYBQtk.jpg
  • alkaline_, Opzeker, KWF1981 and 1 other like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

Sooooo... how much is the average payout for a solo mission? Assuming that the more time you spend doing it the more you get, obviously

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:56 AM

Sooooo... how much is the average payout for a solo mission? Assuming that the more time you spend doing it the more you get, obviously

25-30k

More if you take some time but the highest I got was 39k for soloing 'Quarry Quarry'
  • Bruce Khansey likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:59 AM

25-30k

More if you take some time but the highest I got was 39k for soloing 'Quarry Quarry'

Thanks! That's good, I'll hit the whole playlist as soon as I have some spare time

• Rafae likes this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

I just made 45K in Stocks and Scares solo. 7000+ RP. Dayum.

• Rafae, alkaline_, Amy Vinewood and 1 other like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Khanjali tank x Stocks and Scares 😂
  • mrgstrings likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users