Photo

My "please god no, nooo , NOOOOoooo!" list for GTA6 Online

57 replies to this topic
Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:44 AM Edited by Giantsgiants, 23 January 2018 - 04:44 AM.

If Rockstar wants to go all-in on multiplayer, they should just develop a standalone multiplayer GTA game.
  • Lioshenka, DidSomebodySayYouga and Yinepi like this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:09 AM

I don't have a serious list of issues. GTA O is already a big improvement over previous multiplayer attempts by Rockstar. I'd be happy, if they somehow limit the downloadeable updates to Online w/o making all the single players download them as well, if they do not change or alter the offline version in any way. Lastly, the economy and the leveling up needs to be seriously addressed and improved for the better, including the connection issues.

GTA O is here to stay, and on a positive note, it is actually a lot of fun, mainly, because I have friends to play with. Even then, SP in HD era flat out bores me to tears. I have decided to stick with the awesome 3D era for single player experiences, with all the amazing mods installed.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Ignore Mode Activated!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

I'm really sad that we live in a world where someone can post what they want for GTA 6, and they only talk about GTAOnline.

I kinda feel sad for them though. It's all they know, online gaming that is. I don't mean that in a looking down at them sort of way, it's just a shame they didn't get to experience when most games were single player only.

Really? lol...I played games since Nintendo release. I enjoyed playing these games with my friends and now I can do that from anywhere thanks to online.

Also, I enjoy single player aspects of a game but once I complete it, it's nice to play with friends.

I understand why you all hate Online, in my opinion it was fine before they added all the crap I listed because players abuse it. I adapted to it though, made this list in hopes these things won't be added to GTA 6 because for me GTA Online isn't a bad game, it's fun when you don't run into the issues I mentioned and Online is the only reason I still play this game.

I always play gta for it is single player and once I complete it I free roam do side missions but never go into online

No it wasn't fine, it is never been good. Gta online is bad game and if they do the same thing for gta 6 I will leave this series.

ArmyRaidFail404
  • ArmyRaidFail404

Banana Republic without the Bananas

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

I understand why you all hate Online, in my opinion it was fine before they added all the crap I listed because players abuse it.

No no, GTA Online was pure, utter crap before they released things like the Doomsday Heist. 90% of the gameplay was a loading screen, 5% was trying to get people to join into your jobs, and the last 5% of it was the actual gameplay, which was average at best.

• Yinepi likes this

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Really makes you think

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:12 PM

I understand why you all hate Online, in my opinion it was fine before they added all the crap I listed because players abuse it.

No no, GTA Online was pure, utter crap before they released things like the Doomsday Heist. 90% of the gameplay was a loading screen, 5% was trying to get people to join into your jobs, and the last 5% of it was the actual gameplay, which was average at best.

This. When it first dropped GTA:O was the buggiest most unoptimised mess R* ever put out and when it did work it was boring as sh*t. You'd always end up being nailed by some kid in a tank that grinded Rooftop Rumble for hours.

• ArmyRaidFail404, Yinepi and Great Britain like this

Xadie
  • Xadie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:18 PM

Yes, online loading times are terrible and the job system is also terrible but I play Online for freeroam and so for me when Online was first released. I had a lot of fun roaming around before explosive snipers, ewo loopers, bst abuse, passive togglers and ghost. I still have fun since I choose to fight fire with fire when coming across freeroam tryhards, I have become one myself.

I've never played Online for jobs since I like what freeroam is, a sandbox game to do whatever with friends. If I did do jobs it would be sniper battles or the once in a blue moon race but sitting in lobbies waiting for people to join is boring so I stick with freeroam events and fighting tryhards.

I hope they bring back customizable lobbies like in GTA 4.

If Rockstar wants to go all-in on multiplayer, they should just develop a standalone multiplayer GTA game.

I agree with this.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:17 AM

something i'd really like to see swept away from GTAO in VI...

kids

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:11 PM Edited by Lioshenka, 11 March 2018 - 01:13 PM.

OK, I don't think I read the title properly before (referring to ONLINE only), so here goes:

- GTA Online existence

If above not possible then:

- confusing attempt at introducing SP characters into on-line... I always thought of on-line as SAMP type of thing, where you simply spawn and do what you want with other people. No stupid lamars giving you missions to do etc. It just makes it boring.

- Loading times. I tried Online a few times, and one of the reasons I don't try it more often is the loading time. It takes forever to switch from screen to screen

- Menu structure is confusing. I ended up creating 2 characters, because it isn't obvious how to start a game once you created one. Then move away from the generic game modes names! I somehow managed to find races, but to do that you have to click something like "Rockstar Top Racer experience" then "Who's car is that?" then "Push the pedal!" These do not describe the activities in any way, and it took me a lot of trial and error to finally find a race. I only found one race though, couldn't find the others.

- Under no circumstances make a SINGLE PLAYER download ONLINE crap updates. I do not intend to play online, and if I do - I'll update then.

World of Tanks have the online experience narrowed down to perfection: you buy a vehicle, you click play - voila, you're playing.

I remember my most memorable SAMP experience: I joined, spawned atop of Chiliad, and we then spent many an hour just jumping off the top in various vehicles or chasing each other. If a group of independent coders managed to achieve that, surely R* can do that too?

• Ertan Soner likes this

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

Does anyone else remember the first online trailer for GTAOnline? R* made it seem like it would be fun together with friends. Sadly it became a trolls paradise after all these military like updates kept coming out. I find online enjoyable when I'm not being killed by nonsense flying vehicles and special ammo (cheat codes from single player if I may add), off radar players and other bullsh*t that's in online these days. 

Single player is fun but can get boring if you're not going for 100% completion. I think GTAOnline should be its own game and should continued to be updated if possible going into the 4k era.

To add to the no list though.

-No Free Aim Assisted in Free Aim Only Lobbies (or no FAA to begin with)

-No op armored weaponized vehicles 

-No ghost org or off the radar 

-No op npc's with godly aim

-No pay to win (sadly micro transactions ruined gta in my opinion) 

Basically keep it simple like GTA IV did and make the online and story experiences fun and excited not dull and trolling.  

• jpm1 likes this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:57 AM Edited by Tao Cheng, 12 March 2018 - 03:59 AM.

Sernandoe revival.

Wanna complain about free aim? Okay then for every free aim, it's mandatory for you to shift into manual + clutch transmission on every car you own / steal.

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:33 AM

Sernandoe revival.

Wanna complain about free aim? Okay then for every free aim, it's mandatory for you to shift into manual + clutch transmission on every car you own / steal.

Wouldn't bother me. It's about f*cking time GTA got manual tranny anyway.

• Tao Cheng likes this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:21 PM

One thing;

-GTA Online.

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:39 PM Edited by DidSomebodySayYouga, 15 March 2018 - 01:39 PM.

1. GTA Online centralizing.

VictorVance1239
  • VictorVance1239

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:59 PM Edited by VictorVance1239, 15 March 2018 - 05:58 PM.

I say yes to this if that improves the chances of DLC for story mode and more cities in online. 

I just want them to figure out how to make the cities online feel more alive. Give more things a actual purpose that players can do stuff with whether it be for fun in free mode or to help the players progress during a contact mission, heist, death match, etc. 

Give people a reason to use Invite only sessions by having exclusive content for it. Ability to build businesses their and create a community by inviting your friends to not only play in your session but move in for good. 

Rockstar needs to not half ass clothing options and hair styles. Have regular updates with things that are popular as time goes by. 

No to not including animals online also.

MuffinMcFluffin
  • MuffinMcFluffin

Local Hero

• Members

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:45 AM

Anyone figure out this thread title yet?

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

Annoying loading screens, connectivity issues

Also I wouldn't play if they remove passive mod. It is very essential especially when everyone got some kind of weaponised vehicles and you want to mind your own business.

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Esperanto the car, not Espantoso Radio from Vice City

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

For me i dont want a Gangattacks in freemode.

They should add him as marker on map instead to start now when red circle occurs so soundely.

It happens to me lot wen i want pass throught Mt Chilliad tunnel.

But Rockstar already ruined Online with War vehicles, orbital Cannon, Jets etc

Reno_
  • Reno_

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

Making cash in Online is really easy without buying sharkcards or playing the game 24/7 grinding or hacking honestly. Don't really see it beining a cash-grab.

• jpm1 likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:24 PM Edited by jpm1, 06 April 2018 - 08:28 PM.

forced gameplay whatever the direction

stupid ultra clean properties. stands for garages, but for apartments as well. you canno't imagine how dumb i think these things are (light years from my personnality)

no solo activities (restaurants, food vendors, discotheques..)

no passive moment after freeroam heist respawn

invisible passive

only criminality activities

no Vice city Stinger. i mean the real Stinger

same rigidity regarding properties reselling

Derphoe
  • Derphoe

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:51 PM Edited by Derphoe, 06 April 2018 - 08:52 PM.

The thought of what gta6 will be..

of*

CHARMANDER50
  • CHARMANDER50

Rat

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:51 AM

Whut?
Coop play Online is the cos of many laggy games.
GTA6 can be both single player/multiplayer online.
3D universe is still best for the mobile edition gamers.

Great Britain
  • Great Britain

Dieu et mon droit

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

I'd say carry on with V's online nonsense. They pretty much ruined the SP for it anyway. In the next installment though, I absolutely do not want to see anything even remotely related to online, except the in-game web browsers. Make a good and immersive SP title and do not take away the most basic stuff that a freaking GTA game should have and make it exclusive to Online, while making the SP experience feel empty and hollow. 

• jpm1 likes this

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Benefactor Panto should've been called Vollthrottel

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:24 PM

1. No Shark Cards!
  2. No microtransactions!
  3. No kids!
  4. No Mental State warning!
  5. No stupid-looking animal masks!
  6. No calls from agents!
  7. No more sorrow!
  8. No more pedestrians, OK?!

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:08 AM

i think there's a place for online. but the problem with actual online it's that the forced gameplay (PvP oriented) has disgusted some of us (according to the forums, a large part of gamers). this is something i don't get with R* strategy, they are completely focused on criminality. if they put away a bit their blnkers they could do something really awesome. in R* mind GTA = forever criminal = PvP/griefing

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

Domac
  • Domac

Snitch

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:47 AM

NO FUTURISTIC KIDS SAINTS ROW BULLsh*t

Xayah
  • Xayah

I can never resist an invitation to dance.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:35 PM

No online mode.

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:57 PM

i wouldnt want online either its just crap, full of idiots who just attack other players for no reason , thats not fun

Domac
  • Domac

Snitch

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:33 PM

• No Shark Cards!
  • No microtransactions!
  • No kids!
  • No Mental State warning!
  • No stupid-looking animal masks!
Basically the GTA IV multiplayer that was great and didn't feel as pointless and forced as GTA V's multiplayer does even if GTA IV didn't have missions in multiplayer.
You feel like you are forced to play GTA V's multiplayer missions and earn cash since R* keeps adding new futuristic vehicles that kids like. Of course, kids are kids and they don't have the patience to play the missions and buy Shark Cards, which is sad. R* turned into a company that milks money from kids.
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users