The Future Of Rockstar/Single Player Narratives

3 replies to this topic
damienrayemusic
  • damienrayemusic

Golden

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Already posted in general chat cause this is so important and i want people to be happy and excited not stressing. It seems to me not a lot of people have seen this article.. honestly people gotta stop acting like they know everything R* and just impending doom on everything. Before more talking about how rockstar is gonna abandon the single player, they are only greedy, they are half assed blah blah etc. Read THIS article before coming to your own conclusions. http://www.gameinfor...nline.aspx(skipdown to the bottom if you want to see only the red dead stuff, a good read none the less. This gives a better idea of what to expect than some of our worried thoughts assuming what it will be. Yes rockstar will do multiplayer yes take two is gonna push it how they want but this is rockstar THEEMSELVES. with how they feel on narratives. They are still the same rockstar we all know and love and no im not delusional. Im thinking logically here. They are just bigger than ever and putting even more time into their games since next gen takes a lot these days. Plus remember GTA online is only one team of people. ONE. Rockstar has hundreds of thousands of people and rockstar studios right now is working on Red Dead Redemption II and whatever other projects they have going on. Some of you I understand disappointments and worries but plz Enjoy 2018 and quit the bitching leave that negative sh*t in 2017 where it belongs. Plus like I said the careers page gives you an idea whats going on, they are hiring lots of game testers and build development/tight deadline positions right now. Red dead is coming.

Efreet
  • Efreet

Wake up and smell the coffee

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I've no fear/worry of R*'s ability to keep delivering great narratives so as long as the current creative team remains at the company.

• Holland_Hicks, damienrayemusic and Safari like this

damienrayemusic
  • damienrayemusic

Golden

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I've no fear/worry of R*'s ability to keep delivering great narratives so as long as the current creative team remains at the company.

im glad to hear that :) exactly! They are still passionate as ever. And this article would be relieving for many.

Safari
  • Safari

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Im personally excited for RDR2 I can't wait to play RDR2's SP and online, I just ignore the dumb fans of the R* community as they bitch and moan about something R* would never do. 

• damienrayemusic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users