Photo

should i get this game on PS4?

3 replies to this topic
SadBoy2015
  • SadBoy2015

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:12 AM Edited by SadBoy2015, 09 January 2018 - 01:13 AM.

hi guys

already level 600+ on pc but hackers is everywhere like in every session and i hate to play alone in empty lobby ,,,this is really annoying

what u think guys should i buy this again on ps4?

and can i play with same social club?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:17 AM

Its definately better on PS4 if going back to 30fps doesn't bother you - of course the lack of modders is also a plus.

You can use the same Social Club but you won't be able to transfer your character(s).

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:01 AM

I don't think you're allowed to transfer anymore...

I was tempted to buy the new Xbox, but I don't want to restart from scratch. (and no I don't have modded money...)

It is not possible to transfer GTA Online progress from PC to another console or Social Club account. Please see [this article](https://support.rock...icles/202892778) for more information regarding character transfers.

https://support.rock...-PC-to-Xbox-one

pptz84
  • pptz84

Prankster

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:07 AM

Personally I wouldn't buy it again for PS4, since you have to restart from scratch. Character transfer between platforms is not possible anymore as Hécate mentioned. 

So, only if you don't mind starting over again and expect to play this game for some more years you could consider buying it again. There are no modders on PS4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users