Marcus Bellic Mod [TCNY voice to GTA IV]

IV Released IV WIP
2 replies to this topic
Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Wakka387, 2 weeks ago.

This mod replaces a majority of Niko Bellics audio with "Marcus Reed's" voice from True Crime: New York City. 

With this one, I made sure to fully replace "MOST" of Nikos lines including his "ANGRY" archives. the only ones untouched are the Minigame/Prostitute/GF/Taxi related lines as well as some of the generic insult lines. Everything else is 100% replaced and working ingame.

Video: 

There are some repeated lines, due to working with a limited voice set. but over all it should still be fine...

Download link: Here

To install - Use OpenIV to replace the files in PC/Audio/SFX/Speech.rpf with the files included in the archive.

be sure to make a backup of the speech.rpf archive first

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Don't you think you should replace the unavailable lines with silence? i mean, the taxi lines aren't that important if you play with other character, it would be better i guess.

For people like me who doesn't like when a character, breaks character if you know what i mean, think about it.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Don't you think you should replace the unavailable lines with silence? i mean, the taxi lines aren't that important if you play with other character, it would be better i guess.

For people like me who doesn't like when a character, breaks character if you know what i mean, think about it.

only ones that really break character are the random swearing... that can be fixed by reusing some lines. everything else should be fine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users