gta online cocaine business

7 replies to this topic
Davycs
  • Davycs

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:01 AM

Is it worth getting the equipment upgrade for the cocaine business to speed it up anyone one do the upgrade is there much of a difference in the speed of production guy thanks

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

Yes. I stopped upgradings security tho, I am the security.

:) I Chang
  • StormerBoy likes this

Killer Whale
  • Killer Whale

I used to have a negative article as my name.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

Yes it is worth it because not only it increases speed, but also value of the cocaine.

Security upgrade is useless. Just quit as MC President and no one will attack the business.

• Gaffa likes this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:41 AM

Yep. $420,000 for a full sale.

Security? Don't do it. Those guys standing in there at the door, looking tough? 

They practically hold the door open for the cops to take your coke and arrest your workers when you get raided.

• Gaffa, Shadowfennekin and Sentinel Driver like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

The security is worth it if you are going to sell more than 50% full business (I think). After business is this full a timer starts, once timer is up you are liable to getting raided. So if there is likelihood you will sonetimes not sell it when it's ready, prepare to get raided more often. Buying the upgrade increases the timer for you.

Davycs
  • Davycs

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

What the time difference in the cocaine business with the equipment upgrade anyone know

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:15 PM

11:40

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

2017, the year R* ruined GTAO

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

Every upgrade is worth it, especially the equipment and staff upgrades which significantly increases the production speed and product value. The security upgrade is good because you can use the cameras to idle without being kicked while the business is producing stock and this upgrade also decreases the chances of your business being raided. In my opinion, mc businesses are not worth it unless they are fully upgraded because that's when they are the most effective. If you don't have money for the upgrades, make sure that you get money as quick as possible and then purchase the upgrades immediately.

• StormerBoy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users