Quantcast

» «
Photo

Executive garage questions (purchasing/replacing old properties)

6 replies to this topic
ghost1986
  • ghost1986

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Im finally caught back up with Hangars and Bunkers and what not recently so I thought Id invest into the garages finally.  I stopped playing around the Import/Export update so I never really looked into them.  I think Im behind a normal garage too, only have 5 properties and the wind farm Facility on my list now.  I think you can do six normal properties now right?  But I want to avoid buying another random 10 car property to keep my collection/mechanic list cleaner.

So questions about them:

- Can they replace garages I have now?  Like, can I trade up three of my properties to 20 car executive garages or are they separate slots in the garage list like the Facility?  I wouldnt mind keeping my Richards Majestic property and the building right next to it but dumping my three random garages to office garages.

- If that works will the cars inside automatically transfer?

- If they are unique properties do they show up at the bottom of the mechanic list always?  This is just a pet peeve of mine to not have a messy list.  I havent bought a motorcycle club yet (not sure if i will) but id like the list to be in a certain order.  Wouldnt want the MC getting in between the three garage listings if I split the purchases apart.  Likee I said, thats just me being anal.  WIsh we could arrange properties and lists like the Pegasus call list.

• StormerBoy likes this

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by dieseltech20, A week ago.

No, you cannot trade properties for an executive garage. They are a part of the office.

Yes, they are always at the bottom when calling the mechanic.

ghost1986
  • ghost1986

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ghost1986, A week ago.

Guess the final question is did they ever install the ability to quick move cars around?  Haha.  Im used to moving them but its time consuming.

ZenderAlpha
  • ZenderAlpha

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

talk to your assistant, theres an option to bring whatever personal vehicle you have right outside your office. Just drive it into the office garage, go to your assistant, rinse and repeat.

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Homeboy

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

The bottom of garage/property list is facility.

MC always sits in between 5th and 6th property.

ghost1986
  • ghost1986

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The bottom of garage/property list is facility.

MC always sits in between 5th and 6th property.

Ahhhh.  So i think thats the release orderthe properties came out in right?  I can live with that.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Tbh I thought the club house came out after the sixth apartment slot. It irritates the f*ck out of me that they are not in order. I actually spent 2 million rebuying the same apartments/houses to get them to appear in a logical order.
  • KWF1981 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users