Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I use the towing company I purchased?

2 replies to this topic
LucidLocomotive
  • LucidLocomotive

Gouranga!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I purchased the towing company but when I go there there is no tow truck. Does it only show up a certain time of day? Am I missing something? I'm going there as Franklint

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I discovered there's some periods between missions where it won't spawn. One time is before Barry asks Franklin to pick up his stash car. I thought I would be smart and take the towtruck with me, seeing as how you need to get one to complete the mission, but it just won't spawn so you have to go and get it during the mission. sh*tty design, but there you go.

I'm guessing it's the same before Blitz Play, where you need to get a towtruck. You probably can't take Franklin's since a plot hole would form in that it would be traced back to his impound lot.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Tycek, A week ago.

If I recall correctly you don't need that Towtruck to start a Towing mission - you may grab any driving on the street and start the mission anyway. If truck is not currently available at the Impound, try looking for one at the LSC located next to the airport. It should spawn there quite often.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users