70 replies to this topic
Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

GTA Forums Decade Member

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness [GTAO]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago Edited by Gaffa™, A week ago.

I'm still smoking too many fags and drinking too much Pisswasser - but it was a great tactic to have yourself teleported to the hospital when the Rhino Tank was a force to be reckoned with. 

• hei3enberg and manicmechanic71 like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I'm still smoking too many fags and drinking too much Pisswasser - but it was a great tactic to have yourself teleported to the hospital when the Rhino Tank was a force to be reckoned with. 

Have both heist and doomsday heist invites open and you will never need to do that again
;)
  • bantonson15 likes this

ronbonjovi
  • ronbonjovi

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I still go home and get drunk and high.

I still go to the strip club.

I still bone hookers.

Are we talking about GTA still? Sounds a lot like my Friday and Saturdays

• jdv95, manicmechanic71 and bantonson15 like this

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I don't fly the Hydra that often anymore, so I still regularly pancake myself into the ground because I slip into old habits and forget that they got rid of most of the braking you used to get from going into VTOL mode.

Liquid Snake 245
  • Liquid Snake 245

The man with the same codename as you

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Not a habit of mine but the habit of a friend.  Getting invites from said friend to Crooked Cop.....in 2018.....all the time

• hei3enberg likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Are any other older players still doing things that have really gone out of fashion now?
List your illogical GTA habits... here are some of mine.
Using the BF injection because it was the only garageable (not sure that's a word!) Stolen car with a bulletproof back.
Using the assault smg because it was free and great for headshots - there's got to be a reason gang attack stats mention headshots, surely?
On that note using gang attacks to restock ammo, and survivals to gain unlocked weapons rather than buying them ( pretty sure they nerfed that one!)
Standing on top of objects in passive to go AFK because you used to be vulnerable to cars in passive.
Playing contact missions at all! Lol!

The sandking is bulletproof btw :)

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

GTA Forums Decade Member

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness [GTAO]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

Have both heist and doomsday heist invites open and you will never need to do that again
;)

Same reason you'll find me driving to ATM's rather than using the phone. #keepthedreamalive

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted A week ago

Are any other older players still doing things that have really gone out of fashion now?
List your illogical GTA habits... here are some of mine.
Using the BF injection because it was the only garageable (not sure that's a word!) Stolen car with a bulletproof back.
Using the assault smg because it was free and great for headshots - there's got to be a reason gang attack stats mention headshots, surely?
On that note using gang attacks to restock ammo, and survivals to gain unlocked weapons rather than buying them ( pretty sure they nerfed that one!)
Standing on top of objects in passive to go AFK because you used to be vulnerable to cars in passive.
Playing contact missions at all! Lol!

The sandking is bulletproof btw :)

What!!! How did I not know this!? :-D

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by pez2k, A week ago.

I still start every session by walking outside, stealing and selling the most valuable traffic car outside my first garage, where I still spawn. After all of these years there's not even any conscious thought involved in knowing which is worth most. Fortunately the garage is right next to LSC so it only takes seconds.

$9k is no longer really worth anything, compared to the old days where good cars were $100k and Survivals were hefty payouts, but every little helps I guess.
  • manicmechanic71 likes this

0delay
  • 0delay

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by 0delay, A week ago.

I still start every session by walking outside, stealing and selling the most valuable traffic car outside my first garage, where I still spawn. After all of these years there's not even any conscious thought involved in knowing which is worth most. Fortunately the garage is right next to LSC so it only takes seconds.

$9k is no longer really worth anything, compared to the old days where good cars were $100k and Survivals were hefty payouts, but every little helps I guess.

wut?   I've been playing since day one on PS3 and there were never any cars selling for $100k...  $9k Ballers were always the go to way back then.

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted A week ago

wut?   I've been playing since day one on PS3 and there were never any cars selling for $100k...  $9k Ballers were always the go to way back then.

No, I mean when good cars were $100k to buy, so selling a Baller or Felon was a good chunk of the way towards buying yourself a Banshee or something. Now it's not even a drop in the ocean for a $2.5m supercar.
  • manicmechanic71 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users