Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA San Andreas User Tracks location

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Silent, 2 weeks ago

It sounds like you're using some mod, by default you shouldn't be having saves in here.

EDIT:
Ah, there is one case where the game will fall back to storing savegames in data directory (although it looks like your registry would have to be pretty f*cked for that to happen)... You could try checking if User Files directory is created correctly with SilentPatch installed. It changes the way the game queries for Documents directory and I had people solving similar issues by installing SP. Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
Tompie01
  • Tompie01

Big Smoke, Remember That Name.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi,

I want to add my own music. But, I don't have a "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder in my documents.

I know that my savegames are stored in "Program files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data" folder

How can I add music? I already tried to make a new "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder, but that didn't work.

Thanks in advance :)

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful in Modding 2017
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago   Best Answer Edited by Silent, 2 weeks ago.

It sounds like you're using some mod, by default you shouldn't be having saves in here.

EDIT:
Ah, there is one case where the game will fall back to storing savegames in data directory (although it looks like your registry would have to be pretty f*cked for that to happen)... You could try checking if User Files directory is created correctly with SilentPatch installed. It changes the way the game queries for Documents directory and I had people solving similar issues by installing SP.

Tompie01
  • Tompie01

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Alright I'll give it a try and let you know :)

Tompie01
  • Tompie01

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Dude... Thank you so much!!!! Not only do I finaly have a "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder in my documents, also a bunch of other bugs that I previously had are now fixed!

You're the best :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users