GTA SA Dyom Convert

7 replies to this topic
Cohex17
  • Cohex17

✰TenebrisCrew✰

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 weeks ago

So yes,i have a question for sa players scripters modders etc. Does anyone know how to convert dyom mission (script code) to original gta sa start game mode! I want to make my storymode and delete all gta sa orginal missions and replace with dyom script code! if anyone know please help! 

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Street Cat

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 2 weeks ago

TBH Your Idea sounds Crazy But.

Yeah.. its Possible and it works smoothly...
Even DYOM missions from other people work too..!
(i tested this a while ago)

What you have To do is:

1.Make a BackUp Of "Main.scm, Script.img, american.gxt". And "scr.scm, Script.img, text.gxt" These files are from DYOM.

2.Rename "text.gxt" to "american.gxt" Found in "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

3.Rename "scr.scm" to "Main.scm" Found in "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

4.Replace "script.img" found at "GTA SA\data\script" with the one from "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

5.Replace "american.gxt" in "GTA SA\Text" with the one from "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

6.Replace "Main.scm" found at "GTA SA\data\script" with the one from "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

7.Delete ""scr.scm, Script.img, text.gxt, mpack.dat" in "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5" or Delete "MPACK" folder 
to prevent this: Start Game>New Game>Standered sa or DYOM. (actually it will be "Start Game>New Game>DYOM or DYOM.if don't have done the other steps above.)

8.Test the game.

9.Enjoy.. Your sa (Or DYOM SA...?)

Note:
-You cannot load save files or use them.
-Don't use cleo Mission mods or any other kind of Mission Mods to prevent Bugs and crashes.
-(i am Not Pro at English so there could be some spelling Mistakes.)
  • CrisPK and Free_Guy like this

Cohex17
  • Cohex17

✰TenebrisCrew✰

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 weeks ago

TBH Your Idea sounds Crazy But.

Yeah.. its Possible and it works smoothly...
Even DYOM missions from other people work too..!
(i tested this a while ago)

What you have To do is:

1.Make a BackUp Of "Main.scm, Script.img, american.gxt". And "scr.scm, Script.img, text.gxt" These files are from DYOM.

2.Rename "text.gxt" to "american.gxt" Found in "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

3.Rename "scr.scm" to "Main.scm" Found in "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

4.Replace "script.img" found at "GTA SA\data\script" with the one from "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

5.Replace "american.gxt" in "GTA SA\Text" with the one from "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

6.Replace "Main.scm" found at "GTA SA\data\script" with the one from "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5". (this is the DYOM directory)

7.Delete ""scr.scm, Script.img, text.gxt, mpack.dat" in "GTA San Andreas User Files\MPACK\MPACK5" or Delete "MPACK" folder 
to prevent this: Start Game>New Game>Standered sa or DYOM. (actually it will be "Start Game>New Game>DYOM or DYOM.if don't have done the other steps above.)

8.Test the game.

9.Enjoy.. Your sa (Or DYOM SA...?)

Note:
-You cannot load save files or use them.
-Don't use cleo Mission mods or any other kind of Mission Mods to prevent Bugs and crashes.
-(i am Not Pro at English so there could be some spelling Mistakes.)

Thank you bro very much!!

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Street Cat

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 2 weeks ago

WELCOME  :)

darthblack66
  • darthblack66

Rat

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 3 days ago Edited by darthblack66, 3 days ago.

http://www.mediafire...rchivo dyom.rar

check this nose if it serves

my web page https://spyderblack6...og-post_47.html

darthblack66
  • darthblack66

Rat

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 days ago

:colgate:

I already checked it works 100% like if it is in MPACK just in case the kernel leaves me wrong with something changes the name to the file that I put in the text american folder for spanish do not put .gxt sorry I put that format rename it for spanish and you can play in standard game

you could fix it on your cell phone if the dyom v8.1 goes by to see if it works in capable android version that works

Cohex17
  • Cohex17

✰TenebrisCrew✰

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 days ago

Spoiler

Actually i found a way to convert dyom script in main.scm. My missions now works perfectly.P.S Anyways thanks for helping

darthblack66
  • darthblack66

Rat

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A day ago

look at Android if you can first check if it lets you enter the .obb data change the .obb to .zip and see if it lets you enter data if the script folder is not created and puts what happens to you. the script folder of the one that happens to you inside of data and if there is no text folder put it there and see if it lets you use it remember it says spanish.gxt.gxt when you change the name it underlines the .gtx and the name leave it in spanish.gxt I do not know if it will be compatible if it does not work if you have a cell phone if it does not turn on what it said .zip renames only that to .obb

my lyrics are dark because the translator google I do not speak english if spanish

the translation argentina mia in translator translates in a way that is not understood much sorry for that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users