Quantcast

» «
Photo

Now Launching: The complete and interactive GTA Online Properties Database!

33 replies to this topic
Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Female Character

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:14 PM Edited by Volganor, 11 January 2018 - 04:15 PM.

-snip-

Bookmarked for posterity as I'm sure I'll make good use of this database you put together. This is a really valuable tool that you got here, considering how increasingly scarce up-to-date, all-in-one-place information on the game is starting to get outside of these forums.

I second the notion that ash-274 brought up about stilt-houses because I wanted to make sure if there were indeed two different interiors and your database only had a footnote about it in specific houses. Look into that, please. ;)

Also, any plans on eventually adding a weapons database?

• Andy Badwool likes this

Andy Badwool
  • Andy Badwool

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

-snip-

Bookmarked for posterity as I'm sure I'll make good use of this database you put together. This is a really valuable tool that you got here, considering how increasingly scarce up-to-date, all-in-one-place information on the game is starting to get outside of these forums.

I second the notion that ash-274 brought up about stilt-houses because I wanted to make sure if there were indeed two different interiors and your database only had a footnote about it in specific houses. Look into that, please. ;)

Also, any plans on eventually adding a weapons database?

Thank you so much man! I'm so happy you guys find it this useful. 

I will definetely look into the Stilt Houses interiors situation soon.

And... well... after Vehicles and Properties... Weapons sounds like a great successor to me... ;)

GTA Online Girls
  • GTA Online Girls

GTA Online Girls

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:49 PM

Very nicely done. Thank you!

• Andy Badwool likes this

Andy Badwool
  • Andy Badwool

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:04 PM Edited by Andy Badwool, 16 January 2018 - 07:10 PM.

New Update!

Along with the GTA Online Properties Database, I've also completed the section for the GTA V Story Mode Properties, including Businesses, Safehouses and Vehicle Storage, with details on which of the three main characters can own each property, locations, benefits and more. You can sort them by Purchase Price, Weekly Income, and the amount of weeks it takes to recover the investment, to figure out which Businesses are the most profitable: https://www.gtabase....ies/story-mode/

I know guides for Single Player properties have been done to death and it's pretty much useless after 4 years, but it's something the site just HAD to have, for archive and completeness purposes :)

• Volganor and septimoose like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users