Last month I launched The ultimate GTA V & GTA Online Vehicles Database, you gave me great positive feedback, and many users requested a database for the GTA Online Properties, so here we are! After weeks of research and work, I’m now proud to present to you the second piece of work completed!
Introducing… The complete GTA Online Properties Database!
With the same interactivity offered in the Vehicles Database, this allows you to browse and explore the full range of Properties available to purchase in Grand Theft Auto V Online all in ONE PLACE, along with Images, Locations, Prices, and with the most complete and accurate data for you to view, filter and sort by.
Here is the full List of Features and Filters for everything you can do with it (you can combine any filters you want to fine tune your browsing experience):
- Property Name: Quickly find properties by typing part of their name, or simply sort them alphabetically.
- Property Type: Filter/Sort by Property Type. All types are included: Apartments, Garages, Offices, Warehouses, Yachts, Clubhouses, Biker Businesses, Hangars, Bunkers and Facilities and more…
- Purchase Price: Self-explanatory. You can of course sort Properties from most expensive to cheapest and vice versa.
- Area: This allows you to filter by the general area of San Andreas where the properties are located. From Blaine County, to Downtown, all the way to South Los Santos.
- Location / District: This allows you to go even further. Want to know which properties are in Paleto Bay? Which ones are in Vinewood Hills? What about La Mesa or Del Perro? Just type your district and you will get the properties of that location.
- Property Style: This allows you to filter/sort Apartments by their class (Low-End, Medium, High-End, High-End Updated, Custom Apartment, Stilt House…) as well as Warehouses by their size.
- Purchase Dealer: This allows you to filter by the in-game Website/dealer from which you can purchase the Properties. Dynasty8, Maze Bank Foreclosures, SecuroServ, and so on…
- Release Date: You can input a start and an end date to get exactly the properties that were added to the game in a certain time period, as well as sort by the most recent Properties released.
- Title Update: Show the properties that were released as part of certain Title Updates. Want to take a trip back in time and only explore the properties that were present on Day One, before any update? Just filter by “Game Release”
- Exclusive to…: This allows you to filter properties that are included only on Next Gen vs properties that were present also on Last Gen.
- Vehicles Capacity: Here you have a slider where you can filter properties based on the number of vehicles you can store inside their Garage. You can also sort by this.
All of this accompanied by a nice and flexible layout (with Grid or List views you can switch between), inspired by the in-game style, with original Property Images extracted directly from the game files, and enriched with individual distinguishing colors and logos for each Property Type. The Database is also fully Responsive, meaning it can be perfectly browsed by any device, from desktop to mobile.
And it’s not all! In addition, clicking on each property brings you to their detailed profiles: all Properties come complete with big Images, Full Descriptions, Interior Designs, Customization Options, Screenshots (even more screenshots will be added soon), and additional Notes and Details.
Here’s the link again: https://www.gtabase....ies/gta-online/
I hope you find this useful and you love it as much as the Vehicles Database! As you can imagine by now, I have a lot more plans for even more Databases… Story Mode Properties are coming next, and then… Sky is the limit… !
Looking forward to read your feedback
Thank you all for your fantastic feedback! Here I will post the newest updates and new features as they get added:
- [January 9] Map Locations: Inside the page of each individual property I've now added all the pictures of every map location for every single property.
- [January 9] Changed the icon for vehicle capacities for some properties: motorcycle icon for the Clubhouses, aircraft icon for the Hangars... Also added a note for Facilities that 5 out of the 12 Vehicles Spots are reserved for Special Vehicles.
- [January 10] Added a note inside Stilt Houses pages to point out that 4 of them feature Waterfalls in their interior.
- [January 15] Along with the GTA Online Properties Database, I've also completed the section for the GTA V Story Mode Properties, including Businesses, Safehouses and Vehicle Storage, with details on which of the three main characters can own each property, locations, benefits and more. You can sort them by Purchase Price, Weekly Income, and the amount of weeks it takes to recover the investment, to figure out which Businesses are the most profitable.