Photo

Problem with Native Trainer vehicle spawning

4 replies to this topic
Videogamer555
  • Videogamer555

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

I notice that while all cars spawn with the Native Trainer mod, some dissappear within seconds after spawning. I don't know what is different about these cars. Maybe these were cars the devs planned to add to the game, but they didn't get the code for the car's operation completed before the game's release date, so they despawn simply because the incomplete code for these cars glitches, and the game prevents an all-out crash from the bad code by instead despawning the car with the bad code?

One of the cars with this problem is called Prototipo. It looks really cool, so I'm not very happy that it isn't working. Can anybody here recommend a fix for this car (as well as all the other ones that have this spontaneous despawning problem)?

Bob_74
  • Bob_74

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:01 PM

The problem comes from DLC vehicles.

Rockstar force DLC vehicles to despawn in single player since they are intended for multiplayer use only (don't ask me why, imo it's stupid).

There is a few mods available that allows multiplayer vehicles to spawn in single player ;)

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:27 PM

It's "no fun" policy.

Videogamer555
  • Videogamer555

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:28 PM Edited by Videogamer555, 05 January 2018 - 07:31 PM.

The problem comes from DLC vehicles.

Rockstar force DLC vehicles to despawn in single player since they are intended for multiplayer use only (don't ask me why, imo it's stupid).

There is a few mods available that allows multiplayer vehicles to spawn in single player ;)

Thanks for the info. I've since found Enhanced Native Trainer, which disables this despawning. I didn't even know those cars were downloadable. I assumed they were part of the normal game. I wouldn't think DLC could be even initially spawned (even if later it unspawned) when I haven't even downloaded it. I've never bought/downloaded any addon packs for GTA-V, so they shouldn't even be available. How can the game spawn something that I haven't even downloaded? The models and performance data for these cars shouldn't even be in the base game if they are DLC. I've only bought the base game (no addons). And I haven't downloaded pirate copies of any addons either. How does the trainer spawn something that doesn't even exist in my copy of GTA-V?

Bob_74
  • Bob_74

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:46 PM Edited by Bob_74, 05 January 2018 - 07:47 PM.

Actually, it's the multiplayers updates that are qualified as DLC (since you download content for your game).

But it can be seen as free DLCs since you don't pay for these updates.

So, as soon as your game is updated, the new vehicles will be naturally spawnable :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users