Dead Eye disabled in Hardcore?

2 replies to this topic
djb204
  • djb204

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:52 AM

I played Hardcore religiously in Redemption1, and the one thing I always felt made PvP too easy in Hardcore was dead-eye. There was little to no skill involved with dead-eye. I would much prefer players rely on their aim and trigger finger skills. Leave dead-eye in the auto aim bot sessions where it belongs. Thoughts?

Heidi McCourt
  • Heidi McCourt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

I played Hardcore religiously in Redemption1, and the one thing I always felt made PvP too easy in Hardcore was dead-eye. There was little to no skill involved with dead-eye. I would much prefer players rely on their aim and trigger finger skills. Leave dead-eye in the auto aim bot sessions where it belongs. Thoughts?

I believe your talking about online and yes I agree our online characters should not have dead eye as i too felt it was very easy to gain kills, It would be cool to see it return in RDR2 SP but online I fell that we should just have aim assist just like GTAV.

djb204
  • djb204

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:25 AM

In Redemption1s Hardcore Free Roam, there was no aim assist either. It was locked free-aim with Dead-eye. Id prefer locked free-aim with no dead-eye at all👍
  • Heidi McCourt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users