Grand Theft Auto IV: 10th Anniversary

94 replies to this topic
B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 hours ago

It wasn't a full on RDR port, just a map and some extra features on the side, nowhere near being a full game or anything. And besides, since R* are showing no sings of wanting to port RDR1 themselves, they don't lose anything.

• Brian_O_Malley likes this

Brian_O_Malley
  • Brian_O_Malley

"I made that fool drink piss."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 hours ago

It wasn't a full on RDR port, just a map and some extra features on the side, nowhere near being a full game or anything.

It kinda makes you question there decision even more, I mean people have ported their maps before and R* never gave a sh*te

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Really makes you think

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 hours ago

It wasn't a full on RDR port, just a map and some extra features on the side, nowhere near being a full game or anything. And besides, since R* are showing no sings of wanting to port RDR1 themselves, they don't lose anything.

I still think that with the mentality of "To make money we need to protect our IP at all costs" from corporations (which is reasonable, they own the IP so they dictate what happens to it) even porting the map is potentially giving users a free experience and that means they're losing out on profit.

• Brian_O_Malley likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 8 hours ago Edited by Algonquin Assassin, 8 hours ago.

Liberty City in GTA online would be amazing, if it ever happens.

I dont want to see Liberty Citys tranquility ruined by douchebags flying around rocket bikes and whatnot. Most of the GTAO fanbase are probably the same people who bitched and moaned about Liberty City being too grey and they couldnt go out into the countryside upon GTA IVs release.

It would be a travesty for the genuine GTA IV fans who have supported the game since the start if the best R* could come up with honouring the games 10th anniversary is for the city to be a map addition for GTAOverrated.
  • Piggsy pls and Mr_Rager like this

Hmmm nice bike
  • Hmmm nice bike

No, my bike!

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

Liberty City in GTA online would be amazing, if it ever happens.

I dont want to see Liberty Citys tranquility ruined by douchebags flying around rocket bikes and whatnot. Most of the GTAO fanbase are probably the same people who bitched and moaned about Liberty City being too grey and they couldnt go out into the countryside upon GTA IVs release.

It would be a travesty for the genuine GTA IV fans who have supported the game since the start if the best R* could come up with honouring the games 10th anniversary is for the city to be a map addition for GTAOverrated.

Don't worry, I'm sure all GTA Online will see is just an "I <3 LC" t-shirt and Roman's Taxi (with chrome, turbo, and flight upgrades)

• Algonquin Assassin and TheOneLibertonian like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users