Photo

Which GTA has the worst fanbase?

39 replies to this topic
D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by D9fred95, A week ago.

GTA Online for me. When a fanbase struggles with the basic concept of "Don't destroy the van until the upload is complete" or think wasting hours of somebodies business progress for a measly $2000 with the argument "The game told me to do it" then I'd say they don't deserve a positive reputation.

• Algonquin Assassin, TommyPayne123 and Penguin Bob like this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted A week ago

GTA online, some GTA 4, San Andreas and GTA 5 fanboys are bad but GTA Online and it's casuals are just...God help me please.
  • TommyPayne123 and Penguin Bob like this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

GTA Online, GTA SA (outside this forum), and GTA IV/V, in that order.

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Securing the bag.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Gtaman_92, A week ago.

GTA Online easily.

DuduLima
  • DuduLima

Aircraft Interceptor

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

GTA Online, damn kids ruined things up... it is like COD fanbase came to GTAO and made the damn ship sunk into the fkin deep sea. kids/players with bad arguments, erratic and disrespectful behavior, non-sense fights and argues, well sometimes in this forum we see/saw how these people act ...

Well i didn't had any problem with GTA SA or GTA IV fanboys, and even these guys have some points when comparing and talking about other GTA's but .... the GTAO players, actions and excuses to defend the actual GTA Online game/model .... damn ... it is like a post peeing in a dog ... a non-sense bullsh*t.

• Algonquin Assassin, Tycek and Light Syde Riandy like this

Arrow
  • Arrow

Surely heaven waits for you.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted A week ago

GTA Online and San Andreas probably. GTAO because of the huge world of multiplayer and San Andreas, where minors can't stop admiring how cool the storyline is to them. Online it a bit worse considering the ridiculous amount of time people spend complaining about glitches, modders, rewards, heists, events and shark cards. And I used to think that nothing could trump the IV fanboys.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

He's is Angry GTA Nerd...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

GTA Online and some GTA San Andreas fanbase for my opinion.

DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted A day ago

Despite me loving both games to death, I would have to say the GTA IV and V fanbases.

Both fanbases love their games but practically hate other games (not saying the entire fanbases do).

They get pissed if you put their favourite games in a negative light but have no problem mentioning another games' problems, even when not needed.

The more I look at these fanbases, the love for both games decreases slightly.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A day ago Edited by Algonquin Assassin, A day ago.

IV, and maybe Online. I never really saw any bad attitude coming out of SA fanbase, not in the last couple of years.

What about Osho then? I mean even San Andreas fans were embarrassed of him. Oh and that SA4Life troll that used to crap on how CJ's the "God" protagonist. It's not quite as bad as 2008 when the San Andreas fanboys came out in droves, but like anything you're always going to get a few rotten eggs in a basket.

• anthony likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted A day ago

GTA Online, easily for the YouTube culture it has and the amount of fans who just lap up anything Rockstar drip feed as they call it super amazing. (Though the tides have turned somewhat as I've seen more complain recently over the past few weeks)

As much as there IV fans and V fans arguing all the time and being sh*tty and bitchy to each other I really just see that as part of the bubble this forum generally has where these people get so used to calling their game the best it becomes the default go to, I mean let's be honest when the next GTA drops, it'll be V fans calling that sh*tty and arguing why, the cycle goes on.

Another fanbase which is sh*tty though, Speedrunners, f*ck them "OMG Rockstar released these games in a perfect state and they should be played as is, STOP FIXING THINGS!".
  • Algonquin Assassin, Tycek, anthony and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users