Quantcast

» «
Photo

//Mister Los Santos 2017 - The Hole Of Glory\\

79 replies to this topic

Poll: Mister Los Santos 2017 (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the ultimate man, he who goes far beyond the tip, he who goes the extra inch, he who has class, he who deserves to win?

1. Steve Molloy - Presented by Big Molio (5 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Jason Kick - Presented by EVOLUT7ON (7 votes [23.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.33%

3. Mark Crowne - Presented by IceDree (7 votes [23.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.33%

4. Lucas Lopez - Presented by LL Cool L (3 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

5. Matthew Flynn - Presented by Matrelith (4 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

6. Miro A. White - Presented by MiroAWhite (1 votes [3.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

7. Sanches Net - Presented by Sanches (2 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

8. Thomas Whitehall - Presented by Testarossa (1 votes [3.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 4 days ago

Can I swap out one of my photos real quick before the deadline (8 hours-ish)? Or I'm I too late?
  • livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

a sense of pride and accomplishment

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2017
    Funniest GTA Member 2017
    Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 4 days ago

Go for it. We also encourage contestants to PM character nudes pictures to the judges for their hard work in the previous rounds. Even if there's no judges for this round I still ask them for directions/advice. :)

There's this major storm tonight/tomorrow so I'll try my best to stick around for the deadline. Also, Ice, the deadline is tomorrow night (currently 5:48PM EST) so you and the others have plenty of time! Also (x2), the "surprise" is nearly done and should be shown soon. Now that I've mentioned this like three times I'll feel horrible to release a low-standard joke.

• R3CON, Amy Vinewood, MiroAWhite and 1 other like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 4 days ago

Go for it. We also encourage contestants to PM character nudes pictures to the judges for their hard work in the previous rounds. Even if there's no judges for this round I still ask them for directions/advice. :)

There's this major storm tonight/tomorrow so I'll try my best to stick around for the deadline. Also, Ice, the deadline is tomorrow night (currently 5:48PM EST) so you and the others have plenty of time! Also (x2), the "surprise" is nearly done and should be shown soon. Now that I've mentioned this like three times I'll feel horrible to release a low-standard joke.

Thanks, L!

Daymn! Stay safe.

Oh right! I thought it'll be in 8 hours, I hate time zone conversions lol.

nudes pictures you say? I raise you a portfolio full of them ;)

https://www.flickr.c...t=Mark J Crowne
  • livejoker likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 days ago

Alexa has nudes! One for each contestant! :lol:

Fun fact though, I do have an actual nude neck-down 3D model made by a friend of mine for flexibilty when photoshopping :p

This being a very good example;

34644106774_51170b431f_o.jpg

(Now I bet you wanna be on that podium :p)

Anyway, had a look through the final round submissions and I am impressed! Great work to all, us judges are gonna have a tough time!!!
  • livejoker, EVOLUT7ON, Amy Vinewood and 1 other like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 4 days ago

^^

giphy.gif

Rexx gotta be jealous of the all the attention & care Alexa have been getting ;)

• REXX, Amy Vinewood and MiroAWhite like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Sanches, 3 days ago.

We also encourage contestants to PM character nudes pictures to the judges for their hard work in the previous rounds.

Maybe that's the morning effect, but didn't get, what pictures exactly?

Spoiler

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • Best Event 2017

Posted 3 days ago

Hello everyone, just stopping in to announce the official end of the Third Round for Mister Los Santos 2017. No further posts, pictures or edits shall be submitted after this point. We thank those of you who participated thus far and everyone who watched and supported all of our contestants. Sincerely.

Come dayside a new poll will be launched and the public voting for who should be crowned the winner of this contest will begin. Stay tuned.
  • livejoker and Sanches like this

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

#BeMyValentine & #BIKERS snapmatic contests winner

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 3 days ago Edited by EVOLUT7ON, 3 days ago.

Mr. Evolut7on

wDV8IrT.png

Wvb3Doz.png
From rags to riches, about "American dream", about Family, common business with Devin Weston and more... 
All BIO and additional details you can find here.

nBdSRjQ.png
A full story about child's dream (country boy at heart), common business with Avon Hertz and order for Deluxo, life moments and more you can find here.

j6fF96G.png

"No Pain - No Gain"

Globalization... There is no any help for people living in a countryside... Our Sandy Shores... Grand Senora Desert is like a big black hole... If you will not care about yourself, about your family - no one will. 
qgD3jZ8.jpg
"Lost but not forgotten. Searching for details/hidden vehicles in Sandy Shores."

As you already know my life wasn't so simple. I came through lots of challenges and my life was full of different surprises. I had to work 24/7.
We're living in strange days nowadays, you know? I mean, our government seems to concur - by rewarding laziness and punishing the success. Competition and injustice are everywhere - many, faced with this frustration are ready to give up... 
namN3hv.png
"My daily but happy 24/7 work after my move to Los Santos."

Noone is going to carry you upwards towards success. You need to climb. Don't wait for a random hero on your ass head, don't waste your time for asking the God to give you millions of dollars by winning the lottery or something... No :)
Step by step, only you could change your life and reach all your need...iLEBmrx.jpg
"Waiting for an opportunity to steal the vehicle. Mixing mechanic's stuff with stealing some toys for Benny. His new collection is almost done."

"A good Jack Jason makes a good Jill"

Did I bore you, my friend? Talking about different moral stuff tired you, right?... Let's have a break maybe?)
Nice) I'll share with you my joy, my girl, my friend. All in one. Welcome my best consigliere who is very responsible, dedicated to her work, and my right hand of course... Her name is Lessy (aka MissT). She is a pretty, honest and open-minded person as I like.
What can be better than breathing the ocean vibes with the sunset on a private yacht with a young and beautiful girl?)

j0wKa2B.jpg
"Chilling in a bath with a cutie."

Yes, smoking my favorite cigars Blackwood. I'm joking) Smoking the cigars is just a perfect extra to my enjoyable leisure. And yes, it's not mistake and it's not a Redwood. While Redwood cigarettes are made for usual people, Blackwood cigars are made for some handsome oldies (I know, I'm very shy today). Not sure, is Albert Blackwood connected somehow to them... 
9ewgTvD.jpg
"Evening pleasure."

But there is one problem with Lessy. Guess what? Yes! She doesn't know what to wear though she has bought everything from Ponsonbys!
w3pGir5.jpg"She flirts and teases me)"

Some time later we had a supa dupa Disco time :)
c2HEDTM.jpg

:r*: FUNNY COUB VIDEO IS HERE  :r*: 

Mr Los Santos can't be without his Miss Los Santos)
KXkMlH5.png
Rfwtuxh.png

"Actions speak louder than words"

Let's back to our moral if you don't mind... 
XktedJP.jpg"Thinking about past, present, and future."

As I told earlier in our previous meets (see entry 1 and 2) I'm ready to help everyone who is ready to move further and change his life in better way.
rLd038L.jpg
kTTU7WT.gif
To help motivate you toward hard and profit work, allow me to share these 5 benefits of hard work:

1. Hard Work Builds Character
You learn discipline. You learn to focus. You learn to manage your time and your resources. And finally, you learn to ignore the critics who are telling you it can't be done. I'm Jason Kick and I tell you - You Can!

2. Hard Work Gets Results
Do you want to see something happen? - Some people just dream about success while others wake up and work hard at it.

3. Hard Work Draws Attention
Want to get noticed? - Work hard as I did. All my partnerships are a result of my sense of purpose and hard work of course. Don't believe me? - Ask Devin Weston.

4. Hard Work Brings New Opportunities
Same as point 3: that is, hard work opens the doors. 

5. Hard Work Blesses Others
We typically work hard to please ourselves. We should work harder to please others, bless others, and help others. This is who I am now.
3laQPMA.jpg"Jason Kick"

My name is Jason Kick. I'm a simple man who had a sh*tty awful life and could change it beyond recognition from rags to riches, who passed all those moments, who has no overestimated self-esteem, who has a big bag of experience... I'm not hero but I'm a Man. A Man who can help You and Los Santos to grow up. A real Man with eggs without fairytales. 

Vote for your future.
Vote for me.
J.Kick

"Bonus: Happy End"

Spoiler

P.S.

Spoiler
  • livejoker, LL Cool L, Big Molio and 5 others like this

Mr. Los Santos
  • Mr. Los Santos

Making Men Hot Again

• Members
  • United-Nations
  • Best Event 2017

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Mr. Los Santos, A day ago.

Well. the time has come. Like a newly-opened gentlemen's club the polls are open to the public. This will decide which man will be crowned Mister Los Santos 2017!

We've taken note that EVOLUT7ON's entry was rather past the deadline but real-life commitments prevented a post by the staff to be made on time and despite the stated deadline we feel EVO has worked hard on his last entry. It would be a waste to deny him - we wish to point out that any hard work by anyone else who submitted past the deadline would've been discussed by the team. So yes, EVO's late entry is allowed as this round did entail that entries are optional thus the public votes on overall entries rather than a final one. Plus, it makes for more exciting polls.

This round will not feature "Special Awards" as previous rounds had as we've got a much lamer cooler idea in mind! The Mister LS competition did last a good amount of time but it come and goes as the months stroll on by. What better way to remember these good times by having a printer-friendly calendar to hang up in your bedroom and make your parents question your attraction towards gaming characters? Now this calendar is top-notch quality...if sh*tty photoshop and generic Google image searches can be tasteful. We hope you enjoy this treat! Think of it as a "thank you" for taking part in this comp. This calendar features everyone who took part, representing various holidays (which I hope are right)! In all honesty once you open the spoiler you'll see why we asked GFX help from an actual artist for the competition banners.

Feel free to check them below and let us know if you print them and throw darts at them use it for your everyday needs!

Mister LS Unofficial 2017 Calendar:

Spoiler

• EVOLUT7ON, REXX, Testarossa and 6 others like this

Nice Person
  • Nice Person

The Ultimate Supreme B)

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

I have been watching this closely and proud of livejoker for continuing this tradition.

Casted my vote for LL, very hip character imo and unique.
  • livejoker, LL Cool L and AWPHUL like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 2 days ago Edited by IceDree, 2 days ago.

i-see-what-you-did-there-meme.jpg
(thanksgiving)

The Calendar was a nice surprise! I didn't see this one coming, excellent work!

I wanna thank LiveJoker, REXX, iLLYHiGHROLLER, R3CON, Mach1bud & Amy Vinewood for organizing Mr Los Santos & dedication to it, it was really fun participating this year. And a special shout out to Rejeckted for his excellent work.

Competition was though too, may the best man win.

IFL9loY.jpg

I'm Mark Crowne & I'm running for President Mister Los Santos 2017, Ya Heard!

Cue the music!

https://www.youtube.....be&app=desktop

Spoiler
  • livejoker, EVOLUT7ON, REXX and 2 others like this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade Corporation
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 days ago

Good luck everyone.  :)

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Living Healthy - Super Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I have been watching this closely and proud of livejoker for continuing this tradition.

Casted my vote for LL, very hip character imo and unique.

thank you very much appreciate it

plus whos idea was it to put me with Bumpy in the calander?

looool hilarious

• livejoker likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Sanches, 2 days ago.

Lol, im still shocked that i've made it this far. Everyone is thanking staff, contestants, voters, but i wanted to go a bit more creative.

But i failed. So thank you, Mr.LS staff for organising this contest. Thanks guys, who participated, i always find hilarious seeing random characters gets developed with their backstory, i've had a good read of your bios and enjoyed pictures you provided. Gratz to judges and people who voted for me. You showed that with your will and my leadership, we can overtake this forum.

Spoiler

P.S. I also wanted to make some "surprise" for the last stage. But then im gonna need heritage info of our finalists' characters for it. Heh, don't worry, im not gonna steal it.
If you're interested in this, you can PM me with heritage info, or ask a question about it and im going to spoil this surprise to you.

• livejoker and adrilp like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 2 days ago

-snip-

I've had a good read of your bios and enjoyed pictures you provided.

-snip-

Likewise, dude. You had an excellent bio, I've enjoyed reading it & your photos were just as good.
  • Sanches likes this

AWPHUL
  • AWPHUL

NY Pizza Box

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by AWPHUL, A day ago.

Did some reading, a lot of reading... and there are three I have to choose from: I am torn between LLCoolL, matrelith, and EVOLUT7ON.

EVOLUT7ON has awesome photo-taking abilities (high quality), and his bio was a great read as well.
LLCoolLhas a cool vibe to his character that I like, with a unique backstory that I enjoyed reading.
Matreliths backstory is incredible, loved that news interview and the pics.

Idk how much time I have lol but I am torn, but those are my favorites. Hopefully I make up my mind soon enough!
  • livejoker, EVOLUT7ON, LL Cool L and 1 other like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

a sense of pride and accomplishment

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2017
    Funniest GTA Member 2017
    Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A day ago

plus whos idea was it to put me with Bumpy in the calander?

looool hilarious

Definitely not me, nope.

giphy.gif

Glad everyone is digging the calendar! I hope everyone can take something from Mister LS even if they don't win, even if they didn't make it to the final round, even if they didn't lead in the polls. It's pretty awesome to have this type of competition, you know, building our character up and shaping who we want them to be and presenting them to our fellow players/members. "Thank you" of my own are definitely in order and we definitely appreciate people being thankful but let's not forget ARTHUR. for the guest judge portion and those who made Mister LS last year possible + Miss LS for starting it all. A big thankful orgy, really.

Now, let's stop being so sentimental and kind. This is a BATTLE! The big boss battle and only one can come..euh, in first! Others will be denied and left frustrated.

• EVOLUT7ON, adrilp, LL Cool L and 2 others like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted A day ago

This is a BATTLE! The big boss battle and only one can come..euh, in first!

Spoiler
  • livejoker likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A day ago

A big thankful orgy, really.

Was there some skinny dipping? Or just the imagination of a heavily medicated man? ;)

This is a BATTLE! The big boss battle and only one can come..euh, in first!

Spoiler

LOL 😝
  • livejoker likes this

adrilp
  • adrilp

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

I was looking forward to see that surprise, but WOW! I didnt saw that calendar comming.
Im sure i will print it and enjoy it, i mean i needed a calendar in my room (looking from side to side nerviously)

And for now i have much to think before doing my vote. So many good looking options to choose for xp
  • livejoker and Sanches like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users