Most stolen car in the GTA Series?

17 replies to this topic
Sootyjared
  • Sootyjared

Secretly farming Necrotizing fasciitis.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:35 PM

So I've just spent a good 35 minutes of watching various low resolution videos of teenagers doing handbrake turns in stolen nissan marches and peugeot 306s on rough estates in England and Ireland because I'm weird because i plan to imitate those videos in iv (Same era, same rough, nihilistic aesthetic) and i was wondering what the most stolen car in the gta era is. 

Of course the most popular and most common cars will be high up on the list but those change over time, cars get added as dlc, etc. 

I suspect the primo is high up on that list.since its part of the end game in gta sa, pretty common in gta 4 and  gta 5 especially the Benny update in online. I must do steal a lot of primos in 4 and 5 along with blista compacts.

• jaljax likes this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

Freelance Outlaw And A Great Dancer l

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:01 PM Edited by Star-Lord, 02 January 2018 - 10:02 PM.

I'd have to say that for me would have to be the Deluxo in Vice City. By far was my go-to car in the entire series and still is. I guess you can say it's nostalgic.
  • Sootyjared likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Ghetto Star

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:03 PM Edited by DOUGL4S1, 02 January 2018 - 10:09 PM.

Most likely the Ambulance, it has appeared in every GTA except for 2, It's easily found, as it appears near hospitals or after killing pedestrians in most games, it is an emergency vehicle, so players get to play with sirens, you're less likely to get a wanted level compared to stealing a Police Car (which appeared in all games) and some games have the Paramedic mission tied to it. It's also not a vehicle players would store on their garare due to lack of customization, its size and its common appearances, so players are constantly stealing it.

Another guess would be the Stallion, once again, common car that appeared in most games, but it has its sporty performance and looks to it, so it is more likely to get stolen when side-by-side with a Primo, for example.

• Sootyjared likes this

Sootyjared
  • Sootyjared

Secretly farming Necrotizing fasciitis.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:56 PM Edited by Sootyjared, 02 January 2018 - 10:57 PM.

I'd have to say that for me would have to be the Deluxo in Vice City. By far was my go-to car in the entire series and still is. I guess you can say it's nostalgic.

I never really played vice city to the point where i remember the Deluxo, but i suppose its rather high up on the list in vice city era at least.

Most likely the Ambulance, it has appeared in every GTA except for 2, It's easily found, as it appears near hospitals or after killing pedestrians in most games, it is an emergency vehicle, so players get to play with sirens, you're less likely to get a wanted level compared to stealing a Police Car (which appeared in all games) and some games have the Paramedic mission tied to it. It's also not a vehicle players would store on their garare due to lack of customization, its size and its common appearances, so players are constantly stealing it.

Another guess would be the Stallion, once again, common car that appeared in most games, but it has its sporty performance and looks to it, so it is more likely to get stolen when side-by-side with a Primo, for example.

I entirely forgot about ambulance, its one of the first cars someone sees when they die and i cannot remember being busted by police or kidnapped by firemen so i guess its commonly stolen, taxis must be up there as well.

🖕
  • 🖕

💩

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:42 AM

What, no Taxi/Cabbie? Also a good way to earn $12 at a time (3D era)

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:00 AM

Probably the taxi.

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:10 AM

One with four wheels lol

Failure
  • Failure

Oh sh*t

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Yemen

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:29 AM

The Infernus is a popular choice, especially in the 3D universe.

• (Ambient) and jaljax like this

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

My guess One of the lower-end common vehicles that sprout up on the streets like weeds. I think it might just be either Taxi, Stallion, Perennial or Esperanto.

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

Chocolate!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:49 AM

For me, My most stolen car is...

GTA 3: Kuruma

GTA VC: Deluxo

GTA SA: Greenwood

GTA LCS: Stallion

GTA VCS: Cheetah

GTA IV & EFLC: Taxi Stainer

GTA V: Vapid Stainer

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:01 PM

I'm surprised no one has said the Banshee at Capital Autos in GTA III. That was one of the most popular and stolen cars in the series. Almost everyone that plays GTA always remember that one.

• gunziness, jaljax, Pininfarina and 1 other like this

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Meth Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:55 PM

Police Car probably.
We all do vigilante missions at one point in gta(well except if you're playing V)

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:59 PM Edited by Sleepwalking, 04 January 2018 - 01:00 PM.

GTA IV: Taxi for me

How many times I accidentally jacked a taxi I couldn't count.

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:23 PM Edited by Yinepi, 04 January 2018 - 10:24 PM.

I'm surprised no one has said the Banshee at Capital Autos in GTA III. That was one of the most popular and stolen cars in the series. Almost everyone that plays GTA always remember that one.

Yeah but the idea of this thread is which one is most stolen in the series in general and not a specific car in a specific game. ...Which honestly makes it difficult discussion when some cars just randomly disappear from the series like the batteries of a TV remote.

UlquiorraS4
  • UlquiorraS4

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:50 AM

Well, for me:

GTA - Bulldog
GTA 2 - Furore GT
GTA 3 - Kuruma
GTA VC - Infernus
GTA SA - Sunrise
GTA LCS - Sentinel (Sometimes Leone Sentinel)
GTA VCS - Hermes
GTA IV - Sentinel

GTA EFLC - Schafter
GTA V - Sentinel

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:16 AM

The Stallion

DuduLima
  • DuduLima

Street Racer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

In V: Sentinel and Sentinel XS.

In IV: Taxi, either that Stanier, Merit or the Minivan version.

In SA: Greenwood, Perennial and Primo.

In VC and VCS: Admiral.

In LCS: Stallion.

In III: Sentinel.

In CW: Cabbie

TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

Chromakey dreamcoat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

I think taxis. You could make a quick buck with them in the 3D era and you're guaranteed to accidentally steal them in GTA IV when trying to ride passenger, at least until you get used to holding triangle down. Then later, in GTA V, you accidentally steal taxis because now holding triangle means carjacking the taxi when it stops for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users