XBOX 360 GTA 4 NEED ONLINE PEOPLE

1 reply to this topic
x_x
  • x_x

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:25 AM

ANYONE HERE HAVE GTA 4 XBOX 360 I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE PLEASE COMMENT YOUR XBOX NAME AND I'LL ADD YOU MY XBOX NAME IS "CivicYoutube" No "

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:27 PM

Just ducked in here to see if people were playing IV on 360. I did think of using the ones backwards compatibility, but it wanted me to download a huge multi gig file. I asked about it & someone told me it was the whole game. I hope not all of xb1's backwards compatibility works like that, on 360 you just downloaded a small patch of tens of megs and you could play older games.

I don't think we would really get the multiplayer experience with just two of us tbh.

I miss the racing from IV, even though a lot of the cars handled more like boats. The game had some great tracks and needless to say, not a stunt race in sight ;)

GTA races were also more fun in it. People could bail from their cars and steal a different one. You had people who would try and troll the race by setting up choke points or trying to gun you down at corners, so you had to think on your feet. Sure it could be frustrating at times, but it could also be a fun challenge to kill them or dodge around them and see that racer who was breathing down your neck get taken out while you successfully dodged the attack.

V has a lot of great stuff, but some of those multiplayer modes from IV were just set up better, more fun, or plain different. Also, like I said, I had much more fun racing in IV than I ever have in V. Especially now, since I hate stunt races. I think a lot of people bored with V or fed up with the many ways T2 tries to push shark cards on you, would really enjoy stepping back to IV - if they thought to give it a go.

Oh well, if hardly anyone is playing I guess there's nothing to be done

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users