Photo

Guys, I think I might be onto something big

18 replies to this topic
VolumeRX
  • VolumeRX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by VolumeRX, 2 weeks ago.

Hi, my second post here, but not first comment, and definitely not even remotely the first time I'm here. go easy on me as I do not try to clickbait, seek for attention or If I turn out to be a fool, as English is not my native language and I do sound repetitive sometimes please know that I did not try to do all that and I apologize in advance. this is a serious topic/post and if it turns out to be correct - I'll feel soooo great about it =)

Take with a grain of salt.

So, some of you might know the Twitter account LegitLeaks (@LegitLeaksGTA) on Twitter, he claims to be a R* dev. might be one - or might be a leaker. some of you may know that he tweeted about Gunrunning and Smugglers Run DLC's back in May 2017, and what he said turned out to be true.

Yesterday he posted a few tweets in his account, one of them saying (like he said a long time ago), that R* ARE reading here our suggestions and try to make the come true, and more and more and more, but you can read about it on his Twitter page. but then he posted the big ones - his last tweet, a photo compiling 4 other images, as clues for us: https://twitter.com/...862370180792321

Turns out the 4th image was the wrong one and he linked the correct one, he posted this: https://twitter.com/...889684482584581

Now, we if we may, we can analyze some of the clues and see if he is correct once again and leaked new information for us, but there's something even bigger I think, his hashtags in the first post, are the following:

GTA Related hashtags (In Black) and probable solution (In Orange) are "#2EI = Import/Export2 Expansion DLC #AEDKOORT #AHO = Hao #AAKUYZ = Yakuza #AAAKNT = Katana"
RDR2 related hashtag clues 
(In Black) and solutions are (In Orange) "extra bonus (unrelated to pictures) : #BEASTsplit!!!cleaningMILGRAM #Covfefe = 30th of May/end of May."

I only know what the #Covfefe here means, a date for RDR2, analyzing the previous clues might tell us about the next bit of information from Rockstar about RDR2 (or maybe another game?) and the second one probably being when we'll see first gameplay footage.

Now these, are interesting, and I think that atleast, if we can analyze them we get something related to RDR2, and the most interesting one is the "#Covfefe" one, the famous tweet that Trump tweeted more than half a year ago. the 'Covfefe' tweet occurred in May the 30th 2017. that day was a Tuesday just like R's recent blockbuster game releases which were GTA IV, RDR and GTA V - on a Tuesday too. why would he say #Covfefe? I think, that he's leading us to believe that the release date for for RDR2 is in the month of May, maybe at the very end of the month of May, or possibly May 30th (but it is a Wednesday, not a Tuesday), all of which, are in the Spring time period that R said that RDR2 will come out in.

Please help, I think that if we solve this, we actually might be on to something, the FACT that he talked/leaked about the GTA Online DLC's Gunrunning and Smugglers Run that came atleast 4-5 months after he tweeted about them definitely says something. I hope this will open a serious discussion even if you still have skepticism about him being an actual dev in R*, he definitely did have insider information leaking Gunrunning and Smugglers Run.

I'd like to mention I posted this on GTAf GTA first, and that I'll post it in /r/GrandTheftAutoV and /r/reddeadredemption right now.

And I am ready for criticism because I am unknown and what are the chances that I of all people would know, but hey, I gave this a try and tried to connect the dots I can connect for you.

Feel free to correct me, argue what I say, decipher what he hinted or just discuss it :)

**SOLVED GTA Clues so far:**
 AAKUYZ = Yakuza, AAAKNT = Katana, AHO = Hao, the Japanese Street Races from SP, 2EI = Import/Export 2 (he also mentioned this one in older tweets), Guitar Tuner picture = Tuner Cars, also, KORG the manufacturer of the Guitar Tuner is also a Japanese company. so far, Japanese Tuners DLC, Katana and Yakuza probably being names for the new Japanese Tuner cars, which maybe will come with Import/Export 2(2EI?).

**SOLVED RDR2 Clues so far UPDATED Jan 4th 2018:**

The #Covfefe, date or time 30th of May, or end of May.

The BEASTsplit,**SOLVED RDR2 Clues so far:**

The BEASTsplit, about a movie called Split which has a character called The Beast, date or time movie came out In 26th of January, end of January, probably hinting at RDR2 new info in the same date or just end of January, can't figure out what the word BEAST is in upper case characters. more details: Guys a quick update, possible solution for BEASTSplit, but it's not full so I didn't know if I should post it, then someone I know a little also brought this.

BEASTsplit In Google (not twitter) is actually giving results for a movie called 'Split', released in January 26th in the USA (almost the same in my country when I worked at the movie theater) where there's a personality called 'The Beast', which is the only one that changes the characters Psychological behavior but ALSO WITH HIS PHYSIQUE! (I worked at a movie theater when it came out and watched it when I was checking-in each room in the movie theater, so I remember the movie kinda) but, why is the word Beast highlighted? I don't know. someone from the threads I opened about it mentioned the fact that The Beast is the 24th personality of the main character only thing could be a clue here is January 26th, possible date for new RDR2 Info? in my opinion if we don't get anything in January then there must be a delay and it won't be spring, but this possible solution might continue the same path of what I started here.
  • Heidi McCourt likes this

RedDeadRenegade
  • RedDeadRenegade

Outlaw

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well, the fact that he's been correct before certainly lends credibility, but it would still be wise to take this with a grain of salt. Out of all the so called leaks, this seems to be the most plausible. 

• VolumeRX and zachsterosu like this

SenseiAboobz
  • SenseiAboobz

Sensei

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Did he specify if these clues are RDR2 related? I only see GTA Online getting mentioned in the comments

VolumeRX
  • VolumeRX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Israel

Did he specify if these clues are RDR2 related? I only see GTA Online getting mentioned in the comments

The thing is, is that this is his last clue and tweet for the a few months as his stated in a chain of tweets, and that he never says something like he said with the "extra bonus (unrelated to pictures) : #BEASTsplit!!!cleaningMILGRAM #Covfefe." part, is that he doesn't do that, and that the pictures ARE related to GTA Online DLC, but the second set of hashtags isn't related to the pics, as he said in the rounded brackets, considering they are also a different kind, AAKUZY is Yakuza too.

Well, the fact that he's been correct before certainly lends credibility, but it would still be wise to take this with a grain of salt. Out of all the so called leaks, this seems to be the most plausible. 

Yea. exactly, I should add to take it with a grain of salt.

SeniorDerp
  • SeniorDerp

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SeniorDerp, 2 weeks ago.

Covefe was tweeted in May. The hashtag beastsplit has two other post, both from the month of May.

The rest seem to be definite GTA stuff, word scrambles? AAKYUZ = yakuza, AAAKNT = katana.. 2EI, AHO, and AEDKOORT are likely more.

Hell it could all be GTA stuff, perhaps 6 is going to Japan
  • VolumeRX likes this

VolumeRX
  • VolumeRX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 2 weeks ago

Covefe was tweeted in May. The hashtag beastsplit has two other post, both from the month of May.

The rest seem to be definite GTA stuff, word scrambles? AAKYUZ = yakuza, AAAKNT = katana.. 2EI, AHO, and AEDKOORT are likely more.

YEA! I've seen that hashtag having 2 tweets from random (atleast what I think...?) people in May but didn't get anything special from it really..

But Holy sh*t I didn't realize the "AAKYUZ = yakuza, AAAKNT = katana" stuff! can I edit? hell I think that you should post it or something! thanks man!

• SeniorDerp likes this

Heidi McCourt
  • Heidi McCourt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Don't take what I say so serious but I have a few ideas for the items posted on his twitter. Ok first the guitar bass could point to a possible soundtrack we get with the collectors edition so maybe the collectors edition is revealed in March which is the month the first telephone was created and like you said how #covfefe was posted in may so that could be the release date. Nessie the monster originated in Scotland and thats where R* North is located which were the creators of RDR1. Also how he says #beastsplit thats a character in a movie called split and that movie came out January 26th so maybe we get a new trailer this coming January 26th who knows.  

DGSimo
  • DGSimo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is this actually related to RDR or is it all GTA stuff? Reads all as moon language to me.
  • Jestic, BUT THE BENZ, SenseiAboobz and 1 other like this

SeniorDerp
  • SeniorDerp

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate trying to find reasoning in things, we always see what we want..

The phone booth has 5 panes on one side and the color red. The tuner has a 5 on the screen. Lastly the Girl Scout cookies, there are 5 boxes between the two RED ones. IDFK what I’m looking at lol the dought is getting to me
  • tsycho, VolumeRX, zachsterosu and 1 other like this

Heidi McCourt
  • Heidi McCourt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Heidi McCourt, 2 weeks ago.

I hate trying to find reasoning in things, we always see what we want..

The phone booth has 5 panes on one side and the color red. The tuner has a 5 on the screen. Lastly the Girl Scout cookies, there are 5 boxes between the two RED ones. IDFK what I’m looking at lol the dought is getting to me

good point, and the 5th month of the year is may so maybe the game releases in may idk, also Nessie was first spotted in may. Im going to tell him the same thing hopefully we get an answer 

• VolumeRX likes this

Efreet
  • Efreet

Wake up and smell the coffee

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Reading too much into irrelevant stuff. Nah, thank you. 

• Alborghetti likes this

SeniorDerp
  • SeniorDerp

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

YEA! I've seen that hashtag having 2 tweets from random (atleast what I think...?) people in May but didn't get anything special from it really..

But Holy sh*t I didn't realize the "AAKYUZ = yakuza, AAAKNT = katana" stuff! can I edit? hell I think that you should post it or something! thanks man!

Just realized, the two BEASTsplit hashtags and the original Covefe tweet were all on May 31st. The 31st this year is on a Wednesday so I doubt it's a projected release date. Probably more likely to be a GTA6 announcement ahead of E3 than something RDR2 related

• VolumeRX likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Portugal
  • Best Contributor in Rockstar Games 2017
    Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Spider-Vice, 2 weeks ago.

To me this is just some guy bandwagoning on the actual information that goes around sometimes about GTA Online vehicles and the such. Anyone can do an ARG like this and I'm almost positive he knows nothing.

Also we know R* looks at GTAF since forever, especially since the forum has been mentioned in III-era game manuals, and well, some of the GTA Online content is community suggestions.
  • tsycho and Alborghetti like this

VolumeRX
  • VolumeRX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Israel

Hey, more to it!
SOLVED Clues so far:
AAKUYZ = Yakuza, AAAKNT = Katana, AHO = Hao, the Japanese Street Races from SP, 2EI = Import/Export 2 expansion DLC (he also mentioned this one in older tweets), Guitar Tuner picture = Tuner Cars, also, KORG the manufacturer of the Guitar Tuner is also a Japanese company. so far, Japanese Tuners DLC, Katana and Yakuza probably being names for the new Japanese Tuner cars, which maybe will come with Import/Export 2(2EI?).

Still none of the RDR2 clues are solved except (probably) #Covfefe one.
  • Heidi McCourt likes this

VolumeRX
  • VolumeRX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Israel

UPDATED RDR2 Solved Clue BEASTSplit Jan 4th 2018:

**SOLVED RDR2 Clues so far:**

The BEASTsplit,**SOLVED RDR2 Clues so far:**

The BEASTsplit, about a movie called Split which has a character called The Beast, date or time movie came out In 26th of January, end of January, probably hinting at RDR2 new info in the same date or just end of January, can't figure out what the word BEAST is in upper case characters. more details, possible solution for BEASTSplit, but it's not full so I didn't know if I should post it, then someone I know a little also brought this.

BEASTsplit In Google (not twitter) is actually giving results for a movie called 'Split', released in January 26th in the USA (almost the same in my country when I worked at the movie theater) where there's a personality called 'The Beast', which is the only one that changes the characters Psychological behavior but ALSO WITH HIS PHYSIQUE! (I worked at a movie theater when it came out and watched it when I was checking-in each room in the movie theater, so I remember the movie kinda) but, why is the word Beast highlighted? I don't know. only thing could be a clue here is January 26th, possible date for new RDR2 Info? in my opinion if we don't get anything in January then there must be a delay and it won't be spring, but this possible solution might continue the same path of what I started here.

Dick Justice
  • Dick Justice

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

That BEASTsplit one is cool... It's entirely gibberish, but cool nonetheless. 

TwistedMedia
  • TwistedMedia

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It may also be worth noting that the Beast was the 24th personality - maybe it's the '24' that's the clue?

• VolumeRX likes this

wagszilla
  • wagszilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm too old for this sh*t

• Cozzi likes this

VolumeRX
  • VolumeRX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Israel

It may also be worth noting that the Beast was the 24th personality - maybe it's the '24' that's the clue?

Could be! I'm adding that in :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users