Gunrunning Supplies Bunker Question

16 replies to this topic
JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:22 PM

Ive read several times here that its best to just buy the supplies for your bunker.

I understand its $75k a purchase.

My question is, how many purchases does it take to have your manufacture to be filled up to the max?

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:30 PM

About 9 and a half purchases. 1 purchase fills supply bar completely and they go straight to working versus stealing supplies where the manufacturing will not start until the bar is filled (least I noticed my employees don't start working until the bar is filled when I steal supplies, might be a bug?)

Takes 11 hours online in game to max out to full stock. I think it depends on your upgrades to the bunker, if you went with basic modifications it may or may not effect the time. I'm not sure my info is from mine with full capacity and employees installed

• MC. likes this

JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

$675k of purchasing doesnt seem logical to make about $325k profit

About 9 and a half purchases. 1 purchase fills supply bar completely and they go straight to working versus stealing supplies where the manufacturing will not start until the bar is filled (least I noticed my employees don't start working until the bar is filled when I steal supplies, might be a bug?)

Takes 11 hours online in game to max out to full stock. I think it depends on your upgrades to the bunker, if you went with basic modifications it may or may not effect the time. I'm not sure my info is from mine with full capacity and employees installed

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Designer for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:18 AM

Purchasing supplies is best if you plan on doing a top range vehicle export straight after to earn the money back with a $5,000 profit. You'll earn a $45,000 profit across 9 purchases plus the entire payout for the bunker supplies - 100% profit.
  • chef_archie and Killer Whale like this

JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:38 AM

Is it better to let the supplies to be completely depleted then make the $75k purchase?

Purchasing supplies is best if you plan on doing a top range vehicle export straight after to earn the money back with a $5,000 profit. You'll earn a $45,000 profit across 9 purchases plus the entire payout for the bunker supplies - 100% profit.

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Designer for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:49 AM

Is it better to let the supplies to be completely depleted then make the $75k purchase?

I would say so, seeing that there are fixed prices depending on how many supplies are remaining. No point of using a quarter of the supplies and restocking up for 30k, no decent profit!

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:55 AM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 02 January 2018 - 12:58 AM.

I don't lose money, whenever I spend $75,000 I go and make the money right back. I launch Headhunter, Piracy Prevention, Fortified etc... and get my money back. I do the same when I collect crates for my warehouse. I sell a Top range I/E vehicle then flip that money into Warehouse crates. But I never just but them without offsetting the price. 

Also you don't just stop playing the game and watch your bunker fill either, it works while your doing other things, like you know? Having fun? 

JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:30 AM

Regarding the crates do you find it even worth it to fill up the warehouse?

I don't lose money, whenever I spend $75,000 I go and make the money right back. I launch Headhunter, Piracy Prevention, Fortified etc... and get my money back. I do the same when I collect crates for my warehouse. I sell a Top range I/E vehicle then flip that money into Warehouse crates. But I never just but them without offsetting the price. 

Also you don't just stop playing the game and watch your bunker fill either, it works while your doing other things, like you know? Having fun? 
  • MC. likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:06 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 02 January 2018 - 06:07 PM.

2 years ago yes. These days....? Yes. Only because I make in 45 minutes what would take 2 hours doing Simeon or Lester missions. They are pretty much the same as contact missions but done in freemode, like anything in this game it has its pros and cons. And I only use my Small WH.

I learned early that the small warehouse is quick and easy to fill and turn around to sell, I can do it probably 2-3 times a day but I focus on other things (I'm a Day 1 veteran so understand we are stuck in our ways when it comes to time management...)

I own 2 large and 2 medium warehouses (one with 6 special crates), but the 1 small warehouse is what I grind daily, same method as Bunker, I make money then go buy crates. Small WH is $92,000 to fill but I sell $9,000 street cars every 48 mins to cut the price in half to $46,000, launching VIP missions BEFORE and AFTER collections as well ....so by time I collected the last set I not only made my money back but doubled my earnings. Keep in mind I'm constantly doing something profitable every minute I'm online. 

It takes money to make money. That's why I say don't worry about buying supplies long as you turn around and go doing something profitable. Some people steal supplies but they aren't letting their Bunker fill up completely, their selling small with only 1 delivery vehicle, my empire is set up differently, minus the MC club I have a lot to work with until mine fills completely. 

Regarding the crates do you find it even worth it to fill up the warehouse?

• MC. and JohnMarston_73 like this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:55 PM Edited by jazzbone, 03 January 2018 - 02:04 PM.

I just maxed out my fully upgraded bunker by purchasing supplies.

Five 75k supply purchases was needed with about 17% of last purchase remaining.
Sale value is 700,000 and 1,050,000.
Time was more than 3 in game days per 75k supply. My estimate is 17- 18 total game days for from zero to full.

I have not sold yet but will do so in Blaine County and solo. My usual bunker routine is buy 75k supplies and sell for 210k in Los Santos and solo. Keep in mind that while active as a ceo the bunker has a 9.4k daily operation cost.

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:20 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 03 January 2018 - 02:21 PM.

i dont get it, why i  had to replace one of my 3 small warehouses when buying a large one, i make conclusion you cant have more than 3 warehouses in gta o or is there exception if getting medium ones?

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

In jetpack we thrust

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:36 PM

i dont get it, why i  had to replace one of my 3 small warehouses when buying a large one, i make conclusion you cant have more than 3 warehouses in gta o or is there exception if getting medium ones?

You can have five warehouses and one additional vehicle warehouse. I had three medium ones and two small. Bought a large and then replaced one of the small ones.

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Sunbro and Confederate

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:00 AM

I just maxed out my fully upgraded bunker by purchasing supplies.

Five 75k supply purchases was needed with about 17% of last purchase remaining.
Sale value is 700,000 and 1,050,000.
Time was more than 3 in game days per 75k supply. My estimate is 17- 18 total game days for from zero to full.

I have not sold yet but will do so in Blaine County and solo. My usual bunker routine is buy 75k supplies and sell for 210k in Los Santos and solo. Keep in mind that while active as a ceo the bunker has a 9.4k daily operation cost.

One full supply bar is 140k/210k stock right? (With all upgrades of course)

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:40 AM Edited by jazzbone, 05 January 2018 - 05:40 AM.

Yes one full supply bar yields 140k/210k of stock with all upgrades. When the supply bar is empty the cost to purchase supplies is 75k, fills the supply bar completely, takes 5 game hours for delivery, and about 72 game hours after delivery to empty the supply bar and have the 140k/210k stock to sell. At that point the stock bar will look about 20% filled. Thus purchasing supplies 5 times is needed to fill the stock bar for a yield of 700k/1050k. My latest venture left me with some supplies remaining while having full stock. With full stock the workers are idle and the stock must be sold to resume production.

In stealing supplies i have found it takes 4 supply missions to fill an empty supply bar. Those missions take time with some faster than others and of course often require going long distances. Having a Buzzard to call helps to reduce times. The missions are fun, not too hard, and some have interesting locations. However for more money per hour a strategy of buying supplies is commonly used where purchase price is offset by money making activities that can be done during the time stealing would take. One trick is to have stock production occur while afk like viewing the bunker security camera while you sleep, eat, or whatever for the real 2.5 hours it takes to empty the supply bar.
  • Bruce Khansey likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:06 AM Edited by Bruce Khansey, 05 January 2018 - 08:08 AM.

With 1 purchase you gain 140k worth goods. Considering that the max capability is of 700k, you only need 5 purchases for a total cost of 375k.

This is referred to a fully upgraded bunker.

As for the routine, it depends on how you want/can play. If you can play with a friend once in a while it is more profitable to steal supplies, you can fill the bunker with just a couple of resupplying missions and you have fun too. Doing it solo is fine too but in the end it is better to buy rather than stealing them.

Many months ago my daily routine was to start with a filled-up bunker, then go on with the sell car-source car-headhunter-sell car cycle, with the tweak of stealing supplies once in a while to keep the bunker filled and sell supplies once they reach 170k (maximum amount to be sold solo). Now I just buy supplies, play and then sell solo in a crowded lobby so I make almost 260/270k, with a net profit of nearly 200k.

Ps: if you want to avoid daily fees for bunker and so on, make sure to change session every 40 minutes or so.

• flexcreator likes this

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Sunbro and Confederate

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

Yes one full supply bar yields 140k/210k of stock with all upgrades. When the supply bar is empty the cost to purchase supplies is 75k, fills the supply bar completely, takes 5 game hours for delivery, and about 72 game hours after delivery to empty the supply bar and have the 140k/210k stock to sell. At that point the stock bar will look about 20% filled. Thus purchasing supplies 5 times is needed to fill the stock bar for a yield of 700k/1050k. My latest venture left me with some supplies remaining while having full stock. With full stock the workers are idle and the stock must be sold to resume production.

In stealing supplies i have found it takes 4 supply missions to fill an empty supply bar. Those missions take time with some faster than others and of course often require going long distances. Having a Buzzard to call helps to reduce times. The missions are fun, not too hard, and some have interesting locations. However for more money per hour a strategy of buying supplies is commonly used where purchase price is offset by money making activities that can be done during the time stealing would take. One trick is to have stock production occur while afk like viewing the bunker security camera while you sleep, eat, or whatever for the real 2.5 hours it takes to empty the supply bar.

Though buying supplies if you don't have both upgrades is really bad.
Net gain is so bad you can get higher net gain by doing literally anything.

JohnMarston_73
  • JohnMarston_73

The Man from Blackwater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:17 AM

You can avoid daily fees by joining new sessions?

Every 40 minutes? Thats amazing 😉

With 1 purchase you gain 140k worth goods. Considering that the max capability is of 700k, you only need 5 purchases for a total cost of 375k.
This is referred to a fully upgraded bunker.

As for the routine, it depends on how you want/can play. If you can play with a friend once in a while it is more profitable to steal supplies, you can fill the bunker with just a couple of resupplying missions and you have fun too. Doing it solo is fine too but in the end it is better to buy rather than stealing them.

Many months ago my daily routine was to start with a filled-up bunker, then go on with the sell car-source car-headhunter-sell car cycle, with the tweak of stealing supplies once in a while to keep the bunker filled and sell supplies once they reach 170k (maximum amount to be sold solo). Now I just buy supplies, play and then sell solo in a crowded lobby so I make almost 260/270k, with a net profit of nearly 200k.

Ps: if you want to avoid daily fees for bunker and so on, make sure to change session every 40 minutes or so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users