Slow Texture Loading

15 replies to this topic
MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:28 PM

BlaBlaBla Just the textures load slow...

im already installed Stream Memory fix (ASI and CLEO Versions) but it stills

help please..

Already Loaded: https://imgur.com/rM3Olb3

Loading: https://imgur.com/ASenKOY

Loading: https://imgur.com/gb7iayr

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Conversion 2017 [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    [Rockstar Editor Awards 2017] Best Rockstar Editor Short
    Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

I know it's trivial. But do have the draw distance bar in graphics settings set to maximum?

Also do you have any mod installed?

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:50 PM Edited by MasterBlazee, 31 December 2017 - 12:17 AM.

Draw Distance at Max

Mod Installed:

Black Boards Fix - DK

Silent Patch

CLEO / Silent Asi Loader

Cleo FPS Adjust

Stream Memory fix Cleo

Stream Memory ASI

No Nitro Motion Blur

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

Tried reinstalling GTA SA and my mods, and it still...

Stream Memory Fix do something... but it stills

i used this stream memory fix

http://www.gtainside...memory-fix-2-0/

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:22 AM

Remove the stream memory fixes, install open limit adjuster, open up it's .ini, find the line memory available under [sa limits] and change it from 30% to 512. If it still loads textures slow when flying try using the binthesky_dk cleo mod (couldn't find a link, it's also available in mixsets if you use that).
  • MasterBlazee likes this

MisterMo
  • MisterMo

Prappa the rappa

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:11 AM

have you tried it WITHOUT installing the mods you have ? try that and if it's ok install mods one at a time and check which one is causing the issue

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:29 PM

Remove the stream memory fixes, install open limit adjuster, open up it's .ini, find the line memory available under [sa limits] and change it from 30% to 512. If it still loads textures slow when flying try using the binthesky_dk cleo mod (couldn't find a link, it's also available in mixsets if you use that).

I will try it

have you tried it WITHOUT installing the mods you have ? try that and if it's ok install mods one at a time and check which one is causing the issue

Nope, but if LaDiDa idea dont work.. i will try it

*Sorry My english

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:58 PM Edited by MasterBlazee, 31 December 2017 - 03:59 PM.

Open Limit Adjuster didnt work

Binthesky by DK Worked a little bit... but it already stills... 

the problem continues, now it does not show much but it continues ... it looks like it appears out of nowhere, apart from large buildings (even small ones) it is very noticeable as the texture loads from nothing ...

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

You could try increasing the drawdistances of LOD's (and normal objects) through P2DFX, personally I use the following settings:

TimedObjectsDrawDistance = 0.0   // All values below 10.0 will be used as a multiplier, otherwise as a draw distance.
NeonsDrawDistance = 2000.0
LODObjectsDrawDistance = 2000.0
GenericObjectsDrawDistance = 300.0
AllNormalObjectsDrawDistance = 1000.0
VegetationDrawDistance = 0.0

If you don't like the fog at the horizon being removed make sure to set Enable = 1 under [DrawDistanceChanger] to 0. If that doesn't help the last thing you could try is this mod:

https://www.mixmods....odo-o-mapa.html

Do note that it increases loadtimes drastically when your game is heavily modified.

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

You could try increasing the drawdistances of LOD's (and normal objects) through P2DFX, personally I use the following settings:

TimedObjectsDrawDistance = 0.0   // All values below 10.0 will be used as a multiplier, otherwise as a draw distance.

If you don't like the fog at the horizon being removed make sure to set Enable = 1 under [DrawDistanceChanger] to 0. If that doesn't help the last thing you could try is this mod:

Do note that it increases loadtimes drastically when your game is heavily modified.

I will try it

Seems "Load Whole Map" will worked for me...

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:34 PM Edited by MasterBlazee, 31 December 2017 - 07:38 PM.

Finally its FIXED!

just one problem, theres some option to disable the Lights and just keep drawdistance?

it lagged me a lot 

EDIT: I tested the mission in a clean GTA Sa RIP and that sh*t stills, also SIlentPatch for some reason still in the GTA SA Cleaned... deleted all Gta sa files... reinstalled GTA SA RIP... and it stills... wtf... Maybe i will download again gta sa and delete all...

EDIT2: Yup, i doing it

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:20 PM Edited by LaDiDa, 31 December 2017 - 08:23 PM.

RenderLodLights = 1,

set to 0 to remove the LOD lights.

Also make sure to disable the dynamic shadows (at least building shadows), I just noticed they drop my fps in very specific spots and my GPU usage jumps to 100% (like wtf happens there, does that even without mods).

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:34 AM

RenderLodLights = 1,

set to 0 to remove the LOD lights.

Also make sure to disable the dynamic shadows (at least building shadows), I just noticed they drop my fps in very specific spots and my GPU usage jumps to 100% (like wtf happens there, does that even without mods).

Thanks....

Also i literally removed all about GTA SA

and the bug stills, i tried other type of installation (ISO) 

No idea if is my computer or a bug of the original-base game...

But thank you :D 5/5 stars rate for you <3

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:27 AM

Eh, that's due to vanilla game, silent patch and OLA should be enough to prevent it for the most part while p2dfx should be able to increase drawdistance on high quality models a bit. Also using the ps2 seabed.ipl (can be found in the ps2 to pc threads download list) you could have the fog closer (slightly less drawdistance) to hide the models that are still loading in that part.

MasterBlazee
  • MasterBlazee

Error guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:53 AM Edited by MasterBlazee, 01 January 2018 - 03:58 AM.

Eh, that's due to vanilla game, silent patch and OLA should be enough to prevent it for the most part while p2dfx should be able to increase drawdistance on high quality models a bit. Also using the ps2 seabed.ipl (can be found in the ps2 to pc threads download list) you could have the fog closer (slightly less drawdistance) to hide the models that are still loading in that part.

Yeah, thank you for all help :D

PD: 100% its vanilla, i watched tutorial videos about that mission, and have the same problems...

EDIT: in some version the mission literally will never load the texture, Low Quality Texture ever LOL

Over_Pro123
  • Over_Pro123

FIGHTER

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 4 days ago

My game now is not responding. https://imgur.com/a/BV7py

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users