• Best Conversion 2017 [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    [Rockstar Editor Awards 2017] Best Rockstar Editor Short
    Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

So wassup with post removing in any of these threads? It doesn't matter what the posts contains, it can be perfectly on topic, question, video about colleting. Simply anything and it will get removed if it aint done by certain posters. This is against the idea of the forums itself and creates perfect echo chamber.

• Rachel Amber, Galehaut and Sandris Gjoka like this

monq
  • monq

Rat

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

Are you sure it is not your antivirus?

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:49 PM

Are you sure it is not your antivirus?

wrong thread i guess

• Rachel Amber likes this

monq
  • monq

Rat

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:54 PM

Sometimes antivirus software or other advanced protection features of Windows can interfere with the display of posts.

Can you please confirm your settings are correct?

Dwqqxds.png

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:54 PM Edited by Rachel Amber, 30 December 2017 - 10:55 PM.

are you sure its not some very very kind "cool" "STAFF" removing the posts?

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

If it keeps on rainin' levee's goin' to break

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:22 PM

one does not simply enter the virtual vehicle collectors club without proving yourself first, there's a initiation

first collect every BP vehicle on VC xbox in one playthrough without quitting, then come back for the second step

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:36 PM Edited by SpriteFan274, 30 December 2017 - 11:42 PM.

I report some Posts there and request them to be deleted, because of these Reasons:

1) The Post is simply useless and trash without any Message whatsoever, does not help the Guide and does not help Special Vehicle Collectors. Uninformative Posts get removed.
2) The Post is provocative and will lead to an argument later on if it was left there. Provocative Posts get removed.
3) The Post has nothing to do with Special Vehicles at all, nor collecting Special Vehicles. Off-Topic Posts get removed.
4) The Post talks about Trainers, Hacks, Modifications, Player-Made Scripts, the Guide is about Special Vehicles which are found in the core base Game, not someone else's polishment. Posts about Modding get removed.

I respect the following kinds of Posts on these Topics:

1) Special Vehicle, On-Topic, Collecting Posts/Discussion, even Posts about Starter Saves Discussion to some extent.
2) Posting Photos of your Special Vehicle Collection/Garages/Saves and showing off your Skills.
3) New Special Vehicle Confirmations and Discoveries, even those which use Cheats to obtain.
4) Posting Videos of Special Vehicles getting obtained for the Guides.

From your Post History in these Guides, Tomasak, you simply have a huge problem with people showing off their skills there, thus you keep provocating us, making us look like a joke and even threatening them (in your own Profile About Me Section, but you removed it). You also keep posting Off-Topic Stuff in other Topics as well (posting Photos of a Modded LCS in a III Xbox Discussion Topic). If you're too jealous of someone there and want to eradicate them because you can't do what they can, nor you want to actually talk about Special Vehicles in that Topic, then just shut the hell up and don't enter them at all. I won't stand here and be insulted in that way, while I try my best to edit the Guides when I catch the time, make and assemble my own Save Files, try to confirm every single GTA IV/EfLC Special Vehicle (which nobody cares about), plus other real life activities that need to be kept active.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:43 PM

There are many posts by so called MorsPrincipiumEst, which contains basically flame war posts about PS2 being the best platform, and flame wars that anyone who doesn't play on PS2 plays automatically easier version and eradicates them, because they chose that way, or even calling speedrunners and others cheaters.

Also when i posted actual vehicle colleting video, which was absolutely fine, it got removed too.

You just hypocrite closed in your own personal echo chamber, who too starts flame wars in non vehicle collecting topics.

Rachel Amber
  • Rachel Amber

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

totally agree Tomasak! my post also got removed.

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Best Conversion 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    Most Helpful in Modding 2017
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:48 PM

Truth be told, I am jealous of an unique DEP Four-Colour-Tone Yardie Phoenix

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:50 PM Edited by Tomasak, 30 December 2017 - 11:53 PM.

Oh you edited post.

making us look like a joke and even threatening them (in your own Profile About Me Section, but you removed it).

>getting baited by edited pasta. lololo

You also keep posting Off-Topic Stuff in other Topics as well (posting Photos of a Modded LCS in a III Xbox Discussion Topic).

If you actually read the post. It was about comparison the texture changes done by R* Vienna. But i was too lazy to fire up my modded GTA3 with xbox map converted by The Hero, when i already had the pics from LCS PC. The important thing from the pics and post were the TEXTURES, WHICH DOESNT NEED TO BE SHOWN DIRECTLY FROM XBOX, WHEN THEY ARE STRAIGHT CONVERSION FROM THERE.

I won't stand here and be insulted in that way, while I try my best to edit the Guides when I catch the time, make and assemble my own Save Files, try to confirm every single GTA IV/EfLC Special Vehicle (which nobody cares about), plus other real life activities that need to be kept active.

boasting much and trying to start flame war?

edit: also you keep saying how hard you worked on those guides. But you have never mentioned ppl who actually helped with creating those guides. If it wasnt for Bender or  Nick007J, who went thru the script and found all the cool stuff, you wouldnt be able to write such long guides ;)

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:02 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 31 December 2017 - 12:20 AM.

Silent's Post here is exactly an example of provocative stuff that gets removed in the Topics, correct me if I'm wrong, but he NEVER EVER posted anything informative in them.

Believe it or not, MorsPrincipiumEst's Posts also get removed, especially in the SA Guide Topic, I'm sick and tired of these OM0 vs No-OM0 Arguments and Wars. If this Topic is about you complaining about his Posts, then I will keep an eye on him in the future, so you can be pleased.

Truth be told, PS2 and Mobile Versions are the hardest, especially with Special Vehicles, due to low Draw Distance, lower Frame Rate, not being able to install Mods onto the PS2 Version, more Bugs and Glitches, Clumsy Controls for Mobile etc. I don't look down on any other Versions and respect Videos from any Version (unless it's exclusive stuff), though I will respect Stuff made on Console more than those made on PC, reason? Because it's harder. Don't believe me? Try to do what we do, and keep wondering why you can't do it. I dare you to run a mile in my shoes...

I don't remember you posting any informative things on the Topics, if so, then it was a Video from Fooking Rekt (a previously banned member) who makes Videos literally to provocate me (shall I tell the story of NE Vehicles in VC?) and to profit from them, if not then it was Mors reporting your Post, thus why it got removed.

What does Speedrunning have to do with Special Vehicles anyways?

You may look at my Posts like a start of a flame wars, the thing is that I post in a very objective way, thus you may see them as rude. Also, wouldn't it be wiser to show textures from their actual Games, than from a Mod? I respect the Modding Community, but what did the Xbox Topic have to do with Mods in the first place?

If someone has something to show, then he has the right to boast about it and has bragging rights. Don't like it? You're jealous or you have a huge problem with it. Simple as that.

If you have a complaint about my managing, then ignore it completely and I will promise to do my best as I can. But all I see is you having a problem with me being in charge there. Also, there is literally no reason to keep this Topic even alive, you made it FOR Flame Wars...

EDIT: So I'm now suddently ungrateful for the people who helped me (actually helped MorsPrincipiumEst as he was in charge back then)? I respect ANY Posts about Discoveries, ANY Help, and I seriously appreciate it. The reason why I don't credit them is because I either want to credit EVERYONE or NOBODY. I simply can't credit everyone at once, but you're credited in in the Guides' Pages for the Discoveries for posting yourself.

Your Question got answered, all other stuff that you reply are just resulting in a flame war. Can we take this discussion to PMs if you want to continue it?

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Best Conversion 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    Most Helpful in Modding 2017
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:37 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:02 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 31 December 2017 - 01:13 AM.

From your Post History in these Guides, Tomasak, you simply have a huge problem with people showing off their skills there, thus you keep provocating us, making us look like a joke and even threatening them (in your own Profile About Me Section, but you removed it).

Lol, nah...This apparently was a pathetic attempt at highjacking a Meme from the Web, changing a few words in it to include sayings like "I don't care about how many Vehicles you have."  Just the usual stunts I'd expect.  And like you said, he hasn't contributed a single thing, but an argument to said Topics, so I don't exactly know the reasoning he's even there, hidden, being the silent lurker who can't wait to smash that like button when someone says something against me.  I've said it before, and I will say it again.  I'm not on the Forum to make friends with random strangers around the world.  I am only here to learn about the GTA Games I love while assembling Saves and showing what I can do in each one.  Like me, hate me, I feel the same at night and I assure you, I can sleep all the same.

Tomasak maybe used to post Rekt's Videos in the Guide, but other than that, I see nothing there...And in essence it was practically spam considering the Video usually was posted a page or two back already, then re-posted by someone else, and it just kept getting out of hand having the same AP Conversion Videos on every new Page in the Topic, etc...

Silent's Post here is exactly an example of provocative stuff that gets removed in the Topics, correct me if I'm wrong, but he NEVER EVER posted anything informative in them.

Believe it or not, MorsPrincipiumEst's Posts also get removed, especially in the SA Guide Topic

Well, yeah, that's the logical viewpoint I see.  What exactly has he contributed to help out ANY of the Guides?  All I see is petty trolling attempts to "get me mad."  But all I do is report it, and it's removed, like it should be.  No bias...

Yeah, my Posts get removed all the time and I actually talk to a Staff member in PM (no names) and he said he has removed several of my Posts.  Guess what?  Life goes on.  Brush it off, move on.  I won't get bent out of shape after writing far more text and taking my time to do so and it get removed.  "I hate this Staff member because he removed my Posts."  Seriously?  No idea why people take it so seriously.

Again (no names), but I got a PM a couple hours ago and it reads this:

"Sooo.... After looong break of Special Vehicle's how's going...... well for me its ok but i just realized one thing in my life... *some........* people that are posting in these guides (1 person to be exact) doesnt respect other peoples time PUT in finding out discoveries... also looking into code and helping out.... (NICK, BENDER), Trying to be a Wise Guy and call everyone dumb everytime removing people's posts (including MINE) cuz of course... you can talk about ANYTHING YOU want but if someone will be A LITTLE BIT offtopic and ask about something or share thier thoughts on you.... instantly ask Staff to remove the posts for you, people will know who i mean... and if you YES YOU dont know that im talking about you.. you should be ashamed of yourself... like your REALLY lame person you dont respect NOBODY You get medals FOR WHAT? for "Awesome Special Vehicle Guide" that DOESNT even belong to you cuz you didnt put ANYTHING to it everything is discovered by the community also WHAT THE HELL was suppost to be asking Moderators to Remove Staff Post...(SILENT) you'r really out of control and DONT know what you'r doing... everybody hates you cuz you'r trying to be a f*ckin WISE GUY all the time i knew there is something wrong with you since i saw your posts.... people find methods share them test them and you'l only using them + bitch about how "bad" some methods are MR "OM0" Hate king yeah.. not a huge surprice you'l hate everyone so methods.... think about yourself.... your calling EVERYONE stupid but your not.... there is really something off with you do you hate everyone in real world too? just siting and playing GTA all your life doesnt make's you "Wise" as you showing you are right now I knew i wasnt welcome in the guides since i saw who you really are and since you removed my last post when i asked you about "what comments" on youtube cuz you mentiond about them a post above (AND YET AGAIN you could talk offtopic but other people cant...) last thing i wanna leave is self advertising my video to be even more RUDE to you as you are to us- community... THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY IN VC SPECIAL VEHICLES GUIDE TOPIC BUT GOT REMOVED SO I GOT TO DO SOMETHING :) AND ONE LAST THING DONT TRY TO CRY TO STAFF OR YOU'L BE EVEN BIGGER BU... THAT YOU ARE NOW :) GOODBYE I'l NEVER post here again...."

If anyone can translate it, that would be great.  My head just imploded...

George Costanza
  • George Costanza

• The Yardies
  • None
    l33t p05T3r 5t34l3r 2017
    Worst Sheep 2017
    Spam Commando 2017

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:17 AM Edited by Tomasak, 31 December 2017 - 01:17 AM.

mfw marked your post two times, when wanted to quote it (also run out of quotes, so i will replace some of them with simple " ")

I am not talking about those posts tho. They were written because of removal of some of the constructive posts ;)

Believe it or not, MorsPrincipiumEst's Posts also get removed, especially in the SA Guide Topic, I'm sick and tired of these OM0 vs No-OM0 Arguments and Wars. If this Topic is about you complaining about his Posts, then I will keep an eye on him in the future, so you can be pleased.

Fair point

I don't remember you posting any informative things on the Topics, if so, then it was a Video from Fooking Rekt (a previously banned member) who makes Videos literally to provocate me (shall I tell the story of NE Vehicles in VC?) and to profit from them, if not then it was Mors reporting your Post, thus why it got removed.

Important is content of the video, not of the channel or everything else. If the video contained something againts rules (like being marked againts any user here) i wouldnt post it, dont worry (i dont count meme section, cuz it's literally about memes)

What does Speedrunning have to do with Special Vehicles anyways?

i was just telling example of posts which get pass. For example this post http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1070015525

"I don't care about Special Vehicles.  I got my CLEO Scripts, my Mods, my Trainers, and my Editors to do everything for me."

What does this has to do with anything? It was randomly kicking to modders, without any reason and you DID LIKE IT

You may look at my Posts like a start of a flame wars, the thing is that I post in a very objective way, thus you may see them as rude

Noone can be objective, like you were with the difficulty of games

Truth be told, PS2 and Mobile Versions are the hardest, especially with Special Vehicles, due to low Draw Distance, lower Frame Rate, not being able to install Mods onto the PS2 Version, more Bugs and Glitches, Clumsy Controls for Mobile etc. I don't look down on any other Versions and respect Videos from any Version (unless it's exclusive stuff), though I will respect Stuff made on Console more than those made on PC, reason? Because it's harder. Don't believe me? Try to do what we do, and keep wondering why you can't do it. I dare you to run a mile in my shoes...

This is very subjective and factually wrong

not being able to install Mods onto the PS2 Version

There are tons of footage on youtube of bootleg SA on PS2 with random mods. (even superman one :D ) Also, your idea of game modification seems to be mostly making game easier

more Bugs and Glitches,

Shows you never played SA on PC. Maybe few glitches for vehicle collecting were fixed, but many other were added.

Also, wouldn't it be wiser to show textures from their actual Games, than from a Mod? I respect the Modding Community, but what did the Xbox Topic have to do with Mods in the first place?

Again, it's about the content, not about facade. Also, if you care about the facade so much, this way i can get pictures in higher resolution.

"
If someone has something to show, then he has the right to boast about it and has bragging rights. Don't like it? You're jealous or you have a huge problem with it. Simple as that.
"
Tell me this isn't flaming, being all smug and calling someone jealous over and over again

"
If you have a complaint about my managing, then ignore it completely and I will promise to do my best as I can. But all I see is you having a problem with me being in charge there. Also, there is literally no reason to keep this Topic even alive, you made it FOR Flame Wars...
"
No i didn't, I made it for complaint of removing many posts, which were ontopic

"EDIT: So I'm now suddently ungrateful for the people who helped me (actually helped MorsPrincipiumEst as he was in charge back then)? I respect ANY Posts about Discoveries, ANY Help, and I seriously appreciate it. The reason why I don't credit them is because I either want to credit EVERYONE or NOBODY. I simply can't credit everyone at once, but you're credited in in the Guides' Pages for the Discoveries for posting yourself."

Yes, you cant find original finders of many original ways to get special vehicles. But why you couldn't credit someone who found very specific way to obaint some very cool vehicles. Also werent the old guides removed, so finders of some of the ways are now forgotten?

Also when i wanted to contribute with some simple list of SA versions, because people keep confusing em (especially on PC), you didn't want it. And to this days i cannot find some sort of this list in guide, even though it could help with sorting some exclusive things out

• Blaze and Rachel Amber like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:46 AM Edited by SpriteFan274, 31 December 2017 - 01:52 AM.

I won't continue this kid show for your amusement. If you have problems with your Posts getting removed, PM me and ask me why it got removed and I will kindly answer it with you having a chance of having the permission to repost it. This counts for EVERYONE.

I asked you in that Post to take this to PMs...

The reason why Mors said that Mod thing in the SA Guide is because someone else on the Topic mentioned "or just use mods and cheats to get the Vehicle." It got removed, he didn't edit his Topic, that's why. About Mods, I don't want them on these Guides for the simple reason that you can make any Vehicle you want with Mods. I don't look at them like "making games easier," I look at them as an outside source made by Players which has nothing to do with the core Game. Oh and I have played the SA PC Version, I agree that Difficulty is subjective, but for me honestly, it's much more a challenge and hassle to play on Console.

What does the list of SA Versions have to do with Special Vehicles, except for some exclusive stuff? If you want to make a List of Versions for SA, make a New Topic, but if it affects Special Vehicles in any way, post them in the SA Guide but exclusively the stuff that has something to do with Special Vehicles.

As I was informed, some people have a huge problem when people post their Collection on the Forums. What is it other than jealousy or just not caring?

Credit is automatically given when the person who deserves it posts their Discoveries on the Topics, this is how you get credit, by showing your work. The point of the Guides is to show how Vehicles are being obtained, not a Gallery of people who contributed in this stuff, the Gallery are the Pages of the Topic, the "How to" is the Main Post.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:47 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 31 December 2017 - 02:27 AM.

Tell me this isn't flaming, being all smug and calling someone jealous over and over again

Well, are you?  You haven't exactly answered the question.  Instead, you claim saying that someone is jealous is somehow flaming them, lol...

I mean, if you're getting worked up on the Internet by this, then...Need I say more.

You'd think that someone who hates you and doesn't like what you do, would NOT waste their time on you, but apparently this isn't the case for some of the GTA Forum Members:

Two attempts at trolling.  One of which is from HeroBrineR007/Fooking Rekt/Insert His 90890 Banned Account Names Here who is banned here, hence why he gets bent out of shape and tries to attack on his fake Youtube Channel.  Seriously?  How low can some people go.  It's not that it bothers me.  It's that I am surprised by humanity dropping to an even greater low.

Not to mention the hypocrisy.  "It's ok if THIS GUY obtains Special Vehicles, but since we don't like this other guy, lets "make fun of him" for doing it."  I mean what kind of illogical bullsh*t is that?  So when I mention Special Vehicles and show what I can do, it's a big federal offense, but when someone else shows what they can do, it's no problem?  Yeah, ok...

And as I said in my Comment above, Tomasak, all you did more or less was repeatedly post the SAME Videos from FR over and over and over and over, even when they were posted literally a page or two back.  Just goes to show how little you follow the Topic(s) and you're literally only their to cause trouble.  The Posts of which get removed are usually totally useless like Silent's Post one time saying "oh no."  Staff or not, I thought one word, two word Replies like that were considered Spam?  I reported?  It got removed.  Simple as that.

And about the Quote from the SA Guide, there was a Post by another Member saying how to use Mods and Trainers to unlock doors of locked Vehicles in the Topic as a way to obtain a Special Vehicle.  That's basically WHY Special Vehicles aren't as big as they are.  Cuz Casuals playing on the PC Versions who just want to mess with Trainers and Mods can spawn ANY Vehicle they want and give it any Property they want.  They do this out of the simple fact, it's fun for them.  While others don't think driving Vehicles around is fun, but rather the whole process of obtaining it.  I don't need to explain any more here as I know you won't understand as you simply haven't shown you have any knowledge of Special Vehicles.  Only defending FR, a multi-time banned member (and for the right reasons), and posting in Meme/Modding Topics.  You don't see me going to the Modding Section and spamming it up with random discussion in a Topic that isn't designed for it.  So I don't see why you come into these Topics and contribute absolutely nothing.  Anyone is welcome, but if and only if they will actually contribute.

Discovering a Special Vehicle is contributing, obviously, but so is much more things.  Like when New Members, or even Old Members new to Special Vehicle Collecting come into the Topics and ask questions and someone with the knowledge giving them a thorough answer.  This should be a no brainer.  Who should a new Member trust the answer and advice from?  Someone who's made the Guides and obtained 98% of all known Special Vehicles and has the experience, or someone who comes in just to argue or point out a minor thing that is wrong, just to spite said person?

About Mods, I don't want them on these Guides for the simple reason that you can make any Vehicle you want with Mods.

Exactly this.  Special Vehicles are about the process and knowledge, skills, dedication, and passion to obtain them.  Having Vehicles to play with isn't what it's about at all.  I am much more into the challenge it brings and new perspective it brings to assemble a Save.  It's a challenge I need, since going to 100% time and time again just doesn't do it for me anymore.  I need to incorporate other skills into the mix for a Save to be worth my time.

As I was informed, some people have a huge problem when people post their Collection on the Forums. What is it other than jealousy or just not caring?

And what I want to know (no, not their names, cuz I could careless), but WHY someone gets bent out of shape when someone posts their Save File Achievements?  I mean, you'd see these people's Usernames written in the Dictionary next to the word Jealousy.  There is no other way to put it.

I am actually happy for people who assemble Saves and show their work.  Not just my own work, I like to see other work, too.  But usually all I hear is talk with no final result or finished product.

Besides, these people can get bent out of shape all they like.  Why?  Cuz posting your Save Achievements is not against the Rules.  Posting your Save Achievements shows that you actually finished what you said you were going to do, and showing that you actually can obtain them, thus when people are discussing them in the Topics and having troubles, I can easily go into there and give tips simply for the sheer experience I have with it.  So yeah, there is NO other word to describe this behavior, only jealousy.  They'd die before they admit it, though.  But it's obvious...

If it wasnt for Bender or  Nick007J, who went thru the script and found all the cool stuff, you wouldnt be able to write such long guides

Apparently you think Special Vehicles are a "new" thing only known about since 2016/17 or something.  You do realize there is Guides on Gamefaqs (mostly outdated, especially SA from the legendary and respected "System Error") for all the 3D and HD Era Special Vehicles, right?  Their time frame of being Online?  Since the mid 00's.  jam8tone practically single handed discovered all LCS/VCS Special Vehicles by himself and recorded them (once again) years ago.  This stuff isn't new.  And the way credit is usually given in the Guides is by having their Videos featured as the number one Video to show how to obtain said Special Vehicle.  Just because you're best friends with FR and company TODAY, doesn't mean you can forget about the past and who brought Special Vehicles to us all since the inception of these GTA's and when they were released.  There has been plenty of Written Guides and plenty of Video Guides out there for YEARS, but none that combined the two, with THOROUGH Written Text AS WELL AS Videos.  I took the liberty to do that here when I made the Guides for this Forum.  Not to mention in jam8tone's Videos (mostly shown in SA, LCS, and VCS Guides) also have live commentary to go along with it.

It's not like I was born with the knowledge.  The knowledge has came from watching the best people, the ones I respect the most, and who've started it all from years ago on Youtube and listening to what they have to say so I can succeed.  Others, like your friend FR may try and follow in someone else's footsteps, but I can assure you, what he's doing now, basically has been done in the past.  And something I already know, why would I need to see it yet again?  There is enough stuff recorded for the 3D Era GTA's and the people who were the ORIGINAL guys to record it usually are featured in the Guides.  Either this, or the best possible Method to obtain said Special Vehicle at the time.  For example, some older Videos show a Mission Failure Method rather than a Mission Passed Method, etc, etc...

• M0rk and SpriteFan274 like this

Blaze
  • Blaze

conspiracy clunge is useless clunge

• Super Sleuth Deadass
  • United-Kingdom
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    Crew Poster Winner 2017
    Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

There are many posts by so called MorsPrincipiumEst, which contains basically flame war posts about PS2 being the best platform, and flame wars that anyone who doesn't play on PS2 plays automatically easier version and eradicates them, because they chose that way, or even calling speedrunners and others cheaters.

Also when i posted actual vehicle colleting video, which was absolutely fine, it got removed too.

You just hypocrite closed in your own personal echo chamber, who too starts flame wars in non vehicle collecting topics.

As someone who has posted in said threads and done a few III/VC collections I concur there seems to be some sort of ill found superiority based on platform that I can only describe as akin to shooting yourself in the foot, entering the olympics and then complaining it's easier for other people; remember when you wouldn't add OM0 to guides because it didn't align with what your idea of vehicle collecting is. While I agree it's a fun topic to be involved with having some sort of superiority complex over the fact ITS HARDER ON MY PLATFORM is inane and I have high doubts any members are jealous that you spent three hours getting one vehicle on a nearly 16 year old game.

• George Costanza, Nico, Andreaz1 and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users