• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
hecknever
  • hecknever

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Afghanistan

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

Please I'm so sorry.  I don't even know what I did wrong. Nobody wants to tell me... and EVERYONE is being so hard on me for anything i do.. do you know how that makes me feel?

Nobody likes or cares about me and i get verbally abused and insulted and made fun of daily, and then to add to it you guys are so quick to punish me and make me feel even worse about ymself than i already do.

Prince polaris in discord is talkign about soemthing i try to give him advice, i get kicked!

i post a dog gif inresponse to THE SAME GUY called me a bitch, stupid, and told me to shut the f*ck up multiple times.

I GET introuble.

So i have to deal with being insulted and then getting introuble for being insulted.

it's really disheartening to have to deal with this exact same crap in my real life and then when i coem here and try to make friends people don't care and still continue to be mean and rude to me.

Do you know what it's like to not be like by anyone in your reeal life? to get caleld fat LITERALLY EVERYDAY and then get called stupid and worthless and a retard?

It's not my fault that I have a moderate form of autism

Its not my fault that i can't pickup on social cues at the rate that everyone else can.

I don't mean to stir up sht and cause drama.

I made the accoutnt o ask a quesiton because i did not know why i got kicked from the server.

THERE is NO way to contact you guys and that was the only way i knew how.

I wasn't trying to evade a ban and that wasn't my reason for making the account.

Even though i don't agree with me being punished for LIGHTLY responding to soemone who has said much worse to me.

I'm sorry for i literally don't even know. 

I feel liek absolute sh*t right now and i don't want to be botted away from here again..

Please im literally in tears right now and i can't even fathom being permanently banned agian.

I'm so sorry for everything I do..

I really did not mean to upset you or anything Voodoo i know you're tired of me and everyone is but i really did not mean to evade the ban I really just wanted to know why i got introuble on Discord :c

I feel like my world is ending and I hate how i always get into trouble.

Im trying to get better at my attitude and learning how to cope with being told so many insulting and rude things on a daily basis but it's hard but im still trying to overcome it.

Please im extremely sorry and  truly did not mean anything i have done to cause me to be punished today.

I'm shaking.. I'm extremely distraught at what Happened to me today...

• M0rk, x, Argonaut and 4 others like this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2017
    Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

Go away. Take a hint. You had a chance and you blew it when you made a duplicate account to avoid your temp ban.

If you have any further questions about this action, you can use the support email to contact staff.

• Flying Deluxo, Blaze, Shaundi. and 6 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users