3 replies to this topic
Jmoney21
  • Jmoney21

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:18 PM

Hello,

So I downloaded everything copied it all and put it in the GTA User Files. When I started up the game everything is normal and when I click new game I have two options to play the standard game or the DYOM option I clicked the DYOM option it loads and every time it always says gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience. And I'm not sure why. I was really looking foward to play DYOM. Please Help ASAP. Thank You.  

Jmoney21
  • Jmoney21

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:02 PM

Thank You for your response. I have downloaded the GTA SA.EXE V1.0 and I put it into the GTA SA User Files ran the game and the same problem occurred again. Is there anything else I can do? Thank You.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• Sheriff
  • United-States
  • GAME MASTER - 1984
    GAME MASTER - 1987
    GAME MASTER - 1990 CHAMPIONSHIP
    GAME MASTER - 1998
    GAME MASTER - 2008
    GAME MASTER - 2012
    GAME MASTER - 2017 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

I found a relevant area of the forums and a topic that seems to match the problem you are having please check the link.

http://gtaforums.com...5-dyom-crashes/

Jimmy
  • Jimmy

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Best Newsletter 2017 [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster in Movies / TV 2017
    Best Jimmy
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

Thank You for your response. I have downloaded the GTA SA.EXE V1.0 and I put it into the GTA SA User Files ran the game and the same problem occurred again. Is there anything else I can do? Thank You.

1. The EXE file needs to be present in the game's installation directory, not the User Files.
2. Are you using a retail game copy or not? Discussing about downloading game's original files is considered Warez and is disallowed to be discussed on the forum. I would suggest getting a retail installation first before asking for support.
3. DYOM doesn't run with CLEO. Did you install CLEO into San Andreas's Game Directory?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users