8 replies to this topic
nurky
  • nurky

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:09 PM

Sup Forum. I'm new here by the way.

My question is how can I lower the draw distance, City draw distance more clearly.
If I made the city not render in the wild distance, the game would run faster, at least on my Intel HD graphics card.

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

Are you saving money for a GPU?

DylRicho
  • DylRicho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:24 AM

Sup Forum. I'm new here by the way.

My question is how can I lower the draw distance, City draw distance more clearly.
If I made the city not render in the wild distance, the game would run faster, at least on my Intel HD graphics card.

I'm not entirely sure if you're aware of this setting and have already adjusted it accordingly, but you never stated such, so here you go:

wUeJeoF.png

Also, I've just realized how old this thread is and am rather surprised that no one has really helped.

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:57 PM

I tried...

DylRicho
  • DylRicho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2018 - 05:01 AM

You didn't really answer the question he presented though.  :lol:

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:39 PM Edited by Dryspace, 24 February 2018 - 06:41 PM.

How could I? He seems to have disappeared.

I'm not one of those people, lol. I would have provided any assistance I could regarding his query, but I am the type of person who is going to try to really help a person, and not just answer his question.

DylRicho
  • DylRicho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:06 PM

How could I? He seems to have disappeared.

I'm not one of those people, lol. I would have provided any assistance I could regarding his query, but I am the type of person who is going to try to really help a person, and not just answer his question.

Always best to start with the obvious. Especially since they didn't state that they had tried it.  :D

They have disappeared though. That doesn't help. 

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:51 PM

Well, valid point. Because of his use of integrated graphics processing, I assumed that he was looking for ways to lower the draw distance beyond what is normally possible.

It's just my opinion that for AAA games--especially for GTA V--playing without any GPU at all is akin to watching a movie on a phone: Far from ideal and not something I would do except as a stop-gap or last resort.

DylRicho
  • DylRicho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:03 PM Edited by DylRicho, 25 February 2018 - 05:04 PM.

Well, valid point. Because of his use of integrated graphics processing, I assumed that he was looking for ways to lower the draw distance beyond what is normally possible.

It's just my opinion that for AAA games--especially for GTA V--playing without any GPU at all is akin to watching a movie on a phone: Far from ideal and not something I would do except as a stop-gap or last resort.

AMD's integrated graphics seem to handle it just fine, but what doesn't help this guy's situation is that "Intel HD Graphics" could be anything from downright atrocious (Westmere) to somewhat decent (Skylake). The turd models won't play it at all, but later models can play it reasonably well. So, a processor model number would be great.

The dude needs to login first though.  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users