Mk II Weapons Elimination Game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
550 replies to this topic
THC
  • THC

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

There's no way in hell I'd use the Heavy Sniper in the defend-the-hacker portion of the Doomsday (Act III) Finale.

They are very different tools for different situations.

And that is where the Heavy Revolver MKII comes in! Just slap on some HP rounds and say bye bye to all those bullet sponges as they die easily. Even the juggernauts die easily.

• Gaffa, Jimbatron, alkaline_ and 4 others like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

With the combat mg you need to spray and pray. That's wasting ammo and therefore that's losing money. That's not really good now is it? The good gun is one that only needs 1 shot or two.

There's no way in hell I'd use the Heavy Sniper in the defend-the-hacker portion of the Doomsday (Act III) Finale.
They are very different tools for different situations.
I wouldn't use the combat mg either, bullpup mk2 is accurate and easy to get head shot/one shot kills with so that's my go to there, heavy revolver also.
I've only tried the combat mg with the ammunition that's good for armored cars etc (don't remember name atm) so that's maybe why I don't like it that much, because I haven't that much overall experience with it
  • Gaffa, Jimbatron, THC and 3 others like this

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:14 PM

Damm this hidden thread, Heavy Sniper -2 :) Combat MG +1, so many tools around here that don't know a good gun

All good better guns got knocked out in the beginning. Combat MG is for amateurs.

• Amy Vinewood and Mrs. Buzz like this

PaeganLoveSong
  • PaeganLoveSong

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:20 PM Edited by PaeganLoveSong, 15 January 2018 - 10:21 PM.

With the combat mg you need to spray and pray. That's wasting ammo and therefore that's losing money. That's not really good now is it? The good gun is one that only needs 1 shot or two.

Really disagree here. Maybe it's different in third person, but going FPV and attaching a good sight makes it easier, IMO, to burst fire with decent accuracy. Its best use is cover fire, just like an actual MG, but getting to know it will reap the benefits.

Congrats to the Heavy Sniper. I wasn't lying when I said that 3/4 finalists were my most used weapons.
  • Jimbatron, joel15cat and Amy Vinewood like this

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:35 PM

Really disagree here. Maybe it's different in third person, but going FPV and attaching a good sight makes it easier, IMO, to burst fire with decent accuracy. Its best use is cover fire, just like an actual MG, but getting to know it will reap the benefits.

Congrats to the Heavy Sniper. I wasn't lying when I said that 3/4 finalists were my most used weapons.

I guess I'm just salty because the Combat MG is still locked as my favorite weapon. I have a little over 28,000 kills (npcs) with it. In Free aim it's kinda pointless to use the Combat MG. You'll never attain proper aiming for headshots as you would with a good AR. I'll take back what I said about it though. Think I'll test it out a bit at medium range and see how it fairs. Good luck everyone.

• ash-274 likes this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:46 PM

I'm happy I was able to have the final vote and snipe the Combat MG with the help of FPS Doug.

:lol:

Little disappointed the Bullpup MKII wasn't the final 3, really underestimated gun. Best all around AR now imo.
  • wehweh01, kenmy13999, Amy Vinewood and 1 other like this

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

I'm happy I was able to have the final vote and snipe the Combat MG with the help of FPS Doug.

:lol:

Little disappointed the Bullpup MKII wasn't the final 3, really underestimated gun. Best all around AR now imo.

It's a decent rifle but it seems just about everyone who uses a rifle has gravitated towards the Special Carbine MK II. I tried the Bullpup Mk II. It's good. You play Free Aim?

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:03 PM Edited by Kushology, 15 January 2018 - 11:06 PM.

You play Free Aim?

I don't.

I play AA because Friends/Crew.

Doesn't mean I haven't intentionally done freeaim though, sitting just outside lock-on range(or half pressing) and watching people scramble to get closer to be able to lock-on.

It's like killing headless chickens..delicious with salt.

I've played this game on PC though, mouse and keyboard are honestly best way to play GTA. I used to play a lot of IV on PC..before the online menus took over.

Also, I used to use Special Carbine religiously but Bullpup replaced it. I'm a fangirl for the FAMAS irl though, which the MKII is designed after so I'm bias af.
  • wehweh01 likes this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful GTA Topic 2017 [The Lone Wolf's Guide to Making Money and Research]

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

A great game. Can't argue with the final four, all great weapons. It seems devisive but I do like the combat mg MKII in some PVE situations, notably in the Server Farm and Act III finale. It has the stopping power, you just can't hold down fire for long without losing accuracy, but it's that 200 round mag that's a winner. Anyway, pleased the sniper won. It's got me out of a tight spot in situations not of my making most often.

Congratulations Heavy Sniper Mk II

YJ3OXw4.png

Next game will be the Doomsday Heist, tournament style - Meaning Act 1 prep missions, then the setups, then Act II prep missions - and so on until we get to the 3 finales

Two thumbs up in the air to a tournament!  :^:  :^:

• IamCourtney, THC, alkaline_ and 5 others like this

wangsparkinglot
  • wangsparkinglot

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:18 PM Edited by wangsparkinglot, 15 January 2018 - 11:18 PM.

Heavy sniper ??

Hahahahahahahaaha pls

• oleg_aka_djmeg likes this

Amy Vinewood
  • Amy Vinewood

You don't just turn off the 80's

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Best Event 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:17 AM

New game is out! Thanks everyone (: