Photo

Bunker Supplies (Help)

13 replies to this topic
1ARG
  • 1ARG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by 1ARG, 2 weeks ago.

Buying supplies (for the bunker) rather than stealing them is supposedly quicker profit...

However when I spend $75,000 on supplies it gives me a $50,000 total stock worth.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you have 50k total stock worth then you can sell it in Los Santos for 75k (50k + 50% of 50k) + high demand bonus (the more players and CEO/MC presidents in the lobby, the more you get).

Is your bunker upgraded? Because if you upgrade staff and equipment you get more stock worth in less time.

1ARG
  • 1ARG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you have 50k total stock worth then you can sell it in Los Santos for 75k (50k + 50% of 50k) + high demand bonus (the more players and CEO/MC presidents in the lobby, the more you get).

Is your bunker upgraded? Because if you upgrade staff and equipment you get more stock worth in less time.

So the potential profit is essentially just the high demand bonus? 

I don't have any upgrades, no. I'm broke lol. 

Lurking Woodelf
  • Lurking Woodelf

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you get the upgrades, 75k turn into 220k ish i think it is, when you deliver in the city.

1ARG
  • 1ARG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Spent 150k total on supplies which got me to 85k total stock worth, can sell it for 127k in LS. 

If you get the upgrades, 75k turn into 220k ish i think it is, when you deliver in the city.

Didn't know this though, thanks. 

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Mr Spanky, 2 weeks ago.

75k supplies makes 140k (walk in value) of stock for a fully upgraded bunker

140k walk on value is local sale,210k for selling in the city

ab2dz
  • ab2dz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago

Buying supplies (for the bunker) rather than stealing them is supposedly quicker profit...

However when I spend $75,000 on supplies it gives me a $50,000 total stock worth.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Have you set your staff to all stock? It sounds like some of your supplies could be getting used for research and that's why your getting so little back in stock to sell.

1ARG
  • 1ARG

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have all staff on manufacturing. I don't have any of the upgrades on my bunker but still I'd be losing money even if I sold in LS. 

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful GTA Topic 2017 [The Lone Wolf's Guide to Making Money and Research]

Posted 2 weeks ago

You need the upgrades. They not only produce stock more quickly but they increase its value.
  • KWF1981 likes this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by jazzbone, 2 weeks ago.

Bunker with all upgrades and set only for manufacturing: Normal is : 75k supply purchase takes about 10 minutes for delivery, fills an empty supply box, and production takes 72 in game hours with a value of 210k if sold in Los Santos. Also at 210k there is only 1 delivery vehicle. Changing sessions is how i deal with when i get a dune buggy. It costs about 7k but worth it.

There has been times when supplying the bunkers has glitched. Try this: shut down bunker, completely exit the game, restart game, restart business. If that fails then wait a few days and try again. Eventually it will work correctly again. Also R* support may help. . Also wait until after a delivery to purchase more supplies or you may get a longer than normal deliver time.

Stealing supplies takes 4 supply missions to fill an empty supply box. Hence why purchasing is common as 4 supply missions takes time and also delays the needed 72 hours for production. The supply missions are fun and should be done at least once.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 2 weeks ago.

In order to see real profit you're going to have to be patient and sell at full capacity with at least a minimum of 2 friends or 2 crew members. There's only one delivery mission that requires 4 vehicles and that's the dune buggies and even with 4 people you don't want to that delivery, just change session when you see them. The others are always going to be 3 delivery vehicles and/or the quickest easiest being the two Phantom Semi truck deliveries.

A fully accommodated bunker will hold $700,000 worth of stock that sales for $1,050,000 when you sell to Los Santos (not including high demand bonus when sold in a crowded lobby)

The $75,000 isn't nothing to spend because you can always make that back doing freemode work or contact missions after purchased. But selling every little $250,000 you produced isn't something I see profitable long term as you'll just be turning around and spending that on resupply for a empty bunker. Let your bunker fill completely is my advice if you want real cash, if you have other ventures, warehouses or MC businesses focus on them while your bunker is working. They don't stop producing if you turn attention somewhere else its design to make you money in the background.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You can sell full stock to Los Santos SOLO from the Chumnash Bunker easily.

Go for either the Phantom Wedge delivery method, or the basic Insurgent Pickup Custom delivery.

The Dune Buggy, Monster Truck, Or Insurgent Pickup deliveries that involve fighting Merryweather don't do solo.

Just make sure you have a Buzzard to call in via CEO abilities/vehicles.

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A week ago Edited by LordLoff, A week ago.

Get the damm upgrades, Im still half-way on Reserach and even spending just half supplies for production, I get huge profits really fast, never seen 75K supplies stretch so much on the whole game

Im curious when research is over and all goes to product, how much profit I will achieve - I only wish I could have 2 or 3 bunkers instead of just 1 plus 3 MC Labs -

If there is some upgrade cash well spent is on the damm bunker, you will quickly get rich - If you play solo like me, sell when product is around 140K and sell far = 210K - you only get 1 vehicle and selling missions are not that hard, a bit tight on the timmer but you will get the hang of it

An upgraded bunker supply of 75K will allow you to do a whole research cycle plus 200K product
  • FukNRekd likes this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

An upgraded bunker supply of 75K will allow you to do a whole research cycle plus 200K product

Oh damn, didn't know that. I might reallocate resources to research...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users