Photo

GTA IV is deleting my cars

3 replies to this topic
just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by just do it bob1, 3 weeks ago.

GTA IV is deleting all my cars. This is taking place at the Algonquin Safe House and at Playboy X's safe house. Same problem on TBOGT, safe safehouses. Can someone help? thx.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

I already told you in the VC Topic of yours... Always make Backups.

All GTA's Garages and Parking Spots (except for CW) tend to delete Vehicles for no particular reason... To avoid losing Vehicles, make Backups. Also, avoid driving quickly near them as that might also delete the Vehicles and avoid going near them at all.

Now you're just spamming up with these new Topics about Vehicle Deletion, so let me be clear: ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS. And then always check your Vehicles if they're there after making the Backup.

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I already told you in the VC Topic of yours... Always make Backups.

All GTA's Garages and Parking Spots (except for CW) tend to delete Vehicles for no particular reason... To avoid losing Vehicles, make Backups. Also, avoid driving quickly near them as that might also delete the Vehicles and avoid going near them at all.

Now you're just spamming up with these new Topics about Vehicle Deletion, so let me be clear: ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS. And then always check your Vehicles if they're there after making the Backup.

I had a backup for this particular GTA. The issue is that the backup there too has the vehicles missing as well, even though I'm 100% positive that the cars were there when I have saved. It's stupid that after all these years that r* has not patched this glitch. I guess it's not that big of a deal since GTA 4 has mission replay if I'm correct. I know TLAD and TBOGT had mission replay  as well

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

IV and TLaD don't have Mission Replay, only TBoGT does for Story Missions...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users