GTA VC deleted my special Squalo and special Spand Express truck

3 replies to this topic
just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTA VC deleted my special Squalo and special Spand Express truck. I went back to my garage and it was gone and I saved the game before I had noticed their disappearance. The garage was near the water at the end of the second island. The one with the helicopter and helipad at the top. Is this common? how can I prevent this from happening again? I stored these vehicles in the largest garage there, the one closest to the road.  :cry:

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

I said this to Claude and everyone who have problems with disappearing Vehicles and I learnt this myself the hard way... ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS!

Saving at the Hyman Condo Safehouse is risky when you have Vehicles in the Garages, especially the Garages near the Saving Icon, especially the Garage that you described which is at Hyman Condo. So be very careful when saving there.

Like I said, always make Backups, and I suggest saving at Skumole Shack instead of Hyman Condo to avoid any Garage Deletion Problems.

Also, there's no need making a new Topic about this, I'm sure many other people made similar Topics on the Forum like this, so it should be in the Special Vehicle Guides.

• just do it bob1 likes this

RationalPsycho
  • RationalPsycho

Glitchtor Vance

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by RationalPsycho, 3 weeks ago.

I assume you mean the Hyman Condo's big garage. This commonly happens, and requires extra care to work around. Your vehicles most likely vanished because the garage door opened when you picked up the Save icon. If this is the case, then usually all vehicles but one disappear after reloading the game. There is no way to retrieve your lost vehicles (like SpriteFan274 said; you should have made backups), but you can prevent this from happening in the future. If you are to save in the Hyman Condo, slowly approach the Save icon from the opposite direction to make sure the garage door doesn't open. Alternatively, don't save there if you have more than one vehicle in this garage.

Also, some garages in San Andreas do face the same problem, too - mainly the ones that are right next to the safehouse door, like the apartments in Las Venturas.

• SpriteFan274 and just do it bob1 like this

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I said this to Claude and everyone who have problems with disappearing Vehicles and I learnt this myself the hard way... ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS!

Saving at the Hyman Condo Safehouse is risky when you have Vehicles in the Garages, especially the Garages near the Saving Icon, especially the Garage that you described which is at Hyman Condo. So be very careful when saving there.

Like I said, always make Backups, and I suggest saving at Skumole Shack instead of Hyman Condo to avoid any Garage Deletion Problems.

Also, there's no need making a new Topic about this, I'm sure many other people made similar Topics on the Forum like this, so it should be in the Special Vehicle Guides.

Thanks so much!!! The garage did open when I saved and they were gone soon after. I appreciate it! I will also be sure to make a backup next time. Thank god I don't have to start all over again. I had another save that was about 5 missions behind the original 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users