Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer SpriteFan274, 28 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

I do my best at the NINE GTA Special Vehicle Guides as I can, plus making Save Files and Starter Saves for these Games, plus re-confirming all Vehicles in IV (reading Scripts and obtaining them to see them in Save Editors to check if they're Special etc.), plus other real life annoyances and Projects which I have to complete.

I don't know why you want to re-make your own III Special Vehicle Guide, while mine on the Forums is actually fully finished fully up to date... Others still need some tweaks and repairings which I will complete in the coming months.

Like Craig said, if you want to share your findings, show it in the existing Guide, and then I will add them into the Guide if they're Special and true. Trust me, making your own Guide is not easy at all and it's a huge chore.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
just do it bob3
  • just do it bob3

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

I have a question.

Am I allowed to make my own GTA 3 vehicle guide? I have worked a bit on it and have added stuff that the original didn't include that users may find helpful.

My problem is that I fear that an admin or mod may lock it due to the fact that they already have one pinned.

Will my guide be locked in this case?

• Sheriff
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

Rather than make your own topic, post your findings/work in the existing one. If it is new information, the original topic may be edited to include it and you'll receive full credit as other submitters have.

• Lethal Vaccine and SpriteFan274 like this

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

GTA Special Vehicle Guide Writer and Collector

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:11 PM   Best Answer

I do my best at the NINE GTA Special Vehicle Guides as I can, plus making Save Files and Starter Saves for these Games, plus re-confirming all Vehicles in IV (reading Scripts and obtaining them to see them in Save Editors to check if they're Special etc.), plus other real life annoyances and Projects which I have to complete.

I don't know why you want to re-make your own III Special Vehicle Guide, while mine on the Forums is actually fully finished fully up to date... Others still need some tweaks and repairings which I will complete in the coming months.

Like Craig said, if you want to share your findings, show it in the existing Guide, and then I will add them into the Guide if they're Special and true. Trust me, making your own Guide is not easy at all and it's a huge chore.

• Voodoo and Lethal Vaccine like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users